Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc (1692 Views)

CBN Confirms That SW APC Governors Are Leading Cause Of Recession / Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. / Governors Are Importing Illegal Arms With Private-Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by Dereformer(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sir, I am one of those who believe that the decamping of the rebel governors is a blessing in disguise. PDP has come to stay and it will be very difficult to dislodge the party if the right things are done and very fast.

An enemy within is the worst type of enemy to be contained. Reason: they are there with you even relating your plan to enemy forces.

Now what needs to be;

(a) start empowering and appointing very popular politicians especially in those non-PDP states.

(B) Let all political appointees understand that aside performance, delivering their states in 2015 is paramount.

(c) Start massive development of the whole country. Let your performance speak for you.

(D) Your current deputy is a political liability. You may consider fielding a more politically relevant person from the core north.

(E) avoid Obasanjo like hell. Never let him be in the know of any federal government plans and program regarding 2015.

(F) General Danjuma should be wooed. He is a political asset.

(G) Bring the senate president closer to you and of course watch your back in doing that.

Mr president, this is time to be more assertive. Make more friends, break ranks, seek alignment and realignment.

Don't forget, do every thing necessary to maintain your hold of SS, SE and MB. The few states in the core north that is PDP, do well to maintain your grip of such states.

I see you coming out of this very victorious and strong.

Thank you Mr President.

Addendum: Amechi has chosen to dance surugedee, without knowing that surugedee is the dance of the spirits.

My father told me. 'never join forces with an outsider against your brother' and ' whenever a stranger becomes unnecessarily friendly to me at the expense of my brother i be very careful'.

10 Likes

Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
I wonder when Amaechi and GEJ become brothers. When he was sacrificed for appease the first lady who cried?

You said he needs to go close to the senate abi? He if the 22 senators move, the PDP would have lost the senate too.

The only thing he can do is to let his work show and do the talking but he is too clueless to do that. He is too busy being spineless and slow.

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by ckkris: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2013

(E)
Today marks the end of Gen Obasanjo in the politics of Nigeria, and the beginning of exposing him for who he truly is.
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by xtianh(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
First of all Let him ensure that ASUU call off their 5months old strike...then others follow
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by Mynd44: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
ckkris:
(E)
Today marks the end of Gen Obasanjo in the politics of Nigeria, and the beginning of exposing him for who he truly is.
Actually, today marks his relevance in Nigerian Politics. My people say "A ki so fun omode ki'o ma dete: to ba ti le da'gbe inu igbo loku" (You don't tell a child not to contact leprosy, as long as he can live alone in the bush, no problem)

GEJ chose to play silly games with the lives of Nigerians? He decided to play the ethnic and tribal card instead of reaching out. Everywhere he went, his game plan was "divide and conquer" now this is the consequence

10 Likes

Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
xtianh: First of all Let him ensure that ASUU call off their 5months old strike...then others follow
He is too busy shielding thieves and corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by chiefinalowo: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
ckkris:
(E)

I think it is the other way round.
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
Wait OP, why are you crying more than the bereaved(GEJ)?

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by egift(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2013

There is no advice that will stop Nigerians from kicking the Zoologist back to the jungle. We say NO to Ogogoro Presidency.

Nigerians are very decent people. One man's cluelessness can not become an attribute to who we are. Today is drunk in london - Tomorrow, he could be dancing naked in the market square.

Nigeria is Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by ChimaAgbalajob: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dereformer: Sir, I am one of those who believe that the decamping of the rebel governors is a blessing in disguise. PDP has come to stay and it will be very difficult to dislodge the party if the right things are done and very fast.

An enemy within is the worst type of enemy to be contained. Reason: they are there with you even relating your plan to enemy forces.

Now what needs to be;

(a) start empowering and appointing very popular politicians especially in those non-PDP states.

(B) Let all political appointees understand that aside performance, delivering their states in 2015 is paramount.

(c) Start massive development of the whole country. Let your performance speak for you.

(D) Your current deputy is a political liability. You may consider fielding a more politically relevant person from the core north.

(E) avoid Obasanjo like hell. Never let him be in the know of any federal government plans and program regarding 2015.

(G) Bring the senate president closer to you and of course watch your back in doing that.

Mr president, this is time to be more assertive. Make more friends, break ranks, seek alignment and realignment.

