Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,086 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional (2917 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. / Why Being Emotional About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is really killing me,I'm jus way too emotional, I worry about little things that shouldn't just disturb me, I get emotions in almost evry aspect of life,ranging from family,environment,situations,skul etc, I hardly blame myself,I think its as a result of d way I was brought up,but this is really killing me.pls I need advice from professionals,pyscologists,health personnels everybody, pls Mod I beg u ,help me get this to FP.I'm really going nuts, I rily need advice & tips on how to stop this as its seriously affecting every aspect of my life,,,ill apreciate ur comments,,insults are welcomed ,I don't mind,I jus want to stop this
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by lymelyte(m): 3:20am On Nov 26, 2013
A thorough bred man's life comprises of 70% logic and 30% emotions.which means as a man,you must think first before you feel.
A semi-thorough bred man's life comprises of 60%logic and 40%emotions.
Lastly,an averagely thorough bred man comprises 50% logic and 50% emotion. Anything logical below the 50% mark,is termed p*ssy and it is for the ladies.
So if you find yourself below this stages that I have mentioned,then you are doomed because life nor go only wipe you for ground,Humans too will destroy u too..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Nutase: 3:54am On Nov 26, 2013
angry lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by ChiSun27(m): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Tell us your age range first.
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Mynd44: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2013
This is a case of your weakness being your strength
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Enegod(m): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2013
start smoking weed...hope this helps!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Chiidi(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2013
U better drop the habit, too coward and effeminate.!

My advice, Man up!!! angry
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Baba419(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2013
Youve been told already, smoke weed and your logic score will increase. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Sheenor: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2013
Sign ov weekness........
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2013
ChiSun27: Tell us your age range first.
I'm 22
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2013
Chiidi: U better drop the habit, too coward and effeminate.!

