Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Experience With Weed - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Weed (125772 Views)

A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter / My Experience With Weed Locally Called Igbo / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
For all those complaining of weed side effects after some years or feeling brain cloudness or fog,try taking lemon juice or black pepper, it will help you
Re: My Experience With Weed by themejiwalker(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
lari03:
Wonder why there is Marley day every 11th of May in Naija, yet we dont have Fela day, why? grin grin grin

There is Felabration and its a whole week!
Re: My Experience With Weed by igboboy3(m): 12:37am On Feb 23, 2016
EPIC!!
Re: My Experience With Weed by czarr(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lmao
Re: My Experience With Weed by Enyinweofia: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Hello sir, this story is hilarious. May we have permission to reblog on www.lists.ng?
Re: My Experience With Weed by M2dX(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2017
lol cheesy velly funny.
Re: My Experience With Weed by Marisol911(f): 9:11am On May 22, 2017
Well, my first and hopefully last experience ....
Was my bday and i wanted to get high sha... Was already tipsy from taking scotch then someone passed me a cake.. I took it and ate, although i hrd someone mention weed cake, i still took it cos i wasn't myself. After eating i drank some more .. I was already in my subconcious, i couldn't stand on my own i just lay on the floor oblivious of anyhting that was happening ..them my friend took me to my room and locked me in.. I fought so hard with the migraine(it ached that much) that followed trying to sleep.. Well, finally i slept.. But the next evening i woke up and saw that i had made calls! I called one of my friends and was telling him i loved him! He told me himself
.i chat a lot so.. I was on whatsapp as well..shiii! I aff typed rubbish Finnish ...i swore never to near weed ...again! .

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by lgboks(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2017
not my usual play ground.... But he'll just for fun let me share mine grin
Went to a graduation party with my neighbours that faithful day (was in the mood to party, which doesn't happen so often)....... Party was fun.... I danced and drank (journey walker things - something I don't do on a norm).... After the party we went back to our hostel that night but we were not yet satisfied and still wanted to drink and party more.... So we went to get palm wine and just as we were about to dive into the keg... One gurl said she has weed in her kitchen shocked..... Long story short... D weed was poured inside the palm wine(allowed to stay for like 30 min) then drinking started.... After the palm wine finish(d size of the keg sha.... I was surprised we finished it all and even d weed..... Boys and gurls).... We decided to play playstation (pes)..... Needless to say I played the most interesting soccer game of my life that day amidst shouting and loud music cheesy
But I payed dearly for it that morning cry
While it's fun... I just avoid it these days... I don't want to kill my self by my self cool
Re: My Experience With Weed by manlawal(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2017
lgboks:
not my usual play ground.... But he'll just for fun let me share mine grin
Went to a graduation party with my neighbours that faithful day (was in the mood to party, which doesn't happen so often)....... Party was fun.... I danced and drank (journey walker things - something I don't do on a norm).... After the party we went back to our hostel that night but we were not yet satisfied and still wanted to drink and party more.... So we went to get palm wine and just as we were about to dive into the keg... One gurl said she has weed in her kitchen shocked..... Long story short... D weed was poured inside the palm wine(allowed to stay for like 30 min) then drinking started.... After the palm wine finish(d size of the keg sha.... I was surprised we finished it all and even d weed..... Boys and gurls).... We decided to play playstation (pes)..... Needless to say I played the most interesting soccer game of my life that day amidst shouting and loud music cheesy
But I payed dearly for it that morning cry
While it's fun... I just avoid it these days... I don't want to kill my self by my self cool

So you mean you Don smoke weed b4? shocked
Re: My Experience With Weed by lgboks(m): 6:45pm On May 23, 2017
manlawal:

So you mean you Don smoke weed b4? shocked

my leader na drink o.... I no smoke o grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Iamsheye(m): 1:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Gofwane:
May be i shud create a thread 4 my own experience. because it wsn't a small thing. Dat day ehh, i did cat-walk on an express way, a voice told me i ws going 2 die by 6pm. I was jst begging evry1 4 4givness nd wen dey ask me y? I told dem i ws going 2 die by 6pm.
are you dead now
Re: My Experience With Weed by ndgfx(m): 12:49am On Feb 27, 2018
First off: Ya'll are pussy.
Truth be told.
So my first encounter with weed was at an office party in 2013. Bossman just unpacked it and i decided to give it a try. We were at ICM Ikeja. 20 minutes later, we were running races with their shopping carts. BEST. NIGHT. OF. MY. LIFE.

