Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? (13519 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Some Childish Things Some Men Do / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Miner13: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
tpia@:

Why are you asking?

If they do or if they dont, how does it affect you?

Just curious.
i knew d op knows what she's saying and thinking by asking this question from nairalander.
If you can't contribute yours.., why not just park well.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by jeffizy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
veave: pls guys come and comment i want to know my fate in d future wen i finally get married and pregnant... @jeffizy... *shinny nose*
Thanks Veave. Verify .
*shi n y nose*.
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
I think some pple r different sha. Mine is hubby became unattractive. I just can't near him cos everything around him smells. As for the other one, it smells terribly too I always throw up.
My colour darkens very well especially face and neck but pple and hubby says it fits me very well but as for me, I can't wait for it to end.
I doesn't affect my skin in anyway and once I put to bed, every thing goes back to normal. Hv to make up for all d denied kpekus!
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Ngokafor(f): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
...hmmmm some encouraging responses from the menfolk here..nice!....
...apart from jeffizy's shiny swollen nose that is..
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Veave, u will never know until u r pregnant. Just cross ur fingers,ok.

One of my friend's nose used to be very very big. I don't know why. She will tell us that pple discovers she is preggy thru her nose first.
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by jeffizy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ngokafor: ...hmmmm some encouraging responses from the menfolk here..nice!....
Don't you worry. It's God's way of letting you breathe for yourself and the unborn child. Lol!!

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ngokafor: ...hmmmm some encouraging responses from the menfolk here..nice!....

Baby gal r u afraid of shinny nose too?
U guys no go kill me abeg!
Its normal and least of the problems encountered in pregnancy naw.
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
jeffizy: Don't you worry. It's God's way of letting you breathe for yourself and the unborn child. Lol!!!
Jeffizy, I de feel u!
U be one correct guy. Most guys won't even know d wife has that.
These ladies r afraid.
Don't be o abeg.
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Miner13: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:
i pity her in advance
pity keee!
My woman is
MY QUEEN
MY ANGEL
MY LIFE
MY CONFESSOR
MY TREASURE
AND ABOVE ALL MY MOTHER TO BE

2 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Miner13: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Olivia baby: my hubby was very annoying ,he uesd to complain abt everyting my weight, stretch on my belly, my bust.as if he is nt d cause
can't stop laffin grin
u na go fear comment 2day

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Miner13: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ngokafor:

..i wanted to laugh but quickly sobered up cos i wonder how my own nose will look like..this life sef..
on the state of your NOSE
My advice thou not authentic and not proven
you can use superglue or alteco with this the size of your nose shal remain the same
LOLZ grin
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Miner13: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:
haba. why na. abeg o, let there be time. yu know its only when am dead dah dia is no time. Though i am ready buh dia is no ready brother

am nt advertising oooooo...
just tell me you are joking
are you ready?
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by xynerise: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:
haba. why na. abeg o, let there be time. yu know its only when am dead dah dia is no time. Though i am ready buh dia is no ready brother

am nt advertising oooooo...
Story grin
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by babylolaroy(f): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Miner13:
pity keee!
My woman is
MY QUEEN
MY ANGEL
MY LIFE
MY CONFESSOR
MY TREASURE
AND ABOVE ALL MY MOTHER TO BE
lol.i pity her again the more. shez gonna be all of these...hmn. yu didnt rememba to add ur partner in bed
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by babylolaroy(f): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Miner13:
just tell me you are joking
are you ready?
forget it...xynerise already sed its a story
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by nikkyshyne(f): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ngokafor:

..i wanted to laugh but quickly sobered up cos i wonder how my own nose will look like..this life sef..
Me too. I have a big nose already embarassed
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by babylolaroy(f): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
nikkyshyne: Me too. I have a big nose already embarassed
and from ur name nikky-shyne,,i think the nose is already shining too

6 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Miner13: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:
lol.i pity her again the more. shez gonna be all of these...hmn. yu didnt rememba to add ur partner in bed
dat 1 must dey her head nau
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Miner13: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:
forget it...xynerise already sed its a story
owkay
ba leifi
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Ngokafor(f): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

My sis dont mind me jare,a shiny nose is the least of my worries actually,i was just kidding, besides my man thinks i've got a pretty nose hehe...
....@jeffizy lol...
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Ngokafor(f): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:

Hehehe..nice one!...
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Damojo: It depends on how neat your wife is.

My wife knows i have serious OCD so she became super-clean when she took in. She also became sexier with the bigger b00bs and curvier hips. We used to have s3x everynight till the day she went into labour. I remember us laffing about it one time that my dick would make the baby's head oblong cos it was touching the cranium, but alas, the womb is thicker than any tissue in the body.

Damn!
I need to step up!

1 Like

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

Before I got preg, I was always afraid of swollen nose o cheesy.
God save me, you won't even suspect I was preg until you see the stomach I guess because I was always sick from the first month till the six months, then more of sports too.

But I feel se xier during preg time...until the final weeks, oh boy, come see belle. You now wear winter jacket on top am, there you go! Michelin
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:

*Dead on arrival* grin grin

Jesu!
Nikki, if I be you, I must retaliate oh!
Choi
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by nikkyshyne(f): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:
Chai!! See my life cheesy

Chillisauce:

*Dead on arrival* grin grin

Jesu!
Nikki, if I be you, I must retaliate oh!
Choi
I'm a lover not a fighter wink
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
nikkyshyne: Chai!! See my life cheesy

I'm a lover not a fighter wink

You ain't running yo!common that was a deadly punch na!
I know u can do this cheesy
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

You ain't running yo!common that was a deadly punch na!
I know u can do this cheesy
tongue tongue
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by k4kenny(f): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oh well, I never got the 'treat her like an egg treatment' from my husband. He was d same ol same, cept I stopped doing some chores around d house. As for d attractiveness, he was always makin fun of my bump angry , that was d only thing that really got bigger anyways, I was pretty much d same size all through my nine month journey, d weight gain always came after off loading embarassed

@sister Ameenah. Hope you aren't dat kinda sister that wears the hijab even inside the house o. Abeg free hijab when its just u anur hubby left alone in the house jare. Get dem skimpy tank tops and short shorts. Let the bump hang out grin tongue. You'll see ur hubby's change of attitude to the romance tins in time wink
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by mirajune: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I think some pple r different sha. Mine is hubby became unattractive. I just can't near him cos everything around him smells. As for the other one, it smells terribly too I always throw up.
My colour darkens very well especially face and neck but pple and hubby says it fits me very well but as for me, I can't wait for it to end.
I doesn't affect my skin in anyway and once I put to bed, every thing goes back to normal. Hv to make up for all d denied kpekus!

LOL wink wink wink
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by tpia5: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
So the op now changed the thread title from attractive to unattractive.

Why do you people always measure your "strength" by your ability to come between a man and his wife?

Like i said before, wetin concern una how a man views his pregnant spouse?

Una joblessness no get part two, what a pity.
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pot calling kettle black grin grin
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Gugwana(f): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nice topic,im currently pregnant im due soon,he always says pregnancy suits me im much attractive nw than b4 and says i should be getting pregnant every year lol. The only things that gets to him is that since im pregnant i nag and iv got too much wahala so thats the only thing that he doesnt find attractive lol but we good thou gues its just the hormones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? / A Nairalander Celebrates His Great Grandmother At 130 Years / Punishment You Hated As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.