My advice, Man up!!! angry
I knw I hav to, bt wat I need is tips on hw to drop it, and I'm nt effeminate, ill apreciate if u can give me tips
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2013
Mynd_44: This is a case of your weakness being your strength
strength through weakness? Can u clarify me more pls
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Iaz93: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2013
undecidedundecided You can't get help! You'll remain so for life ... Live with it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2013
lymelyte: A thorough bred man's life comprises of 70% logic and 30% emotions.which means as a man,you must think first before you feel.
A semi-thorough bred man's life comprises of 60%logic and 40%emotions.
Lastly,an averagely thorough bred man comprises 50% logic and 50% emotion. Anything logical below the 50% mark,is termed p*ssy and it is for the ladies.
So if you find yourself below this stages that I have mentioned,then you are doomed because life nor go only wipe you for ground,Humans too will destroy u too..
thanks for ur logical explanations, I dnt think I fall into d last category at all,I tink maybe d 2nd,,,nw bro can u help me wit tips to correctin dis
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Enegod: start smoking weed...hope this helps!!!!
do u smoke weed ursef?
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Danosky316(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2013
Its simple: remove ur endocrine glands!
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Emeralddeee: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2013
Dear, nothing is really wrong with you stop being paranoid. Being emotional shows you're human, but if you think it's affecting you negatively I'll advice you to shut your heart on those emotions, how do you do it When those emotions comes you divert it or channel your thought to something else, learn to think of different things at a time that way you don't dual on a particular thing, people who are deep thinkers tend to be more emotional than others, learn to channel negative emotions to positive ones it has to do with mind exercise. Once you've learned this technic it will go along way. I can't help further cuz I don't know how your childhood was, the environment you live in etc however there's no cause for alarm you're still young.
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Emeralddeee: Dear, nothing is really wrong with you stop being paranoid. Being emotional shows you're human, but if you think it's affecting you negatively I'll advice you to shut your heart on those emotions, how do you do it When those emotions comes you divert it or channel your thought to something else, learn to think of different things at a time that way you don't dual on a particular thing, people who are deep thinkers tend to be more emotional than others, learn to channel negative emotions to positive ones it has to do with mind exercise. Once you've learned this technic it will go along way. I can't help further cuz I don't know how your childhood was, the environment you live in etc however there's no cause for alarm you're still young.
tnx bro, tink I got one vital point from dis, I appreciate
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Les: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2013
No be dis same guy we give olamB belly??
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 10:09am On Nov 26, 2013
Les: No be dis same guy we give olamB belly??
dat I'm following olamiB doesn't mean I'm ha bf who pregnanted ha, I jus knw ha from nairaland and followed ha, I dnt even knw much abwt ha apart from ha profile and her posts, so pls be guided
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Les: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2013
Don't mind me, why do you take nairaland serious?, I guess it's you being emotional. Well, lemme help you first by asking you to be precise.
hatred is an emotion, likewise love.
humility is an emotion likewise pride. In essence, there are negative and positive emotions, Galatians chapter5; which one do you feel most?? When your friend buys a car, what do you feel?? Jealous? Envy? Happy? Or inferior cause you don't have?
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Les: Don't mind me, why do you take nairaland serious?, I guess it's you being emotional. Well, lemme help you first by asking you to be precise.
hatred is an emotion, likewise love.
humility is an emotion likewise pride. In essence, there are negative and positive emotions, Galatians chapter5; which one do you feel most?? When your friend buys a car, what do you feel?? Jealous? Envy? Happy? Or inferior cause you don't have?
no,my emotions are nt driven towards oda pipuls sucess,wat they achieve or not, it fully depends on mysef,past experiences whether sad or happy,surrounding,family.events etc, even love
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Danhumprey: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2013
Mynd_44: This is a case of your weakness being your strength
How do you mean? undecided
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Enegod(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2013
sweetestguy: do u smoke weed ursef?
I'm not emotional
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Les: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2013
sweetestguy: no,my emotions are nt driven towards oda pipuls sucess,wat they achieve or not, it fully depends on mysef,past experiences whether sad or happy,surrounding,family.events etc, even love
still not precise, how does your past make u emotional, like when you remember IT, if bad, you gon start crying but if good, you begin shout for joy?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Sammywalex(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2013
Dude! I can see emotions and feminism in ur name 'sweetestguy'. U can start bin tough by changing that name.
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2013
Les: still not precise, how does your past make u emotional, like when you remember IT, if bad, you gon start crying but if good, you begin shout for joy?
we'll I dnt cry, wen I rememba a sad event,I fell moody, wen its good,I jus wish d memories can com bak to reality which stil meks me moody, wen I feel a lover hasn't shown so much care,I fell bad, I'm jus tired, men shudnt behave dis way
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Les: still not precise, how does your past make u emotional, like when you remember IT, if bad, you gon start crying but if good, you begin shout for joy?
we'll I dnt cry, wen I rememba a sad event,I fell moody, wen its good,I jus wish d memories can com bak to reality which stil meks me moody, wen I feel a lover hasn't shown so much care,I fell bad, I'm jus tired,its jus as if my happiness depends on some factors which wen not there, soberness sets in. men shudnt behave dis way
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2013
Sammywalex: Dude! I can see emotions and feminism in ur name 'sweetestguy'. U can start bin tough by changing that name.
my name has notin to do wit dat, I wasn't d one dat even gave mysef dat name,peeps jus popularized it and it stuck
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by sweetestguy(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2013
Enegod: I'm not emotional
k tank u
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Chukkasy(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2013
Enegod: I'm not emotional
then u'r not a human beign
Re: Pls Help Me: I Want To Stop Being Emotional by Dannylux: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2013
You shouldn't wish to stop being you. Don't strive to live someone else's life.

This isn't weakness per se, you were made that way for a reason. The one work you need to do is to know the limits.

Embrace it but always use your head when it's time for business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Not To Be Friendzoned! / Help I'm Confused. / I'M WORRIED, Pls What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.