Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? (1058 Views)

Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? / Guys/ Ladies: Who Are You Missing Today? / Rejection, Fear Of Rejection And Reasons Why Women Reject Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by chelseabmw(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
I miss my younger sister because she normally takes care of my tommy tongue tongue She knows how to take care of my house cool cool especially my kitchencry cry
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 26, 2013
I miss my mum and her cooking cry
I miss isi ewu.....and nkwobi

and the greatest

I MISS MY OOH MPA cry
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by waleadex(m): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2013
I miss my ex because she was just too inquisitive....lol!

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Waspy(m): 12:56am On Nov 26, 2013
cry I'm missing Sir Alex Fergusson right now. The dude he left in charge is the white version of my President. undecided embarassed cry
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by chelseabmw(m): 1:04am On Nov 26, 2013
Waspy: cry I'm missing Sir Alex Fergusson right now. The dude he left in charge is the white version of my President. undecided embarassed cry

LMAO................. cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by jahbiz: 1:16am On Nov 26, 2013
I cant stop laughing.[quote
author=Waspy]cry I'm missing Sir Alex Fergusson right now. The dude he
left in charge is the white version of my President. undecided embarassed cry[/quote]
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by jahbiz: 1:21am On Nov 26, 2013
Missing my Ex cos:
1 she's independent unlike some other grls.
2 she's full of ambitions and life.
3 I'v not got any1 in her stead.
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 26, 2013
Missing my room ,my naughty brodas and my parent...and im....
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by castielo(m): 6:07am On Nov 26, 2013
erm.. lemme see, who am I missing? ...no one. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Mynd44: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2013
I miss the combination of Shaquile O'neal and Kobe Bryant
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2013
Am missing my friend Idris, he would have brought the weed if he were around cry
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Mynd_44: I miss the combination of Shaquile O'neal and Kobe Bryant

I miss Kobe and Rondo cry
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Iaz93: 9:18am On Nov 26, 2013
Nothing! angry
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by 30ammy(f): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2013
i miss my sis ad all d ove she showd to me.....she died last week...*sobs*

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Phranciz(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2013
I am missing the person I will become in the future, can't w8 to get there quick and if I was a girl, guess I wld be missing my period.
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2013
Viv
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2013
30ammy: i miss my sis ad all d ove she showd to me.....she died last week...*sobs*
Hmmm... Babe, it is well.... B strong!
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Teespice(f): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2013
i miss my best friend.
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by wasak(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2013
sad I miss my period
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Mynd44: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2013
wasak: sad I miss my period
I pray you find it
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2013
I miss my crazy PH friends.Oh dose guys were fun 2 be with.
I miss Michael and Gideon.
I also miss Ph Shawarma.
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Danhumprey: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Waspy: cry I'm missing Sir Alex Fergusson right now. The dude he left in charge is the white version of my President. undecided embarassed cry
Lol..........give the man a chance. Sure you don't expect Sir Alex to be there forever na. grin
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by kajole(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2013
Harbosede02: Missing my room ,my naughty brodas and my parent...and im....

i know say you must misyarn
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Adex097: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2013
we on dsame page bro
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by MrCork: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
*punny* angry
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by nikkyshyne(f): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Vivian Vivian Vivian Vivian....
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Omolola1(f): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
I miss my grand-mum
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Kslib(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
I miss my crazy friends!
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
I miss my sense of humour
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by frankie15x(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
i miss my guys, my room, my lodge, i miss the overwhelming smell of school, i miss FUTO.... ASUU abeg help us...
Re: Who Are You Missing Most Right Now And Reasons? by elrony(m): 5:27am On Nov 27, 2013
I'm missing our lawyer,she should come back from vacation ASAP and read the Damn will..my patience is running out angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? / How To Make Your Husband Love You Forever And Do Anything For You / How To Save Your Precious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.