Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House (35390 Views)

Pictures Of Governor's House Built By Former Ekiti Governor / Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims / Ogun State Governor’s House On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by kelopez77: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2008
THIS IS GROSS AND SICKENING! WHILE OTHERS STARVE AND LIVE UNDER BRIDGES
IN DELTA STATE, THIS IS WHAT IBORI, THEIR PAST GOVERNOR, DID WITH THE
MONEY THAT BELONGED TO ALL THOSE HE HELPED IMPOVERISH AS A RESULT OF HIS
GREED. MAY GOD HELP OUR GREAT COUNTRY, NIGERIA. THIS MOUNTAIN OF
CORRUPTION AND GREED SHALL BE REMOVED FROM NIGERIA IN JESUS NAME.

The Former Governor of Delta State, James Ibori, (From a Supermarket
Cashier in London to a Governor) turned the treasury of Delta State into
his Own. He now Banks for Delta State in his House. Apparently he has a
branch of the Central Bank in his house. Below are pictures of the loot
found at Ibori's house.

Is this greed or what?

Please i need your comment on this issue

Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by BangBang2(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2008
@Poster

it is a lie!!

this pictures are from the house of a drug lord busted in MEXICO earlier this year

it is no way, ibori's house

(Even though i know IBORI is a born thief!!)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by Okijajuju1(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2008
If Ibori owned all that money in the picture, then he has become my new role model, my hero and my mentor.
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by Beline(f): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2008
I'm cold and dumbfounded
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2008
Okija_juju:

If Ibori owned all that money in the picture, then he has become my new role model, my hero and my mentor.

Is he looking for a wife??
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by folahann(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2008
No! that can't be true, please confirm it's a lie

is that money or a family sized bed?
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by tboy1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2008
Its not true . . . This pic was taken in mexico . . . belong to some drug baron: 207 million dollars seized

http://www.snopes.com/photos/crime/drugmoney.asp

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by Leps05(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee See moneeeeeeeeeey
chinekeeeeeeeeeeeeeee maeeeeeeeeeeee
angry angry angry They(politicians) will destroy Nigeria angry angry angry
I HOPE THIS IS NOT FOR REAL
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by Gamine(f): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2008
its a lie!!!

that is not Ibori's house jo
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by Okijajuju1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2008
kelopez 77

You bloody lair.

[size=28pt]PEOPLE ITS A BLOODY LIE[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by seyibrown(f): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2008
LMAO!

@ Poster

Please try to always get your news from RELIABLE SOURCES!
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by idupaul: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2008
your just a fool for trying to slander someone with false pictures, illiterate.
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by Mamajama(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2008
That story and Picture has been floating the internet before Ibori became a governor.

The pictures are fake and has no correlation with Ibori in any way
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by Godalone(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2008
This is a big lie.
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by nairafan: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
i wud be happy to get just one row of that dough !!!! dreams dreams dreams
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by bilymuse: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2008
Tboy1 Quote
Its not true . . . This pic was taken in mexico . . . belong to some drug baron: 207 million dollars seized

http://www.snopes.com/photos/crime/drugmoney.asp

kelopez 77
your are a disgrace to nairalanders and a born lier. Its because of people like you that l would like to change my nationality.
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by cescky(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chai see money!!!!!

hmmmmm God dey sha

well even if its not iboris house, that guy (ibori) may catually have such or sommthing close if not more sad
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by TOYOSI20(f): 3:32am On Aug 13, 2008
What would posses a human being to hoard so much money like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,. , . . . when so many are dying of hunger,

. . . . . . . .And he is able to sleep at nite, . . , . . . embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by Itzel: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2008
Dont believe this at all. What would a Nigerian be doing with Mexican currency? You can tell by the picture that the paper is Mexican.
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by joecrack(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2008
poster can you pls tell us your source cuz this is a big fat lie, common dont just post any thing you feel like on this forum have ur fact first,
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by jumobi1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2008
we're nigerian not fools. lol
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by angel101(f): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2008
fake gist peddlers una well done ok! caught in the act eh?! i cant stop laughing grin
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by ezer(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2008
@poster , (rumour m**ger), do u have personal beef with ibori. Haaba, the guy stole money, but if u want to expose him, dont use the crime of someone else on him. abeg, those pics came from mexico. pls if u dont mind, make i give u de site again

www.snopes.com/photos/crime/drugmoney.asp

cos he be like sey u no see the one Tboy1 and bilymuse post.
pls confirm ur topic before u post next time. angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by chiozor: 4:02pm On May 15, 2010
Ujujoan:

Is he looking for a wife??
Ashawo, going to already made, lazy, girl embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by pikadily(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2010
Peter Odili stole 150 Billion Naira.Thats 5 times that amount.And Ibori is much more richer than Odili.So no big deal poster. wink
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by DeepSoul(f): 5:33pm On May 15, 2010
^^^I seriously doubt Ibori is richer
Odilli stole much more than N150 Billion. I insist that he's the 2nd worst thief to have come out of the 1999-200 era.
Obj is #1
Ibori is most likely #3

chiozor:

Ashawo, going to already made, lazy, girl embarassed
O boy, see beef naw. Abeg take it easy and try and sound civilized
Re: Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 29, 2016
Okijajuju1:
lolzzz

(1) (Reply)

Adebayo Solomon Killed, Pius Kolawole Kidnapped In Kogi / Governor Wike Takes Delivery Of Legacy 600 Aircraft From Germany (video) / Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.