So I smoke weed to calm my nerves and relax. There's only so much stress a man can take. Recently i had some trouble at work, home troubles, I was barely sleeping and i started having panic attacks. So i smoked weed everyday for about 3-4 months. It did help.....but not without side effects: Reality started to blur and every now and then I had to stop myself to check If I was the one in control or I was on auto-pilot.

I've decided to throttle down on my consumption. Smoke it once in a while, maybe on fridays and I just want to get knackered, watch a movie with pizza and sleep. My panic attacks have stopped and I do try to manage stress better.

Before i go, some advice:

1.) Smoke weed. Some of my best reflection/self-discovery periods were done when i was high. It felt like I had ascended to some higher plane, detaching myself from my reality and was able to view my life objectively. Especially if you're the curious and smart type. Things begin to add up and make sense.

2.a) If you do decide to smoke weed, know what you're smoking. Folks mix a lot of weird shit with weed. Make sure you've got a good reefer. Some weed actually leave a bitter taste in your mouth. Some taste like turpentine. Basically be careful

2.b) If you do decide to smoke weed, know the GRADE of what you're smoking. Weed comes in levels. EsKay < Strong EsKay < Arizona < Loud. There's some shit below EsKay, don't smoke that, it's like 50 naira and you'd be disappointed. Also, don't start with Loud. You'd literally be hearing voices in your head (from what I've heard. Still gonna try it tho)

3.) Allow me dispel some myths:
- Weed will not cause lasting or irreversible damage to your health. You actually can't get addicted to it.
- Weed will not make you go mad or cause you to be violent. If you get violet, it just means you've always been violent. The weed just removes your excuses. So if you're high and you go and chike a girl, chances are your game will be on point (at least from my experience)
- Weed will make you Hot. Have sex with Weed. Thank me later.
- Weed also enhances your senses.

4.) Things to try when you're well and properly baked
- Try eating Pineapple.
- Eba/pounded & Egusi
- Watch cartoons.
- Sex
- Pizza
- Small sips of henny.
- Listening to THIS soundtrack (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGzZ3keyUE&t=962s)
- Palmwine

5.) Things to not try when you're well and properly baked
- Calling your boss.
- Calling your Mom.
- Calling your ex
- Closing business deals (I actually did this and it was fucking spectacular, I was on form and I closed it like a boss)
- Taking other medical drugs.
- Taking other hallucinogens (Ecstasy, Opium, Cocaine etc) - You clearly have a death wish if you do this

6.) DO NOT TRY TO HAVE AN OBE (Out of Body Experience). Don't try Astral Projections, no matter what people sell to you. The trouble with these things is that you're leaving your body but you can't count on coming back safely....or worse, you can come back with something else.

7.) Don't ingest it directly. I tried it one time and I mixed a lot with my food at night. I didn't wake until the following evening. And even then, it was a struggle to stand up. HashBrownies are okay....just take one and you'll be fine.

That's about it. In the words of a great wise sage: Smoke weeeeed everyday! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by M2dX(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
ndgfx:
First off: Ya'll are pussy.
Truth be told.
So my first encounter with weed was at an office party in 2013. Bossman just unpacked it and i decided to give it a try. We were at ICM Ikeja. 20 minutes later, we were running races with their shopping carts. BEST. NIGHT. OF. MY. LIFE.

So I smoke weed to calm my nerves and relax. There's only so much stress a man can take. Recently i had some trouble at work, home troubles, I was barely sleeping and i started having panic attacks. So i smoked weed everyday for about 3-4 months. It did help.....but not without side effects: Reality started to blur and every now and then I had to stop myself to check If I was the one in control or I was on auto-pilot.

I've decided to throttle down on my consumption. Smoke it once in a while, maybe on fridays and I just want to get knackered, watch a movie with pizza and sleep. My panic attacks have stopped and I do try to manage stress better.

Before i go, some advice:

1.) Smoke weed. Some of my best reflection/self-discovery periods were done when i was high. It felt like I had ascended to some higher plane, detaching myself from my reality and was able to view my life objectively. Especially if you're the curious and smart type. Things begin to add up and make sense. grin
i have smoke jumbo and also sk, i din't fell anything and i use some cook still nothing, why?
Re: My Experience With Weed by Olas8: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
M2dX:
i have smoke jumbo and also sk, i din't fell anything and i use some cook still nothing, why?
God is on ur side

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by M2dX(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Olas8:

God is on ur side
lol
Re: My Experience With Weed by Oyemi24(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2018
Funny grin grin
Re: My Experience With Weed by reyvape: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get nicotine gums and an ecigarette that contains a significant amount of nicotine to help him quit smoking.You can aslo get,rolling papers, vaporizers, shisha and other cool stuff. you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store
Re: My Experience With Weed by ndgfx(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2018
M2dX:
Either they sold pawpaw to you as weed or there's something you're not telling us. wink
Still tho, God dey your side.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by M2dX(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2018
ndgfx:

Either they sold pawpaw to you as weed or there's something you're not telling us. wink
Still tho, God dey your side.
. Lol. Na original weed and sk

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: My Experience With Weed by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
iheanyi40:
lmfao grin grin dis really got me laughing really hard in a bus people actually tot m running mad grin

I'm actually in that same situation. They're tired of giving me weird stares! cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
gringringrin

My world! I just can't stop laughing! I can relate totally to all the tales; its fvcking hilarious!

