Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

The Story Of My Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Story Of My Life (3323 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Temptation ; The Story Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hi. My names are Adesola Amos, I hail from kwarastate, in Nigeria. The story of my life might be awkward to some of you but at the same time what most of you passed through..No wild thinking my parents are still alive. A fact is dat dy are very religious. NB... YOU CAN ENCOURAGE ME OR CRITICISE ME ALL WOULD BE WELCOMED IN GOOD FAITH. Join me as I replay my life in a written form. You are welcome on board.
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
19th Dec. 19** was a memorable day for my parents.That was the I was given birth to. I came out oblivious of what is happening around me, well I cried like most babies do. I can't possibly recall what happened when I was growing up from age 0-3. But there's something I won't probably forget and that's d day my younger sister was given birth to. Maybe I would say she became a problem in my life because all d favours I received den, ceased. Everybody seems to like her so much dat they despised me. It got to a point where she could make friends from d neighborhood while d only friends I had den were my classmates and we only chat during break periods. Well no matter how you try to keep me from having a friend near me, I would still find a way to get one.There was this girl from in our compound (we lived in a rentedduplex...we occupy the down floor) not to forget, some of my uncles and aunties stayed with us. back to d gal tin. her name was Mary.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mary, a fair skinned slim girl as far as I could remember, coz we were just 5 years old when we started dating. We practice anything practicable dat we saw on tv. There was a time we both went to a corner in our small compound and den she lied down on d floor den I climbed on her (clothes still on) I was doing press up on her body. We were enjoying it (guess she did) den my sis came dere and started shouting (did I forget to say my lil sis was sharp? sorry for d dat...d gal was damn sharp nd fearless. She stepped into boundaries that I couldn't look at from afar. For example she will insult my uncles and aunties but dy will laff it off...men can't imagine me chipping sumtin in wen dy discussing dats like begging for 3D tatoos on my body using rechargeable lamps cables or say signing a broad daylight suicide contract).BACK... I quickly stood up b4 any of my aunts nd uncles reached where we are.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2013
willy_ray: following
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
thanks
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
writing down the stuff
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
My aunt whose name is Constance (Not real names) and uncle S came there. My uncle asked what happened I quickly denied everything and said I and Mary were playing "Boju Boju"(hide and seek). I was happy that atleast my uncle believed me but I wasn't sure my aunt believed me but anyways I didn't give a f**k about her opinion so I gave her dis "ur opinion don't matter" look. NB I was just 5yrs den. I and mary attended different schools, so we only meet after I have done my home work at home. I attended METHODIST NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL with my sis nd Matthew my best friend den. There was this particular day when we wen we were sent home from sch to bring charcoal to paint our chalkboard. So I, jumoke (my younger sis) and Matthew left the school. During dat period there were rumors that kidnappers were in town, they kidnap children and put dem in sacks. So as we were going, I saw somebody with empty bag of rice sacks in a wheelbarrow coming towards us. Immediately I held my sister's hand told Matthew dat we should run, as we were running we used a short cut. After running for some time, we reached a bushy path and den we started chasing butterflies forgetting dat we were running from something. I caught two butterflies nd gave one to my sister, Matthew also caught one. When we reached home, I knocked my aunt came nd opened d door for us. She asked y we came home early nd I explained I later discovered dat she was nt interested in my explanation she took my sis in nd my sis was gisting dem, insulting her teacher while I grinding d charcoal for me nd her. Up till today I don't know what I ever did to upset dem dat made all of dem dislike me. We left for school, I didn't talk to her coz it was obvious I was angry. When we reached the school gate, I told her that after school she should wait for me near the school gate. She said Okay nd I left for my class.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Life by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wow!!! First to comment... I dey follow u bro bumper to bumper .. Keep it up. Quite interesting....
Re: The Story Of My Life by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
Try and organise it very well.. You have the idea, but try and construct it well when presenting it, and be mindful of grammatical errors.. #peace
Re: The Story Of My Life by codedflowz(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
Following smiley
Re: The Story Of My Life by emekaanijah(m): 1:06am On Nov 28, 2013
nice
Re: The Story Of My Life by sirgolds(m): 5:14am On Nov 28, 2013
following...lyk siriri werere..
Re: The Story Of My Life by roland2rule(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin ........following
Re: The Story Of My Life by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Guy,, I dey wait o . Come update jare
Re: The Story Of My Life by tmamuda(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
cool
behind U
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
After the closing bell rang, I and Matthew stayed back and were chatting with our friends, I forgot that I told Jumoke to wait for me. After like 30mins I remembered so I told Matthew. So we left the class and went to the school gate to meet her but I didn’t see her. I looked around but still I didn’t see her I searched almost everywhere for her but I didn’t see her. It was on my way back from searching that I saw her with her friends running into one class I chased her. Matthew saw me chasing her and was running to meet us as I caught her, I wanted to slap her but as my I raised my hands up I remembered what happened when I last slapped her.
“It was a fateful Monday morning and I was supposed to take her home coz our cousin who lives with us didn’t care whether we were in school or not. As I reached her class, I didn’t see her I checked almost every class for like 45mins before I found her and her friends playing “ten-ten” at the back of a class. I got angry when I saw her and ran there to meet her and dragged her by her left arm. She didn’t want to follow me so this act of her got me angrier and then the next thing she know or maybe I know is that I gave her two hot back and front slaps. The way she opened her mouth before I heard her scream, I thought she was yawning which made me add one to her back. Then I drew her by her right arm and she followed me without hesitating but she was crying.
She stopped crying before we got home. When we reached, my Uncle, opened the door and he saw me, he didn’t wait for explanation o the next thing was a slap on my face and at that moment MY SURROUNDINGS STOOD STILL AND AT THAT POINT I REMEMBERED THAT I WAS PRESSED...but as per baddoo I didn’t pee there. It was like he was calculating the time the slap would penetrate so after some seconds, he added two front and back, left and right by then I was in another galaxy. I didn’t scream but tears were flowing from my eyes. By the time he landed another one I was already on the floor due to its gravity. He picked up a wire and FLOGGED THE P OUT OF PSYCHOLOGY in me.
Re: The Story Of My Life by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2013
Following you dear. Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 12:07am On Dec 01, 2013
m ill dats y m nt updating
Re: The Story Of My Life by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:15am On Dec 01, 2013
Kingademos: m ill dats y m nt updating
sorry bro.. The lord is your strength...
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
sorry for d late update o
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
I tried to explain but no way. Anytime I talk, he will slap me,flog me, kick me and tell me to shut up. To make the matter worst, the girl that caused the beating, reported me to aunty Constance that I slapped her on her eyes.
Immediately aunty Constance heard that, her ears sprang up like a dog that has just seen a cat. She collected the wire and started flogging me, warning me that I should never touch her daughter again, I told her that I was looking for her for like one hour but didn't see her. When I saw her, she was playing ten-ten, I called her but she snubbed me and continued with her ten-ten then I started dragging her but she was slapping my hands so I had no option but to calm her down with the slaps.
As I said "NO OPTION", the fire in her became hotter than the fire that Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego were thrown inside. At that point she would have killed me if she had the permission. She was using her strength to flog me and u know that if dem use strength flog e no dy pain so I was just looking at her sweating profusely.
Just as she was about to stop, an Uncle of mine that was in school just entered there and then I knew that I was in it. Before he entered, my body was already full of 3D Aso Villa architectural design. After dropping his bag, he asked what my offense was. Uncle S explained that I came back late.
The guy just vex like that and WOWed me with a slap and I was really impressed. He said he has discovered that I have made bad friends and they are stopping me from coming home early, that I have started begging for food in their homes. I was once again impressed as I was counting the number of times he had stayed with us and men I wanted to clap for him for the lies he just dropped. Well he made the fence surrounding Aso Villa visible on my back after flogging me.
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
please o ur encouragements, criticism are needed for improvement

