Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Assassins - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Assassins (1255 Views)

Islam teaches Double Loss For Assassins And Suicide Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Assassins by umar745(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2013
Assassins
In the middle of the 12th century a secret weed smoking cult of shiite muslims in Syria claimed the Islamic imperium with such superior violence that the word assassin became the word for well, assassins. The cult created a whole empire of underground cells and a pyramid system of agents and spies in the Islamic world. The command structure of this order was to be copied by all secret orders including, the Freemasons and the Knight Templars.
In the beginning they was named Nizari-Ismailis because they wanted to reinstate Prince Nizar al-Tayyib as the caliph of Egypt. Who they saw as the miraculous reincarnation of Ismail. When this plan failed they established a new cycle go Islamic imams, and decided, that they were allowed to break out of the sharia as preparation to al-Mahdis coming (the apocalyptic chosen one). This meant that Islamic imams could give themselves the permission to drink vine, smoke a lot of weed and even kill other muslims in the name of jihad.
It didnt last long before orthodox authorities vilified them as apostates (renegade) and became marked men. The Ismailis then moved from Egypt to Syria where they got known as hashshassins which is the arabic plural form for marijuana smokers. Under the leadership of Hasan bin Sabah they led a relentless guerrilla war and attacked Bagdad from their fortified fortress in the Alamut valley in an attempt to defeat the sunni muslim rulers.
The History of the Assassins describes Amin Maalouf Hasan An immensely cultured man who loved poetry and was deeply interested in the latest scientific advances. He drew dramatically on the organization and techniques from Dar ul Hikmat (Grand Lodge of Cairo) when he developed his own techniques within murders, weapon use, poisoning and secret operations. Their fortress has passed into the persian legends as a lavishly paradise on earth. Even Marco Polo described it after he visited the place in 1271:
In The Adventures [or Travels] of Marco Polo"it is told that"The Old Man kept at his court such boys of twelve years old as seemed to him destined to become courageous men. When the Old Man sent them into the garden in groups of four, ten or twenty, he gave them hashish to drink. They slept for three days, then they were carried sleeping into the garden where he had them awakened.
When these young men woke, and found themselves in the garden with all these marvelous things, they truly believed themselves to be in paradise. And these damsels were always with them in songs and great entertainments; they; received everything they asked for, so that they would never have left that garden of their own will.
When the Old Man wished to kill someone, he would take a young man and tell him they could return to Paradise if they entered his service and followed his instructions or died in his service.
According to Arkon Daraul in A History of Secret Societies were there three grades of followers:
Missionaries (dayes), friends (rafig), disciples and fidavis, which were supporters. The last group of followers (fidavis) was trained killers. Fidavis dressed in white with a red sash, red hat or red boots. In addition to careful training in where and when they should plant the dagger in the victims chest, they also got taught about languages and munks, merchants and soldiers uniforms and behavior so that at any given time could mask themselves when they have to carry out their missions.
When an assassin was sent out on a mission it was with the words Where do you come from? and the assassin answered From Paradise after that he received his instructions: so please go out and kill a man whose name I give you. When you return, you must once again live in paradise. Do not fear death, Allah's angels will still lead you to paradise.
The influence of the Assassins spread in both Persia and Iraq until the middle of the 13th century, where the cult slowly went apart, since Hasan had been killed by his son, Mohammed, which later got executed by his son. The fortress in Alamut got conquered by the Mongolian army in 1256 and that became the beginning of the end of the Assassins as a united military power until the beginning of the 16th century, where the Ottomans destroyed their last remaining strongholds in Syria. The Nizari Islamic imams dynasty does still exist in one of the contemporary islamic directions through Aga Khan, even though the modern Ismaillitic have dropped the name assassin and pretty much acknowledges Koran's message of tolerance.

1 Like

Re: The Assassins by Mynd44: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2013
So? Tell us something we don't know already.

If this is an attempt to smear Islam, it failed: why should millions of people be associated with the actions of a couple of misguided and disillusioned criminally minded crackheads?

1 Like

Re: The Assassins by theguvnor: 7:18am On Nov 26, 2013
Interesting.
Re: The Assassins by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2013
{{When these young men woke, and
found themselves in the garden
with all these marvelous things,
they truly believed themselves to
be in paradise. And these damsels
were always with them in songs and
great entertainments; they;
received everything they asked for,
so that they would never have left
that garden of their own will}}

Really Smart
Re: The Assassins by umar745(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2013
First of all calm down, this is just an historical piece of information I found and thought I should share as I felt it was an interesting read. It might be offensive to you but enlightening to others. I am a muslim and have no intention to smear Islam.
Mynd_44: So? Tell us something we don't know already.

If this is an attempt to smear Islam, it failed: why should millions of people be associated with the actions of a couple of misguided and disillusioned criminally minded crackheads?
Re: The Assassins by Mynd44: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2013
umar745: First of all calm down, this is just an historical piece of information I found and thought I should share as I felt it was an interesting read. It might be offensive to you but enlightening to others. I am a muslim and have no intention to smear Islam.
It is not offensive to me. I am not even Muslim, I guess I am just sick of intolerant folks trying to ride on silly history of a few people
Re: The Assassins by deols(f): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2013
I didnt know of Ismailis until a recent post by someone who is probably one.

This is new information to me..I will find out more in sha Allah.

I just hope this thread won't be sent into hiding by immitent attacks.

1 Like

Re: The Assassins by DevotedOne(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Ever Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace (of God) Be Upon You, everyone.

All Praise and Gratitude are due to Allaah, The Lord of the worlds.

I didnt know of Ismailis until a recent post by someone who is probably one.

I just hope this thread won't be sent into hiding by immitent attacks. ~ deols

I hope it wasn't my recent post. I'm not Ismaili. I found the historical post quite interesting.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Assassins by umar745(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
DevotedOne: Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Ever Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace (of God) Be Upon You, everyone.

All Praise and Gratitude are due to Allaah, The Lord of the worlds.

I hope it wasn't my recent post. I'm not Ismaili. I found the historical post quite interesting.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
provide us with a link to the post please. I'm curious about what you might have written to make her think you're an Ismaili
Re: The Assassins by vedaxcool(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
deols: I didnt know of Ismailis until a recent post by someone who is probably one.

I just hope this thread won't be sent into hiding by immitent attacks.

Read the book, "the devils's deception" by Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips.
Re: The Assassins by DevotedOne(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Ever Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace (of God) Be Upon You, everyone.

All Praise and Thanks are due to Allaah, The Lord of the worlds.

provide us with a link to the post please. I'm curious about what you might have written to make her think you're an Ismaili ~ umar745

Hmmm. This must be a serious matter of concern. Here ya go!

https://www.nairaland.com/1517882/ismaili-muslim-perspectives-jesus-did/1#19834780

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Greeting In Islam And Evils Of Prostration In Greeting / Muslims, Pls Explain This / Benefits Of Ayat Kursiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.