Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage (44801 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding / Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by shinkafimoon(m): 1:08am On Nov 26, 2013
Seriously dude has got to be gay with all these shit...weird mf undecided
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 26, 2013
Haters goina hate!
E no go better for al of una wey dey hate.
Buh i just cnt stop laffin at d pix, so so funi.
All d ppl calin him gays are gays demselvs

2 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by brosdoncome(m): 1:16am On Nov 26, 2013
Is Fashola not seeing dis dude? After, they will say Lagos State is strict on gay practices yet Derenle is moving in Lagos freely with his obvious gay traits. sad
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by soulglo: 2:04am On Nov 26, 2013
brosdoncome: Is Fashola not seeing dis dude? After, they will say Lagos State is strict on gay practices yet Derenle is moving in Lagos freely with his obvious gay traits. sad
SMH. I am embarrassed for you

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by souleymon(m): 2:07am On Nov 26, 2013
arcbabe: Why can't I believe this guy is not gay

How do you judge.who's straight and dress like this.
Officially GAY.disgusting lost element
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by prettyboi1(m): 2:09am On Nov 26, 2013
priscaoge:
Birds of a feather,abeg shallap...Others dey starve? Dull brain
this lady,you just seem sad,bitter & frustrated. Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Swiftboy(m): 2:37am On Nov 26, 2013
Lol you'all fell for it! This is pure branding!its all show business! tongue

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by igboboy1(m): 2:48am On Nov 26, 2013
Cant the fani kayodes of ile yoruba sit one of their clan member down instead of boasting of how many igbo girls he has straffed?
A full blown man wearing native with koi koi shoe...o di kwa egwu
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Crixina(f): 3:06am On Nov 26, 2013
ore like that 1960 clown!

Well,can you blame him...in this country one does anything and everything to stay afloat or drowns.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 3:10am On Nov 26, 2013
unfortunately,the hidden irony dat peple fail 2 realise is dat d real gays don't actually dress lyk dis they usually look straight and dress lyk normal real men and hardly posses any feminine trait.........in fact u can hardly tell until u get 2 know them and talk 2 them..............4 more clues take a closer inspection at d world renowned gays allover

N.B: pls 4 d records I'm nt gay(I hate dat shii)..........I'm only of d opinion dat denrele may not be gay afterall, may jst be his way of being unique and living his life. Tnx The whiteLynchMan
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 26, 2013
I want those shoes he has on. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by kraftykc(m): 3:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Who wants to care abeg
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 26, 2013
Uncouth..
He lost it
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by tellwisdom: 4:31am On Nov 26, 2013
priscaoge: Soooo "GAYish" dats if there is anytin like dat....Nonsense,Guy you disgust me,You are nothing but a clown and a bunch of disappointment.Just pray not to end up like your Partner in CRIME Goldie..Birds of a feather.....Spits out

Wetin dey pain you?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by LadyH(f): 4:53am On Nov 26, 2013
sexy mama!!! undecided

he is a proud irritant . angry
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by teric4love(m): 5:03am On Nov 26, 2013
This guy resemble Messi.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Rejoice5000(f): 5:09am On Nov 26, 2013
All the deliverance ministers pls attention is needed.u people should send for this man,cos he is going nut,he is going crazy.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by adconline(m): 5:20am On Nov 26, 2013
What does this dude do again? Head of agbero at Ojuelegba
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by IamDebola: 5:38am On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Jeffy1206(m): 5:51am On Nov 26, 2013
And some idio*s will believe that this guy aint gay? If not y wud a man wears women outfit
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Suljosh: 6:19am On Nov 26, 2013
icebebe: rubbish! mtchwww com wear Goldie shoe join, clown!
leave him alone. Thou shall not judge. By the way you don chop?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by shindarayo(f): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2013
priscaoge: Soooo "GAYish" dats if there is anytin like dat....Nonsense,Guy you disgust me,You are nothing but a clown and a bunch of disappointment.Just pray not to end up like your Partner in CRIME Goldie..Birds of a feather.....Spits out
what hs dis guy done to deserve dis nastyy comment wen all he created is jis own style.he hasn't killed,stolen anybodys mony,raped anyone.he is only earning a living d best waay he knws hw to.denrele is a normal guy just like anyone and even more saner dan d cute normal celebrities u pple adore.av hd an opportunity to meet him twice and I must tell u he is one of d nicest celebrities I av eva met.let d gu live his life.he is beta dan most. Of u critics.and dnt forget he is makn cool mony by bn crazy,normal guys still dey struggle so let him be.and who won't end up as goldie,we re all goin to die someday,so let's live our life while we re still alive and stop condemning pple.u ddont knw wat he hs bn tru so don't judge his personalityy.....

5 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by hardballripplez: 6:27am On Nov 26, 2013
Sometimes I just wonder if this guy is gay! Wtf?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by ChiSun27(m): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2013
I have always disliked him...and he just gave me one more reason to continue.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by priscaoge(f): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2013
pretty_boi:
this lady,you just seem sad,bitter & frustrated. Na wa o.
Seriously Your ancestors are really frustrating you,stupid tin,Keep exposing your myopic dull brain
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2013
Please is that a newly mad man in town?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by yomalex(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2013
I checked through previous comments and I'm the only one seeing the couple on the left kissing.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by cherieb2(f): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2013
shindarayo: what hs dis guy done to deserve dis nastyy comment wen all he created is jis own style.he hasn't killed,stolen anybodys mony,raped anyone.he is only earning a living d best waay he knws hw to.denrele is a normal guy just like anyone and even more saner dan d cute normal celebrities u pple adore.av hd an opportunity to meet him twice and I must tell u he is one of d nicest celebrities I av eva met.let d gu live his life.he is beta dan most. Of u critics.and dnt forget he is makn cool mony by bn crazy,normal guys still dey struggle so let him be.and who won't end up as goldie,we re all goin to die someday,so let's live our life while we re still alive and stop condemning pple.u ddont knw wat he hs bn tru so don't judge his personalityy.....

Everyone kns he is being creative but he's taking it τ̅☺ the extreme right now and its not really d best. In trying 2 b creative he shouldn't create a nagative impression abt himself τ̅☺ the public. Remember, he is a public figure and he's suppose τ̅☺ b a role model τ̅☺ youths.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by crusufixo(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2013
Well , in comparison to all the oda outfits he has displaced prior to this, i would say he tried here ( besides the shoe though).

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by doopsy(f): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2013
The WhiteLynchM: unfortunately,the hidden irony dat peple fail 2 realise is dat d real gays don't actually dress lyk dis they usually look straight and dress lyk normal real men and hardly posses any feminine trait.........in fact u can hardly tell until u get 2 know them and talk 2 them..............4 more clues take a closer inspection at d world renowned gays allover

N.B: pls 4 d records I'm nt gay(I hate dat shii)..........I'm only of d opinion dat denrele may not be gay afterall, may jst be his way of being unique and living his life. Tnx The whiteLynchMan

I totally agree with you,but let's not forget that we have two sides of the gay peeps....the recievers dress funnily and definately have a lil bit of the feminine streak in them...they can't seem to hide it...sorry I quoted the whole lot
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Tenim47(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2013
sheyb dem say "make up" dey make pasan look mor prettier, dis dude stil ugly wit is make up" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trending Hairstyles 2016 / Female Corper's Amazing Weight Loss After 7 Months Fitness Journey / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.