Its obvious weed is better smoked than ingested. My next door neighbour at school had a bitter experience: I don't know what his aim was but he prepared indomie with weed and served a girl who came to visit him. The noodles knocked-off the girl totally! It was a very ugly incidence as the girl kept screaming and banging on the door and walls. At first, we thought it was an argument; then when the banging became intense, we felt he wanted to rape the girl and went for the girl's rescue. He refused to open the door so we had to break it: omoh, the sight was ugly.
The girl looked pale with hot-shot and bloody eyes. She looked fierce like a wounded wild animal. The guy was trying to calm her down but it was almost impossible. The guy was almost in tears. The girl kept screaming that her body was on fire. He clothes were scattered on the floor and she was trying so hard to tear-of the wrapper the guy used to cover her.
It was another guy from the next hostel that proffered the solution of milk. We managed to feed her with enough milk, then deep a hand deep into her throat to induce vomitting. Much later, she was able to calm down and sleep.

It was then the guy opened up to us that he served her with noodles and weed, hoping to maybe weaken her and have s3x wit her. E remain small make we beat up the lad.

You guys should have beaten him up. He's mad!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by iheanyi40(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I'm actually in that same situation. They're tired of giving me weird stares! cheesy cheesy grin grin
lol, d stories are quite hilarious, atimes I go back re-read em and laugh grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by CEOwatazs: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

You guys should have beaten him up. He's mad!
lol I swear

see thread since 2013 oooooo....pipol still de comment on till date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by LaJose78(m): 12:51am On Mar 24, 2019
though I've always been around smokers nd I've been smoking cigarettes since 2017 but never tasted weed until this year. I have the same experience as many people had described here tho I always control my mind when its starting to feel like making me run out d room. I can say its cos of my friends who smoke weed have told me how to do it as a beginner so as not to get over excited when I'm in cloud nine... ☺. Weed is good if u don't do pass urself, when I'm stoned I've always find myself thinking about life and religion and my career. I always feel like some part of my inner mind is open which I have never experienced b4. I tend to remember things clearly and feel like I have no worries in d world. (Marleykush is my favorite weed tho...).

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by LadySarah: 3:53am On Mar 24, 2019
Didnt laff at all cos this sh..t struck us hard.
been 9 yrs my coz went mental as a result of weed.been in and out of psychiatric hospitals cos of this.Worst was that even at the hospital,we cant even tell who still supplied him with weed when he was almost recovering.

Sad situation!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Weed by Pascopele: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2019
LaJose78:
though I've always been around smokers nd I've been smoking cigarettes since 2017 but never tasted weed until this year. I have the same experience as many people had described here tho I always control my mind when its starting to feel like making me run out d room. I can say its cos of my friends who smoke weed have told me how to do it as a beginner so as not to get over excited when I'm in cloud nine... ☺. Weed is good if u don't do pass urself, when I'm stoned I've always find myself thinking about life and religion and my career. I always feel like some part of my inner mind is open which I have never experienced b4. I tend to remember things clearly and feel like I have no worries in d world. (Marleykush is my favorite weed tho...).
At your first try, did you take a full wrap? I no wan go injure myself by myself
Re: My Experience With Weed by LaJose78(m): 12:44am On Apr 29, 2019
ajon1:
At your first try, did you take a full wrap? I no wan go injure myself by myself
no. but I took a full wrap the second time.
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
LaJose78:
no. but I took a full wrap the second time.
Will try it out one of these days

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by Tapout(m): 12:26am On Feb 22, 2020
LadySarah:
Didnt laff at all cos this sh..t struck us hard.
been 9 yrs my coz went mental as a result of weed.been in and out of psychiatric hospitals cos of this.Worst was that even at the hospital,we cant even tell who still supplied him with weed when he was almost recovering.

Sad situation!!

believe me, your cousin was on something else not just weed...hope he's okay now tho?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by bukatyne(f): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Oro buruku toun terin

True.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.