Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Has CHRISTAINITY Taught You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has CHRISTAINITY Taught You? (487 Views)

Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? / What Has Life Taught You So Far? / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has CHRISTAINITY Taught You? by ebenice(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
1. Christainity teach me that There is A Supreme God..who created all things..d Heavens, the earth n evrythn in it. Both man n animals.
2.christainity teach me that This same God is 3 Beins but United as ONE as God The Father, God The Son and God The Holy Spirit..Which is knwn as The Trinity..but United as One..
3.christainity teach me that man one of Gods creation whom he cherish n Love so much sinned n disobey God's comandment which made God angry..the sin of man was engineerd by a fallen angel name lucifer who afortimes has also disobey God's orderliness nd wast debase 2 earth for the sin of rebelion.
4.christainity teach me that God decided to redeem man back 2 HIMSELF.this makes God the Son to cum 2 earth in the form of man,since man is the object of concern.
5.christainity teach me that God the Son was born wit a supernaturer birth tru a virgin into the family of a poor jewish carpenter.
6.christainity teach me that God the Son was given a name above all name by which man will be save. Whch is Jesus .
7.christainity teach me that Jesus preach nd teach d people abt God's love 4 mankind n His plans 4 redemption through His death. So that mankind can be save n regain his lost state of dignity nd immortality through Jesus Christ.
8.christainity teach me that Jesus the Man God, was humble,kind,helpful,heals, delivers nd restores..
9.christainity teach me that Jesus Himself make 12 deciples for His ministry on earth. N He also predit His death on the Cross of Cavary..which is necesary so that His mission on earth will be acomplished.so He was betrayed,sentence n cruxified..His only crime was love.
10.christainity teach me that He bled n Died. But resurected on the third day n Got the Fredom 4 mankind frm satan,sin nd death..He then asend 2 heaven where He came frm.
11. Christainity taugt me that whosoever belive in Jesus nd confeses with His/her mouth that Jesus died n rose frm d dead n that He alone can save, shall obtain salvation.
12.christainity teach me that there's no other name either in heaven or in earth or under the earth that men can be save unless The Name Of JESUS..n at the mention of the name of Jesus ,evry knew shall bow n evry tongue confes that Jesus is Lord..
.13. Christainity taught me that even as a beliver in JESUS but,without HOLINESS and geniue repentance.. NO MAN CAN SEE GOD..
14.christainity taught me that i can do all things through Christ Jesus that strengthenes me. N by faith in the name of Jesus i can all things are posible n through Jesus i can perform signs n wonders if only i belive.
15.christainity teaches me that i shud preach the Goodnews wich is abt Jesus to evry one n evry tribe n anywere i go so that others can be save Through Jesus.
16. Christainity teach me that there is Heaven prepare for those whom through Faith in Jesus n Holiness make it out of this earth..and that there are Rewards of divers kind available for them who made it through despite all odds.
17.christainity teach me that there is HELL a place of toment,anguish,severe pain,fire, nd unimaginable suffering nd regrets...prepare 4 the devil,his cohort n any human being who miss heaven, reject Jesus Lordship n mock God.
18. Christainity taught me that both d people that made it to heaven or d ones in Hell shall forever n ever be in their respective destination afta life here on earth..for eternity.
19.christainity teach me 2 love my neigbours, care for d poor,d sick nd d needy, pray 4 my self n others, obey Godly rules n regulations, read my bible n practice its content, obey God,serve n worship God alone, preach to unbeliver n tell them about Jesus, not to judge others n abstain frm evry sin n apearances of evil. To mention just a few, Amongst others.
20.lastly but not The list, christainity taught me that Jesus is coming Back Again, He shall apear in the sky n all eyes shall see Him. He is coming to take all Qualified born again beliver's who alone will be catch up with Him in the sky as the Arch Angel Blew the Trumpet.the dead belivers shall rise 1st nd be caugt up den the living shall also be caught up. To be wit Jesus in Heaven 4ever n ever in eternal joy Nd GLORY. this is called RAPTURE..just hoping u r ready?

Time n space n fatique may fail me to tell u all what christainity has taught me..but What Has CHRISTAINITY teach You?

(1) (Reply)

Calculate The Day You Die / The Christian And Alcohol (part 2) / Can We Really 'bless' The Lord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.