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Life by 360prince(m): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2013
Kingademos: please o ur encouragements, criticism are needed for improvement
.wow nice one bro...

Why you sleep ontop her for backyard?
Calling it hid and seek..
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 12:47am On Dec 06, 2013
360prince: .wow nice one bro...

Why you sleep ontop her for backyard?
Calling it hid and seek..

na film we dy practice o
Re: The Story Of My Life by tmamuda(m): 1:07am On Dec 06, 2013
Kip d update comin, wit u
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 1:12am On Dec 06, 2013
tmamuda: Kip d update comin, wit u
thanks I'll do dat in d morning
Re: The Story Of My Life by 360prince(m): 1:25am On Dec 06, 2013
Kingademos: na film we dy practice o
. Hahahaha

if her parent go catch you put your hand inside if p. Dem go design tattoo with rod wire on your ass..s
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 1:44am On Dec 06, 2013
omo I 4 no dy alive today
Re: The Story Of My Life by tmamuda(m): 1:53am On Dec 06, 2013
Kingademos: thanks I'll do dat in d morning

dat ll b breakfast den, waitin.
Re: The Story Of My Life by tmamuda(m): 1:56am On Dec 06, 2013
Kingademos: omo I 4 no dy alive today

wat? Tank God U live
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2013
After everything, I went and change my uniform, did my home work , then went outside and met Mary. We went to our corner and she told me that she heard me crying. She said I that I shouldn't worry that they would be tired one day. She gave me a sensational hug and at that point, all the pains from the beating disappeared. We started playing my ball.

My hands were still up, so i made a motion as if I wanted to catch a fly with my hands.
I think Matthew understood what I did because he started laughing. But there was a problem while making the motion with my hands, I mistakenly slapped a fly into her nose. The way this girl started crying and blowing her nose omo I was scared o. If not for God and the catarrh that formed in her nose while she was crying that made it easy for the fly to come out, I wouldn't be here today to testify.

When we got home, the first thing she said without greeting is that I pushed a fly into her nose. GBAM see gobe o. Immediately I shouted its a lie o. That we wanted to come home but a wandering fly that was looking for a dwelling place saw her nose and perched in it. I added that if to say she doesn't poke nose that her nose wouldn't be big a enough to contain a tsetse fly. After saying that, I ran into my room to avoid another building plan on my back; this time maybe it would Gwarinpa estate.

After doing my home work in the room, I came out with my ball. Up till today I don't know what I did but my Uncle came outside collected my and PAAAOOOOOoooo my ball is gone. I ran inside and reported him to my mum as if I wanted her to beat him. She queried him but that was the highest she could do. So I waited for my dad to return and reported him. But to my my greatest surprise, my dad was mute.I got angry and went outside and saw some boys playing a ball made from bloated gum.I asked of the and was told that it's #5.I ran inside and whispered it to my dad's ear that I wanted it of which he gave me.I joyfully and happily ran outside and crossed the street and bought the ball.

When I came back,I started playing it,my Uncle peeped or "so I thought " because he came out and gave me a THUNDEROUS slap and said that I haven't done my assignments that all I want to do is play football. I asked him a question saying: Have I ever pull of my uniform before my assignments?.The response I gave him got him angry, which made him to deep my new bought #5 ball into a bowl filled with petrol.

OMO NA GOBE BE THAT O.
Re: The Story Of My Life by Kingademos(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
please don't just read and go please comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jagam Buller, The Soldier Boy. / If U Had A Chance 2 Dine Wit A World Class Author, Who Wud Dat B? / MY LIFESTYLE (a Must Read Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.