Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Does God Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist (938 Views)

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Evidences That God Exist / Does God Exist Within Or Outside The Universe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Exist by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hello feLlow nairalanders; i will really like to know if this god we claim is in a place called heaven exists.
My friend says he has done 3days dry fasting on a problem plaguing his life and his family, since september, yet the problem has not being solved, it has gotten worse,

Does god exists?
Re: Does God Exist by Demainman1: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
mobuch:

Hello feLlow nairalanders; i will really like to know if this god we claim is in a place called heaven exists.
My friend says he has done 3days dry fasting on a problem plaguing his life and his family, since september, yet the problem has not being solved, it has gotten worse,

Does god exists?

Yes
Re: Does God Exist by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
mobuch:

Does god exists?
does God exist ? you crazy muthafoka angry

grin ermm dry fasting is not one of the requirements before God starts listening to you lol. you cant be the most reprobate nigga in town and think 3 days dry fasting will bring God to your side grin
Re: Does God Exist by ManhunterTM(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
You know your god likes to delay blessings. Don't worry, god's time is the best. Tell your friend to keep on fasting, he has just 37 days to go.
Re: Does God Exist by yemmit90: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
mobuch:

Does god exists?

Do you belief in spiritual forces?

Your answer to the above will give me good impression to address the question.
Re: Does God Exist by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
yemmit90:

He believes in spiritual forces.
Re: Does God Exist by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
obadiah777: does God exist ? you crazy muthafoka angry

grin ermm dry fasting is not one of the requirements before God starts listening to you lol. you cant be the most reprobate nigga in town and think 3 days dry fasting will bring God to your side grin

What is reprobate nigga?

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
mobuch:

What is reprobate nigga?

rep·ro·bate (rpr-bt)
n.
1. A morally unprincipled person.
wink wink

mark 12 vs 27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: <<< a reprobate nigga is spiritually dead

proverbs 28 vs 9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination. <<<reprobate niggas prayers is an abomination

joel 2 vs 15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, <<<< the fast the lord requires. sanctification or 'keeping yourself holy' aka stop being reprobate. fast from your sins.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
obadiah777:

rep·ro·bate (rpr-bt)
n.
1. A morally unprincipled person.
wink wink

mark 12 vs 27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: <<< a reprobate nigga is spiritually dead

proverbs 28 vs 9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination. <<<reprobate niggas prayers is an abomination

joel 2 vs 15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, <<<< the fast the lord requires. sanctification or 'keeping yourself holy' aka stop being reprobate. fast from your sins.

So who told you my friend is a reprobate nigga
Have u met him before

Am not here for a fight, i just need advise on how to help him.
Re: Does God Exist by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
First off he needs to know the only God that exists is himself.
Re: Does God Exist by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
mobuch:

So who told you my friend is a reprobate nigga
Have u met him before

Am not here for a fight, i just need advise on how to help him.
maybe if you told us what the problem is we can better understand how to help him wink
Re: Does God Exist by babylolaroy(f): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
yemmit90:

hey dude whatsup. its been long we crashed around here. hope ur good?
Re: Does God Exist by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
aManFromMars: First off he needs to know the only God that exists is himself.
pass that ganja bruv
Re: Does God Exist by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
obadiah777: pass that ganja bruv
You're the one holding it up. grin
Re: Does God Exist by babylolaroy(f): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
what a topic!!! the 'reprobate nigga' cant cum here for elp...its a friend who himselt doesnt even know weda God exist or not dat will now help...mtcew. its ga gan o
for ur info dude, God does exist....if yu believe so

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy: what a topic!!! the 'reprobate nigga' cant cum here for elp...its a friend who himselt doesnt even know weda God exist or not dat will now help...mtcew. its ga gan o
for ur info dude, God does exist....if yu believe so

So why is his fasting and prayer not working?
Re: Does God Exist by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
mobuch:

Maybe he is praying to the wrong God.
Re: Does God Exist by babylolaroy(f): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
mobuch:

i will only ansa from the islamic perspective because am a muslim.
We believe our God Allah answers all prayers buh d way he answers it may not be obvious to us afterall he is the God of know-all. the all wise. if yu pray to live long and you went hiking one day and loose a finger of ur hand. yu take that to be a loss and probably curse God for not protecting yu enough. Then one day some evil men kidnaps yu for money ritual buh dia ifa deity rejects yu on d ground that yu r incomplete. yu av four fingers instead of 5 and dey spare yu. That is an acceptance of ur prayer of long life cos yu wudav been dead at dat instance if yu had ur fingers complete.
what God does for us are blessings in disguise. we only av to trust him as the 'best'. tell ur friend to cool down, trust God and believe all happns for a reason. Tell him this story:

a young man finishes sec. school nd prayed for admssn: he got it and he resumed school. during a gun duel by cultists, he was hit by stray bullet and died.
Now his friend whom dey finished sec school togeda prayed for admssn too buh ddnt get. he couldav been cursing dat God wasnt nice enuf to let him get admission. buh d truth is, he probably wudav been walking alongside his friend and might av been killed too if he had resumed
Re: Does God Exist by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
aManFromMars:
Maybe he is praying to the wrong God.

