Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja (34659 Views)

Gunmen Fired Shots At Governor Amaechi In Rivers State / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by nkenu(m): 5:45am On Nov 26, 2013
She is trying to woo sympathy. That is very fake. Arrangee!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Urine: 5:45am On Nov 26, 2013
The incident occurred at 10pm on friday and was reported at 5:30pm on monday. I don't understand why it took her this long to report it.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by idrisseks: 5:46am On Nov 26, 2013
It is crystal clear that the attackers wanted to be sure that she didn't lie about the vehicle being a bullet prove. The only way to confirm it was to put it to test. I don't thinking kill was a motive.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by wowo2: 5:54am On Nov 26, 2013
The Nigerian idiom do the needful - means shoot to deceive?
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Picollothedon: 5:54am On Nov 26, 2013
walad4yhu:

i laff taya @'kidnapped himself'

honestly, when i saw the post too, i fell of the couch, cause i could not control my self..... I laughed
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by size38: 5:55am On Nov 26, 2013
Story! Which gunmen? She is only trying to justify her wicked stealing of public funds. The whole story of being shot was stage managed just to make the public blive her life is under threat. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by kado(m): 5:56am On Nov 26, 2013
Arrangee. Can you fool the whole 140 million Nigerians? What are you trying to prove. Sympathy or reason for stealing?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by sluk(m): 5:59am On Nov 26, 2013
:DAbeg season 2 dey?
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by nagoma(m): 6:02am On Nov 26, 2013
We have gone through this in the past. We know better. No one will buy this gimmick.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by dabossman(m): 6:03am On Nov 26, 2013
What I dont get in all of this is why a minister will be shot at on a Friday night at Minister's Hill and the incident was not reported to the police until Monday evening. Is that how inept the minister's security detail is? Isnt that neighbourhood usually crawling with MOPOL? Is that how bad the police is now? Gunshots fired..., eh..., dont worry will report it on Monday. Something just aint right.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 26, 2013
chidindufrank: So this people wants her dead since it has been proven that she committed no crime? She is very charismatic and nothing the enemies of progress masquerading as progressive can do to harm a chosen one. We know our enemies but God pass them
See, what do u guys take nigerians for? Do u think nigerians are so senseless & short memoried enough not to follow d trend of events as they unfold? Whoever gave her this kind of cheap, worthless & childish game 2 play is a rural nonentity, for her to have accepted or come up with such weak pranks 2 play on d ever reasonable, exposed & learned citizens of our gr8 nation shows how weak she is at d upstairs.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 26, 2013
I smell propaganda here. Just to divert us from the real thing.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by jamace(m): 6:07am On Nov 26, 2013
Ha ha aha aha grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by kunle86(m): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2013
ba7man: This Nigeria sha, why is it the period that she's under scrutiny over the inflated purchase of amoured cars that somthing like this has to happen.

Its almost as if its a ploy to justify the purchase of the vehicles.

Not buying it.
na plan work, thieves.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by monlawal(m): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2013
LOL. . Dis woman is looking for a straw to hold unto in the absence of a life buoy as she is drowning. Is the driver still alive? How did the news get to the media? Are assassins really this stupid not to know when the target is there? She dey find sympathy jare.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by blobuzz(m): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2013
Let's use our sense here:
1. An incident of such magnitude occurred on Friday & u decided 2 report on Monday. Its obvious u don't want d *so called "killers" to be apprehended.
2. Some metals that were not bullets were found to be used...I'm sure police just helped by saying "not conventional"
3. U were not in the car & nobody in d car sustained any bullet wound.
I believe all these are just ploys 2 attract sympathy...which Nigerians are won't.
Conclusion: its a poor film scripts & poor play.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by jojoki: 6:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Oduah - Una really tried with that cook story that my car was shot at.

Friend - Anything to save your job my friend provided you continue to give us good contracts.

Oduah - maybe next time I should try to be in the car for people believe more.

Friend - Kai not good o our movies fit turn reality o by accidentally shooting at you.

Oduah - na true u talk o make a dey chop my millions jeje.

the conversation continues........
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Youem: 6:25am On Nov 26, 2013
"According to her, some metal objects were found in the vehicle which do not look like the conventional bullet."
She is just trying to draw public sympathy. Preliminary investigations shows it was not bullets.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Youem: 6:26am On Nov 26, 2013
nkenu: She is trying to woo sympathy. That is very fake. Arrangee!
But we understand.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Even at that, she was still very primarily conscious of her life, hence her absence in the vehicle. She might've thought perhaps, things might not go well and unexpectedly, the bullet might land on her body grin and thus she totally absented herself from the car.

# Nollywoodtinz
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by wirinet(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2013
But she said the bullet proof cars were not for her, meaning her life was not threatened. Besides, she never made any complaints to the police about threats to her life. So this incident bare no connection to the purchase of bullet proof bmws.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by edo3(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2013
See small pikins wan play elders o..I blame jona 4 ds..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by chucky234(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2013
In one word, STAGED.
The incident happened on Friday night and was reported to the police on Monday evening, is that to say that NPF no longer work on weekends.
They prolly think Nigerians are puppet babies,they should device a better strategy because this one done by amateurs with void brains.
Pathetic chronic liars, Stealer ought to have been sacked for bros J sake, GEJ pls do the needful.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Mwankpy: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2013
No fashion weaponed by parasitic Ewu-sa/Fulani and their thief-thief lapdog Yoruba haters of transformational development under Presdient Goodluck's regime and powered by Princess Stella Oduahgate, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Akinwunmi Adesina and Olusegun Aganga will furosfer. We tankalla por furotekjn shocked tongue shocked tongue
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2013
The drama never end o! You guys should wait for the part two of the fiction movie.

In part two of the movie, the police will arrest 4 guys. They will be interviewed and the arrested boys will say they were sent by some people to kill the minister. The boys will claim to be from southwest so that it will seem as if the southwesterners want her dead. And the drama continues.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Fomaxcool: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2013
SR una no dey tire for Stella Odua news, you people have created about 76 different news headlines for only this woman. Until this woman went down in soak blood, all these STONE HEARTED creatures won't get their hearts melted. Please, have a merciful heart you are not DEVIL.
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by MayorofLagos(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2013
berem: The drama never end o! You guys should wait for the part two of the fiction movie.

In part two of the movie, the police will arrest 4 guys. They will be interviewed and the arrested boys will say they were sent by some people to kill the minister. The boys will claim to be from southwest so that it will seem as if the southwesterners want her dead. And the drama continues.... grin grin

They are from Osun State..
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2013
I'm an Igbo man but I don't believe this nonsense.

An attempt was made on a Minister's life on Friday 10PM but reported on Monday.

Sounds like a phishy propaganda to me and No Thanks I'm not buying it.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2013
berem: The drama never end o! You guys should wait for the part two of the fiction movie.

The new movie will be entitled "The return of Stella Oduah" or "Stella Oduah Reloaded"
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by Mwankpy: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Aaarrrgh, not Princess Oduagate but Princess Oduah. It was a Mr Eke! A typographicalised Mr Eke. grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by eluquenson(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2013
This case is simply a Conspiracy I don't believe it at all, liars

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja by hammedkola(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2013
Good morning from #Abuja In this city ministers car gets shot at on friday but they report it on Monday & pigs fly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) / What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos / Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.