Don't forget, do every thing necessary to maintain your hold of SS, SE and MB. The few states in the core north that is PDP, do well to maintain your grip of such states.

Thank you Mr President.

Addendum: Amechi has chosen to dance surugedee, without knowing that surugedee is the dance of the spirits.

My father told me. 'never join forces with an outsider against your brother' and ' whenever a stranger becomes unnecessarily friendly to me at the expense of my brother i be very careful'.

[size=15pt]What PDP must focus on now as it's utmost priority is to retain power.

PDP is the biggest and only truly national political party in Nigeria. That advantage must spur them now to go indoors and do some serious political re-engineering and re-alignment of political forces. Before PDP begin to map out which subregion must produce what position, they must secure 2 critical agreements.

1. Persuade President Jonathan to cede his right to run as President for re-election in 2015 to Vice President Namadi Sambo

2. Beg the South east to accept the Vice President position for 2 strategic reasons. which are only the PDP can guarantee an Igbo President and someone who is a Vice President for 8 years will have got enough political clout to do it,than just anyone who is picked from nowhere.

The rest of the political re-engineering to retain power can follow as soon as these two critical pieces have been secured.
[/size]
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by quest003: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
U didn't remind him of using attack dogs like efcc and d likes. I wish u both best of luck

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by IleIfe2(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
ckkris:
(E)

i thought you all blackmailed GEJ with "Obasanjo is controlling him" while you are the ones who ended up controlling him. Abeg park well.
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by egift(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ile-Ife:

i thought you all blackmailed GEJ with "Obasanjo is controlling him" while you are the ones who ended up controlling him. Abeg park well.
No mind these fans Ogogoro President.
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by ba7man(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dereformer:

My father told me. 'never join forces with an outsider against your brother'.

If my brother commits a serious crime against an outsider, I'll wait till he's asleep before calling the Police on his a55.

Lesson: Yeah, you my bro but i won't side with a criminal.

I've watched a friend get beat up without lifting a finger to help him becos he deserved it.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by Fomaxcool: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Everything will be alright with PDP , it just a mattered of time.
GEJ is not loosing anything, the G7 join APC to make PDP more stronger and to suppress the opposition more.

What made G7 to leave PDP will still make them to have problem with APC as a result they(APC) will be the worst casualty of the whole drama.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by DisGuy: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Stay away from Obasanjo?? or he should move into ota for the next few week and learn some proper lessons- even at that he will only recover 25%, who has he got in the SW at the moment?

TY danjuma? where is he from, he's just a lucky bugger with oil wells, he might be doling out money to charities but i dont see him buying some governors back!

Eyah so PDP is now a SS, SE party!!

this is what you get when you invite some ogogoro militants to be abusing people inside aso rock like they dont have their mandate

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by BabaAlabi: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
PDP is a dead party! If not now then later. The party has survived due to the ignorance of Nigerians and the mediocre reasoning of average politicians but as the people become enlightened, as more people put tribal and religious sentiments aside then PDP will go to the darkness. The fact is GEJ is going to win in 2015 but that victory would only make APC stronger and after 4 more years of suffering Nigerians would shun PDP entirely.

Summary-It is insanity to keep on doing the same thing and expect a different result. It is insanity to leave a corrupt and morally bankrupt party in power. Congrats to APC!
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by Latnok95(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Last time I checked, GEJ had up to 100 special advisers cheesy
Nice one tho smiley
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by Waspy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Those guys were bent on giving Jona canine and to me, it seems there are still more pple waiting with their pants down to their feet. Sorry Uncle Joe, you shldn't have turned your back on them! grin
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by MidaxPhoenix(m): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2013
politician: Though i am still doubting the efficacy of this merger to dislodge PDP until i have an inkling into the base agreement,

the name of the party shows a very thorough and critical thinking to arrive at a name that all the political parties involved can identify with!!

ALL --- ANPP/APGA

PROGRESSIVES-- ACN (ideology) /APGA/CPC
(name)

CONGRESS ---- ACN /CPC

They have successfully crossed the first hurdle of branding and identification and it came so easily.

A product of very reflective and critical thinking--- something not common with PDP..

Though they may have internal problems with sharing formula, agreement , planted mole but PDP sef go hear am for body now!!....

