Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

A Thread 4 Ladies...Read And Digest!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread 4 Ladies...Read And Digest!!! (501 Views)

Thread 4 UGLY Guy+experiences / Reloaded: 4 Ladies Only! Guys, U Can Only Take A Peep But No Contribution / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread 4 Ladies...Read And Digest!!! by priscaoge(f): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
In d name of big girl...u will be stealing phones n ipads just to show to your friends...In d name of a big girl,,,smiley) u will be sleeping wit any guy dat comes your way just to get money for dresses and big bags to snap pictures wit nd upload them on facebook...In d name of a big girl.. u will leave your guy and follow one
modaf**kn guy who doesn't respect you just because he has a car,u want to sit in d front seat so dat ur friends can see u well... In d name of a big girl u will tattoo nd pierce all ova yur body n be looking like a clown...just to show to guys dat you are"Classy"

Pls let's be real..You don't have 2 level up your character 2 impress anyone. Just remain simple nd true 2 urself. True people with true love will embrace d real YOU
.We are created 4 a purpose,let's try and prove that we are Africans(Well mannared and Cultured Ladies)

ALL this u just proving to guys dat " you are NOT A WIFE MATERIAL"SMH...Some girls though...I knw most of them are gonna HATE me now...But no worries girls"am nt here 2 please everybody!!!Just sayin wat I have observed...NO OFFENSE!!!Just being plan nd straight...OneLove!!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread 4 Ladies...Read And Digest!!! by Enegod(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
someone should give this OP one bottle of Alomo...well spoken!!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread 4 Ladies...Read And Digest!!! by Iaz93: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: A Thread 4 Ladies...Read And Digest!!! by Alikaxon(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
You couldn't have spoken it any better than this, I do appreciate u 4 sensitizing ur fellow ladies. Later now, they will start shouting "husbands are scarce" when they were the cause of their misfortune. You think a guy wil cum nd marry u wen he sees tattoo on ur body? U think a guy wil stil intend to marry u wen his frnd had told him that u are a popular club girl? Laughs....its d fact, live it or take it; nature will judge. Cheers!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Set Your Hope Perfectly On Grace Part 3 / Statistics Shows That Oshodi & Ikeja Top Sexual Abuse Areas In Lagos / The World Of A Gambler.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.