Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale (26481 Views)

Xmas Sale. HTC ONE 32gb, Tecno phantom A+ (white). For Sale / Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! / Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Fricain: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
BE PAID N228,800 MONTHLY!
Grab this ICT Empowerment opportunity today. Get trained FREE of charge and be paid cash! Read More:
http:///social/354/14865
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by johnwizey: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hw mch dem go cum sell tecno N3 #500 i guess.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by ShopKonga: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hi,

If you have been following our sales this morning you will notice that the http://konga.com/yakata page as well as certain sections of our site crashed due to overwhelming engagement from Nigerian shoppers. To quickly remedy the issue we are increasing our website capacity to more than double of the current capacity, we have also created an alternative way for people to shop by putting up “SALE” tag on products that will be on sale.

Customers should simply look out for products with the 'SALE' tag on product images and enjoy amazing discounts

Thanks for your support of the Konga brand so far.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by tunshe: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Your website is showing 33k for techno Phantom A+ and your flyer is claiming 19k

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by oluxy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
emmanuell23: 3rd to comment....am almost there...God please crown all ma effort wit success

Is there special prize for 1st to comment or any benefits?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by GentleFrank(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Wow, great offer !
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by LadyH(f): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
massmedia: Why can't they do samsung S4 yakata,,,maybe for like #10,000,,,it will b very good o,,,,,

we don't want Tecno,,,we prefer samsung galaxy awoof
lmao!!! dis guy..
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by tosenj(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
ShopKonga: Hi,

If you have been following our sales this morning you will notice that the http://konga.com/yakata page as well as certain sections of our site crashed due to overwhelming engagement from Nigerian shoppers. To quickly remedy the issue we are increasing our website capacity to more than double of the current capacity, we have also created an alternative way for people to shop by putting up “SALE” tag on products that will be on sale.

Customers should simply look out for products with the 'SALE' tag on product images and enjoy amazing discounts

buh techno phantom is 33k on ur site nah! buh I thought u guys were saying it will go for 19k nah! #sadmood
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by ichidodo: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Like seriously Ps4 60K?! Mehn this BF must be very evil
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by idris4r83(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
FAT LIE
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by omajali2003(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
Slimmos: Pls how is d price of condom now.....just reduce d prize to 10naira one pack....cuz dis christmas enough babes go show my house...and na to dey bang dem dey gooo........
ThankGod...am d 3rd to comment...all Glory to Holy Mary......one day i will b d first to comment.....and by then i will Give Glory to God
What if you never get another chance to "give God glory"? Today is an opportunity for you to repent. It's no joke
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by bastien: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
U guys are not real jor,I tried ordering for the Phantom a+ it says "out of stock"

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by tmtech: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
LadyH: lmao!!! dis guy..
no mind the guy...
Let him jst stick to tecno jeje
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
it probably site upgrading things causing the delay.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by hariorh: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
emmanuell23: 3rd to comment....am almost there...God please crown all ma effort wit success

Professional Ode,

Why not open your own thread and be the first there.

angry

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Believe me this products will not get to you in 3 months.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Ichel: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Believe this, you can believe anything
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by akintun: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
If they can just deliver d product I bought from them 8 days ago, I won't mind buying more, after all na pay on delivery.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by domack99(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
I click on the PS4 and it says item not available, if anybody was to purchase this PS4 at 60k should please share it
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Some smart niggas at Konga....

The traffic trick na die. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Mannastoress: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
THEY ARE NOT SELLING ANYTHING AT THAT PRICE, JUST GENERATING TRAFFIC TO THEIR WEBSITE
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Mannastoress: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP THIS , Y ARE YOU DOING DIS, NA BY FORCE TO RUN BUSINESS, SHOWING DIFFERENT PRICES OF PRODUCTS, YOU ARE JUST GENERATING TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE, WE SABI D TRICK

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by ugotuf(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mannastoress: THEY ARE NOT SELLING ANYTHING AT THAT PRICE, JUST GENERATING TRAFFIC TO THEIR WEBSITE
If your claim is true, then they should never be taken seriously again.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Ichiebullion(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2013

You guys don't keep to your words..
Phantom A+ we are still waiting oh
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Mannastoress: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
THEY ARE NOW CLAIMING THAT THEIR WEBSITE CRASH, SEE NIGERIAN WEBSITE WEY DEY CRASH - STORY STORY - - - STORY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ichiebullion:
You guys don't keep to your words..
Phantom A+ we are still waiting oh
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by toluxa1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Konga is a big fraud. I tried to add the A+ to cart as early as 10am and it was already showing out of stock, even before they talked about the SALE tag thing. Fake Company
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by toyinkin(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
can i buy mine online? Realy need d phantom.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by gbengalite(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dont Dull people ...here is the link Konga Ps4 for 60,000

http:///1b8wtpx
http:///ps4oclock
http:///1b8wtpx

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by EvilBrain1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
seniourman: [size=24pt] Seun please this is fake ps4 is not less than 200k, the only ps of 60k is ps3 if ps4 is 60k den ps3 is how many thousand then ps2 is how nuch....
If ps4 happens to be 60k they did,nt tell us if its fairly used .. or some things in the ps4 is removed...

Plz clerify us[/size]

The PS4 is only $400 (N63,000) in the US including taxes and profit for the sellers. It's just that greedy, fraudulent Nigerian retailers that have artificially jacked the price up to N138k so they can squeeze money out of people.

All these people are doing is selling the thing for the real price instead of the usual fraudulent one. That's not a sale as far as I'm concerned.

Edit:I meant the PS4, not PS3. The PS3 is actually selling for between $200-$250 depending on the bundled games.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by EvilBrain1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Deleted. Double post.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by algorithm(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
has any one ordered the techno phantomA ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Choose Diesel Generator? / USA Used HP Probook 450 For Sale. / Car security/ Keyless Entry/Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.