'' An amalgamation of the oppressed is an headache to the oppressor''

8.00pm FEB 06 2013.

Et tu sylva, you too sylva.
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by MidaxPhoenix(m): 12:37am On Nov 27, 2013
politician: Though i am still doubting the efficacy of this merger to dislodge PDP until i have an inkling into the base agreement,

the name of the party shows a very thorough and critical thinking to arrive at a name that all the political parties involved can identify with!!

ALL --- ANPP/APGA

PROGRESSIVES-- ACN (ideology) /APGA/CPC
(name)

CONGRESS ---- ACN /CPC

They have successfully crossed the first hurdle of branding and identification and it came so easily.

A product of very reflective and critical thinking--- something not common with PDP..

Though they may have internal problems with sharing formula, agreement , planted mole but PDP sef go hear am for body now!!....

'' An amalgamation of the oppressed is an headache to the oppressor''

8.00pm FEB 06 2013.

Et tu sylva, you too sylva.

@Op, all the suggestions above will only make GEJ come third in PDP primaries! Don't forget that OBJ has been parading sule lamido since..

Why did the G7 decamp and lamido didn't?

A promise of immunity from EFCC for Npdp from OBJ and lamido still remain OBJ joker!

At this junction J, moment M,Time T, instant I, point P, the only available option for GEJ is to ..

A) Rally the remaining founding fathers of PDP, prostrate again for anenih, galadima, OBJ etc
Let the senior men play the politics while he does the governance.

B) appeal to the elites, the professionals( the APC have hijacked these guys)

C) admits that his greatest support is the 22 million nigerians that voted for him (well if dem neva remain 5million) and he has failed the common man on the street.

D) work assiduously towards some projects, sack the corrupt guys in his cabinet.

E) play underground politics and not witch hunting of his perceived opponents. And den use his greatest weapon... Appeal to nigerians!

F) and show some balls(if he has them), put some fear into your opponents via your countenance and disposition.

Nigerians don't hate GEJ, they are just disappointed in him!!

He failed them!!

And he need to know that, and very fast too before they make up their mind, if they haven't !

And lastly Sack reno omokri and employ that sowore boy. Havoc wey sahara reporter dey cause no be small.

Its only a political neophyte that will say that '' a governor is not influential'' and when you start losing states like kano, rivers! Wahala dey
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by DisGuy: 1:47am On Nov 27, 2013
^^

G) Lock madam president up like Chime, announce to Nigerians theres no office of first lady and restrict her cross country movement to Young Shall Grow or edene Chuckwu...to appeal to the common man and her fellow widows women smiley
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by egift(m): 2:43am On Nov 27, 2013
Jonathan sack all your advisers, they are your enemies. Meanwhile, everyone is invited to this other topic, https://www.nairaland.com/1532854/weeping-centre-pdp-e-warriors
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2013
Dereformer: Sir, I am one of those who believe that the decamping of the rebel governors is a blessing in disguise. PDP has come to stay and it will be very difficult to dislodge the party if the right things are done and very fast.

Now what needs to be;

Thank you Mr President.

I actually read your post TWICE! Sorry to say, all you wrote was rubbish. Not a single shred of advice there.
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by shidof(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2013
Wat a blind advice, ua expecting GEJ to win 2015 election without OBJ support. Though, OBJ may nt be dt relevant again in SW but he still knw d game nd being his enemy will lead to notin but a disastrous ending for GEJ.
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by Jeel: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2013
I totally agree with you. But to disagree he still needs Baba OBJ he has the political wits and charisma to help GEJ if he wants and he knows how to intimidate the foes or opposition!
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by hazyfm: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2013
Latnok95: Last time I checked, GEJ had up to 100 special advisers cheesy
Nice one tho smiley

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by hazyfm: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2013
Dis Guy: ^^

G) Lock madam president up like Chime, announce to Nigerians theres no office of first lady and restrict her cross country movement to Young Shall Grow or edene Chuckwu...to appeal to the common man and her fellow widows women smiley

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I'M ENJOYING THIS... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc by KwoiZabo(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2013
I just pity those politicians with future in Rivers state that will be victims of Amaechi's desperation by leaving the PDP for APC. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Things That Influence Your Stress Tolerance Level / Fayose, Fayemi, And Fate / Global Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.