Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Getting A Job With Diplomas - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Getting A Job With Diplomas (862 Views)

Can IT Certifications Get Me a Profitable Job With My Third Class Degree / New In Database World,can Oracle Improve My Chances Of Getting A Good Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Job With Diplomas by efeboy(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2008
Please Nairalanders, can anyone confirm to me whether it is reasonable to expect a good job in Nigeria with Certificate of diploma, higher diploma or advanced diplomas in system management and software engineering respectively, from institutions like Aptech, NIIT and their likes?

I would really appreciate anyone that helps me out here. GOD Bless. smiley
Re: Getting A Job With Diplomas by eraser360: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2008
sure it depends on the skill or area of specialty ok, just be good in what you do thats all that matters and God will make a way for you.
Grts,
Re: Getting A Job With Diplomas by A40(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2008
Yeah definitely but having a degree always helps and you would definitely get better pay and would probably be fully employed and not some contract staff

(1) (Reply)

….. / Visual Basic / Naija Iphone Developer Making Big Waves With Qtweeter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.