So which one is the right god

He needs help fast; he use to weigh 93kg but after the fast he is weighing 68kg; d guy done thin like bonga fish.

Pls help time is running out.

1 Like

Re: Does God Exist by Miner13: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:
We believe our God Allah answers all prayers buh d way he answers it may not be obvious to us afterall he is the God of know-all. the all wise. if yu pray to live long and you went hiking one day and loose a finger of ur hand. yu take that to be a loss and probably curse God for not protecting yu enough. Then one day some evil men kidnaps yu for money ritual buh dia ifa deity rejects yu on d ground that yu r incomplete. yu av four fingers instead of 5 and dey spare yu. That is an acceptance of ur prayer of long life cos yu wudav been dead at dat instance if yu had ur fingers complete.
what God does for us are blessings in disguise. we only av to trust him as the 'best'. tell ur friend to cool down, trust God and believe all happns for a reason. Tell him this story:

a young man finishes sec. school nd prayed for admssn: he got it and he resumed school. during a gun duel by cultists, he was hit by stray bullet and died.
Now his friend whom dey finished sec school togeda prayed for admssn too buh ddnt get. he couldav been cursing dat God wasnt nice enuf to let him get admission. buh d truth is, he probably wudav been walking alongside his friend and might av been killed too if he had resumed
i think i really need you as a frnd
quote me right i said friend
Re: Does God Exist by MightySparrow: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Does god exists?
Ask GOD
Re: Does God Exist by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yes he does, u wanna know y because u cant exist without him no to ur friend there could be many tins wrong wit his prayer
Re: Does God Exist by yemmit90: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
mobuch:

He believes in spiritual forces.

Since he's not an Atheist and really believes in spiritual/supernatural forces, it's no logical of him to denied God existence. God time is the best, sometimes prayers could be frustrated but God know the best.

There are a lot of things that requires physical approaches or solutions but people won't accept, hence seek for spiritual solution. Who know whether your friend case is not even need a spiritual solution.
Re: Does God Exist by yemmit90: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:
hey dude whatsup. its been long we crashed around here. hope ur good?

I'm cool babe, hope you're fine too? I saw some of your latest posts in one of Islamic thread. Keep the good work!
Re: Does God Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
mobuch:

So which one is the right god

He needs help fast; he use to weigh 93kg but after the fast he is weighing 68kg; d guy done thin like bonga fish.

Pls help time is running out.

In 3days I'm trying that out oo I need to loose some weight!
Re: Does God Exist by frank317: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:

this is pathetic... how this story makes sense to u, i dont know. what is the guarantee that the young man who got admission wouldnt have died earlier if he hadnt gotten admission, and what is the guarantee that the second man will live long because he didnt get admission?
besides, didnt the young man believe it was God that gave him admission? did he say it was the devil? didn he pray and god answered his prayer? so god allowed him to die because he got admission? u are sick.
Re: Does God Exist by babylolaroy(f): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Miner13:
i think i really need you as a frnd
quote me right i said friend
lol i know the difference between friend and fried nau. am sure yu wont fry me...welcome to my circle of friends....

happy friendship day!!!
Re: Does God Exist by babylolaroy(f): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
yemmit90:

I'm cool babe, hope you're fine too? I saw some of your latest posts in one of Islamic thread. Keep the good work!
thanx yar....be fine
Re: Does God Exist by babylolaroy(f): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
frank3.16:

this is pathetic... how this story makes sense to u, i dont know. what is the guarantee that the young man who got admission wouldnt have died earlier if he hadnt gotten admission, and what is the guarantee that the second man will live long because he didnt get admission?
besides, didnt the young man believe it was God that gave him admission? did he say it was the devil? didn he pray and god answered his prayer? so god allowed him to die because he got admission? u are sick.
normally, i wudnt take that your last sentence from ANYBODY buh i will swallow my complain since you are NOBODY
Re: Does God Exist by Miner13: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
babylolaroy:
lol i know the difference between friend and fried nau. am sure yu wont fry me...welcome to my circle of friends....

happy friendship day!!!
thanks for the meekness
Re: Does God Exist by babylolaroy(f): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Miner13:
thanks for the meekness
you welcome
Re: Does God Exist by poweredcom(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Omo God is dead...ok na devil and evil get this world...ok infact just enjoy ur life..abi u no no say rain don dey fall for hell.....

(1) (Reply)

Watching Indecency Is Not A Sin, U Are Preparing Urself 4 Marriage. Really? / The Samaritan Woman: A Prostitute Or Superwoman? / Things You Don't Know About Nigeria Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.