Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye (13169 Views)

Oh Wow! Brazilian Woman Gets The Worst Butt & Breast Implant (pics) / Unbelievable! Rapper T.i’s Wife Tiny Permanently Changed Her Eye Colour To Grey / Woman Gets 16-Inch Waist By Sleeping In A Corset For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by AllGood: 4:08am On Nov 26, 2013
:

Lucy Luckayanko is perhaps the only New Yorker to have an eye-stud. She spent $3,000 on a one-minute procedure to have a heart-shaped piece of platinum inserted into the white of her right eyeball.

Harvard and NYU-trained Dr. Chynn performed the procedure. Interestingly, he has been featured here on OC before. He made news last August as a love-crazed doctor desperate to find his soul-mate. He spent thousands of dollars on high-end matchmaking services and charity donations in exchange for dates. When nothing worked out, he began to offer free cosmetic procedures to anyone who would introduce him to the girl of his dreams. Going by this, we don’t know if Lucy has had to pay for her treatment or got it free in exchange for setting up Dr. Chynn on a date. In any case, she went ahead with it and now she looks like she has a piece of dirt stuck in her eye forever.

It seems doctors have done this procedure several times in Europe and Los Angeles, but this was New York’s first. To perform it, Dr. Chynn first injected an anesthetic into Lucy’s eye. Then he made a tiny incision to “try to divide a pocket in between the sclera (the white part) and the conjunctiva (the clear part)” of her eye. Using forceps, he placed the 3.5mm platinum stud in a drop of water on Lucy’s eye membrane. Since the stud is so small, it had to be floated into position. It was all over in a matter of minutes and Lucy went home with her new bejeweled eye soon after.
Madness or too much money?

Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by tjskii(f): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2013
shocked :oWaattt shocked in her eye,she must be high on cheap weed

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by icebebe(f): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2013
shocked JESUS!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Don't think I will be comfortable with something in my eyes...but it's her life whatever rocks her boat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by ifyalways(f): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
On top that her kpof-kpof cheeks?

Beauty is indeed in the eyes of the confused. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by ignis: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Rubbish, all in the name of fashion and looking good.
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by IAMBREEZY: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Damn shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by teemsa: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
But why ?eye wey dey delicate. .. na wa for dis oyinbo
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by eeshluv: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
Completely madness
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by Datas121(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
Na wa o see fashion
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
ifyalways: On top that her kpof-kpof cheeks?

Don't know why but whenever I see your moniker I think of musiwa. grin
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by MATUREZEE: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Highness

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
This ppl no get use for moni abi?
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by Danielle22(f): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Som pple can go to any length sha.....hopfull it doesnt backfire oo
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by kulootempa: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
what has she gained? vanity multiply by vanity equals vanity
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by Ediss(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Please our ladies dont try this at home oooh for Your own good oooo sad

Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by AbuMikey(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2013

Baalu?

Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by ifyalways(f): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Khalessi:
Don't know why but whenever I see your moniker I think of musiwa. grin
lol

Thinking of another woman's husband is a sin. Repent cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by RockMaxi: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Consider Cancer?
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by easyz(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Olowo fi owo ra iku
(The rich buy death with his/her wealth)
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by CyrusLevi(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am left speechles.
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by tammie24: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
crazy Americans!
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by Elxandre(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
ifyalways: On top that her kpof-kpof cheeks?

IFy swear say you fine reach that woman. cheesy
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by hayoakins(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
that doesnt guarantee true love oh grin
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by Brymo: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Y dis gals too d luk for trouble.
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
End time madness....
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by Otses(f): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
This is mad fashion indeed!
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by experimentist: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
ifyalways: lol

Thinking of another woman's husband is a sin. Repent cheesy
Hi, pls is that pics on your profile taken from lekki beach? I'm just curious wink tenks!
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by angelTI(f): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Odikwa risky
Odikwa scary

To wear contact lens is wahala for me not to talk of an implant
Re: Woman Gets Platinum Jewel Implanted In Her Eye by NadiaSA1(f): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
Na wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's September 2013 / Much Fanfare About Slim Girls/women / Mr Nigeria 2011: Meet The 18 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.