Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:11 PM

'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread (867 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Two And Half Men Vs Big Bang Theory / Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
hi hi.. I'm in season 3, episode 4 or so.. What do you like about it?

Which season are you?

What's your favorite scene from the movie?

*singing* the whole universe was in a hot dense mess..................... mad science history, unraveling the mystery, and it all started with a BIG BANG! BANG!
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by druid06(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
For some weird reason unknown to me. I don't find this comical drama series to be funny. All I just see are bright colours and some white dudes trying to be funny.
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
lol.. if you don't know the reason, then I can't know too.. they are really funny.. Sheldon's expressions especially..
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by frankieblaize(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
the big bang was what destroyd all the dinosures on earth
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by druid06(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
BTW, you need to edit the title of this thread. What you mean is the comical series titled the Big Bang and not the Big Bang theory. The Big Bang theory actually means something totally different.
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by druid06(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
BTW, you need to edit the title of this thread. It's the Big Bang and not the Big Bang theory.
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2013
yeah.. that make sense.. thanks..
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by Csami(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
druid06: For some weird reason unknown to me. I don't find this comical drama series to be funny. All I just see are bright colours and some white dudes trying to be funny.

Sorry o! But might I ask, are u that depressed?
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
lol.. @csami, who is your favorite character? what's your favorite scene? and where in the series are you?..
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by druid06(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Csami:

Sorry o! But might I ask, are u that depressed?

Not really. I'm not really into that genre of comedy. I favor sarcasm and its the same reason why I feel strongly attached to 2 and the half men when Charlie Sheen was still init and not forgetting another favourite titled Arrested Development. #WINNING
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by Csami(m): 1:34am On Nov 27, 2013
druid06:

Not really. I'm not really into that genre of comedy. I favor sarcasm and its the same reason why I feel strongly attached to 2 and the half men when Charlie Sheen was still init and not forgetting another favourite titled Arrested Development. #WINNING

Wow! So u're into 2 and the half men too. It is very funny no doubt, but u just need to open ur heart and ears and listen to what those guys (TBBT) are saying.
yorettyna: lol.. @csami, who is your favorite character? what's your favorite scene? and where in the series are you?..

RAJ is ma favorite and I finished season5 in june.
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by lafuria1(m): 4:32am On Nov 27, 2013
Am presently in season 7 episode 9 which is the current episode.
My favorite episode was where Sheldon was trying to understand was sarcasm is. The show is just awesome. Being a science student will make you love the show more.
Favorite character is rajesh khutripali
Unfavorite character is haworrrrrrddddddd, maaaaammmmmmm ie Howard and his mysterious mother.
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2013
^^^ yeah, Howard is a mess.. and I don't like the fact that sometimes, he makes it obvious that they are acting.. my favorite scene for Sheldon was the 'bazinga' part.. I never expected all those 'bazingas'..
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 27, 2013
it seems like it's mostly guys that watch it..
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by Csami(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2013
U guys should give howard some credit na....he's funny too. If I should rate them, howard is going to come before sheldon. Half of what sheldon says doesn't even make sense but it still amazes me how funny he can be.
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by vcvibes(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2013
Csami: U guys should give howard some credit na....he's funny too. If I should rate them, howard is going to come before sheldon. Half of what sheldon says doesn't even make sense but it still amazes me how funny he can be.
rate Howard above Sheldon are u u for real??
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by Csami(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2013
vcvibes: rate Howard above Sheldon are u u for real??

YES! That's just my opinion.
Re: 'Big Bang Theory' comical Series Discussion Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2013
Sheldon is cray mehn, i just love that dude cheesy

I love the episode where Howard made the robot arm, and made it stroke his d**k grin
This dude is silly abeg.
One day he'll realise Rajesh is his soul mate tongue

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On The Yoruba Movie Industry / I Got A Movie Question For All Romancelanders / Atlast!! Fox To Continue With Prison Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.