Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike (49146 Views)

ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike (read) / ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG / Governor Lamido Appeals To ASUU To End Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by chukstoney(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2013
hiroz: see this selfish group.this is one of the most one sided negotiations ever,where only one sect(ASUU) benefits.they are talking about salary when they didnt do one thing for 5 months what about the students,dont they deserve some compensation for losing almost half a year of their academic life.just call off the strike already or shut up and stop all these multiple repetitive meatpie meetings and blackmail of the govt and an entire nation.i understand ASUU wants to improve education but the are very unreasonable in their request.ASUU as una want plenty money the FG should make them account for every pencil,cement bag,light bulb,nut and screw,wire and biro they spend it on.200+billion no be beans.seun hold me i dey vex.
you no go like hug transformer? Who told you 200b is not beans to FG? Abegi dey dere dey pity FG
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by samtin(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2013
what is ASUU saying for goodness sake?? are we suppose to be hapy for the 4month old strike you subject nigerian students into causing them emotional distress now all you and your so called cabinet want is to get paid for the 4 month strike which you did not work for... how are you of good example to the younger generation... i thought for every action you take you were suppose to know it will com wit a sacrifice... call off the strike now and earn november salary instead of prolonging this strike for nothing sake.. because as far as am concerned, you have lost the sympathy of Nigerians and be ready to compensate student for also keeping them and wasting their lives for 4months... Nonsense strike!!! hassan hold me joor.... i dey vex die!!! high time i become president of this God.amn country... see how i will deal with some suc.kers
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by haibe(m): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2013
"No matter how expensive your wristwatch is, if
it can't tell you what time ASUU will call of d
strike, it is as useless as the 'P' in
Psychology".. Jonathan(2013)
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by mnhlimited: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2013
This is nonsense!

Dear Friend,

Do you realize that as an accountant or accounting student, you cannot expect to be able to pursue a successful accounting career if you are not proficient in computerized accounting? If you still believe that you can have a real accounting job when you graduate, or make fast progress in your accounting career, without first getting a practical knowledge of computerized accounting, think again!
Look around you. Many accounting graduates find it very difficult to get their first accounting job because they do not understand real life computerized accounting. Accounting software enables you to generate financial reports (trial balance, profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow statements, ratio analysis, etc) by just clicking a mouse. If you want to get hands on experience of real life accounting and develop the skills and competence that will guarantee you a successful accounting career, then you must NEVER MISS THIS TRAINING. This is the first of its kind in ABUJA.
Prepare yourself for the labour market/promotion at your workplace. Grab this chance now, as MNH Limited brings you the opportunity to learn the two most widely-used accounting software in Nigeria- Peachtree Accounting and Tally ERP. 9, also other computer courses under Microsoft office eg Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
This training is practical-oriented. At the end of the training, you will be able to confidently carry out practical accounting work using either Peachtree Accounting or Tally. ERP. We will be using the latest versions of both packages -Peachtree Quantum 2011 and Tally. ERP 9. If you wish, you may bring along your laptop so that we install both software for you FREE! What more? You will pay the price of only one package, the other is FREE!
The schedule is as give below:
Venue: No 4, Usuma Street, Off Gana, Maitama, Abuja
Commencement Date: 7th Dec 2013
Time: First Session 9- 12, Second Session 1pm - 4pm

Training Fee: N5,000 only.
You are sure to get the maximum satisfaction from this training. Please do not miss it for anything. For a detailed training outline.
To register, all you have to do is call 08183837270, 08188703068 or visit the address given above. Won’t you start equipping yourself for a real accounting career today? Won’t you register today and secure the skill and confidence to pursue a fulfilling accounting career? Register NOW!!!
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Bamjazzy(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2013
I think dis ASUU union are useless and foolish, y wil d govt pay dem 4 month salary of no work? wat wil d students gain for staying at home for dos 4 months? as for d 100b dey are demanding for these year, ASUU officials dey find Christmas and new year money 2 spend, or do they think d govt , made such plan 4 dem? after d president had honour dem in person and promise to release 220bn for d next 5 yrs. ASUU no wori wait until no all universities commot from una useless union. No universities in Nigeria academic scheme and achievement is as good as unilorin and unilorin are not under ASUU cos of dere stupid corruption. After releasing d money let wait and c how dey will share it among themselves, unless people
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by cuteboy2: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2013
Mike chinos:

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/11/latest-on-strike-ASUU-gives-three.html

The 4th condition is strange for 3 main reasons:
1. Why should ASUU leaders introduce "personal" conditions? Does this not confirm what the discerning public have been saying all along that this strike has political undertones? So this strike anchored by Dr Nasir Fagge in cahoot with the Arewa political establishment and their new friends in APC, actually has deep personal objectives.

2. How does ASUU expect the FG to secure ASUU from loss of public support for this ill-conceived strike, whose motive is gradually becoming clear as it drags on?

3. Why should ASUU keep introducing new conditions every time a solution in sight? Looks like they really do not want this to end. They want this to be the longest ASUU strike in the history of the nation so they can use it against GEJ in 2015. This is the real goal of this strike, not funding.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by protonz(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
........... http:///1bEuSc6 check out this
awesome opportunity.....
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by abbey72(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
sme ppl jst cntinue sayin fake news no surce, cant u go out dere & buy a copy of daily news paper & read rather dan dependin here?
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Congrats my dear,,bt don't forget to complete ur dose of alemo bitters and utasi combo cos I learnt it cures mumu these days...
link2ok: I cnt believe am actually on FP! Wat a day 2rememba! Wnt to dedicate this victory to my pastor who tru his constant prayer made me attain dis height,2d deacons in ma church and entire member who have prayed tirelessly for me, also wnt to say a big thnk u @home who gave me this opportunity,praying that soon it wuld b ur day! Thank U,gracia,inapenga. I love U.
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by creativemusic: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
FG should agree if they are sincere so that students can return to class. afterall 500m sure-p is still missing, and no news about it, $700m abacha loot also paid to nigeria govt, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lot of money in the hand of this government cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by drealdoc89(m): 1:24am On Nov 27, 2013
Ray Charles: Wen December don reach!!! Nonsense. All plans to make me spend Xmas in school must bow! if yhu are with me lemme see yhu type "AMEN"
Dont worry,keep praying........nai by the time you go stay house reach march,nai that time your eye go open! cry
Re: ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike by Yagazee: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
suco_50: Guys, quote me when this come true. One of the three conditions given by ASUU, which is no suspension of strike till all salary arrears are paid could take this strike further than expected, even if not till next year. Most people will be surprised when FG will find it difficult to meet that single demand as simple as it appears, stating that there are insufficient funds in government coffers for the instant payment of the Union's arrears.
FG will never give such lame excuse because the "no work no pay" according to Wikipaedia.org is not a punishment but a rule of understanding between an employer and the employees, the rule is constitutional and universally accepted. Salary is simply defined as compensation for labour. A situation when there is no labour, the employer by right/choice can envoke the "no work no pay" rule. Trade unions worldwide respect this rule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People / JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result / Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.