Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Experience With Weed - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Weed (125817 Views)

A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter / My Experience With Weed Locally Called Igbo / My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Weed by Spyderman(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2013
This guy is a Rookie "[b]Weed[/b]er"...one more try would have graduated him to a Yellow Belter in Weed smoking...besides, for him to almost accurately recount what he felt, while the evil spirit was on his chest, suggests to me he was half mad - half conscious. Nice amusing fiction though.
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hmm just passing by
Re: My Experience With Weed by endie44: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
mr_man: I had just moved out of my parents house and was sharing a room with my "friend". I had no idea he smoked weed, despite his suspicious movements and signature weed scent(abi na odour?) barely two weeks after moving in with him, my worst fears were confirmed as he started bringing home his weed smoking buddies and they would occassionally roll a wrap and smoke it right there in the room or mix the weed with beans or spagehtti.
Being a very curious person i always wondered what made them happy after smoking, so i decided to find out for myself(wrong move)

It was a very hot day in february, a saturday i think it was, my friend was out as usual. I searched everywhere for his stash but couldn't find it so i decided to go and get mine. I arrived the weed joint all sweaty and nervous, half expecting to get muged but nobody seemed to be aware of my presence there, they were all on different planets all expect one i concluded that he must be the seller so i approached him and the following conversation ensued:
Me: how far?
Weed seller: i dey
Me: i wan buy weed
Weed seller: how many parcel?
Me: parcel ke? Iro oo, na just small i need
Weed seller: laughs really hard. bolo leleyi sha(meaning this guy is a dunce oo)
Apparently, a parcel of weed is that small wrap, i didn't know that. I thought it was something very large.
I gave him 1000naira and he gave me a tiny wrap of weed with a white paper, i was suprised when he gave me 950 as change. I couldn't beleive weed was that cheap.

On my way home, i decided not to smoke it but mix it with beans because i thought that it will be better that way(another wrong move). Long story short, i cooked beans and added the whole weed, ate it and called my friend, i told him ogbeni i just ate weed oo and nothing happened to me this one that you people will eat and be feeling funky, i don chop am oo. My friend was like ehen you be strong man oo
I decided to take a quick nap before doing laundry, i woke up about 20 minutes later on the floor i was banging my head on the floor, and i couldn't stop, my heart beat was so audible and fast, everything was extra bright and extra loud. After a few minutes of head banging, i was able to get up from the floor,
I felt as if i had just gained access to a part of my mind that I never knew existed previously, it was scary and cool at the same time. I could feel the blood flowing in my veins(you have to experience it to believe it. Though I strongly advise against it) i felt so uncomfortable in the room, it felt like i was in an oven suddenly a voice in my head wisphered ogbeni bo aso e joor (off your clothes) i obeyed. The voice came again oya sa re(now run) that was when i realised that the weed had taken effect so i decided to take a shower to see if it will calm me down, but the water felt so hot on my skin so hot i ran out of the bathroom.

I called my friend to see if he could help me make sense of what was going on but he laughed at me, he asked me the quantity of weed i took and i told him i used a whole parcel, he said guyyyyy you don eff up if you no sleep in the next 30mins, you go mad oo go chemist make you go explain yourself.
By this time things had escalated, i had a severe itch at the back of my head that wouldn't go away no matter how hard i scratched and i was convinced that the beating in my chest was an evil spirit that could only be killed with a punch. I ran to my neighbour champion and told him champion e jo e fun mi lese laya(champion pls punch me in the chest) ti e ba gbami lese laya mo ma ku oo(if you don't punch me i will die oo) he hissed and walked out having had enough of such nonsense from the boys in the boys quatters.

The voice in my head came again iwo na o de gba ara e lese laya abi o ti fe ku ni(why don't you punch yourself in the chest or do you want to die?) i punched and punched but there was no difference.
The house was getting hotter, the voice in my head was getting louder, the itch in my head was getting worse, and the evil spirit in my chest was getting louder. Then came the voice again oya ma sare lo(start running) so i started running but on getting outside in the sun, i felt so cold i was shivering but that didn't stop me from running(i would have given husain bolt a run for his money on that day).
On getting to the chemist, i realised i was bare footed, i told him i had a severe headache i needed something to make me sleep immediately, he gave me the drug and i chewed it right there in his presence, next i asked him to give me a drug for evil spirit, that was when he realised something was wrong with me and chased me out.
I got back home and tried to sleep but my heart beat wouldnt let me, so i ran back out this time around to a nurse in the area, first thing she asked was kilode o wo bata ni? (why don't you have your shoes on? I told her jackie chan ti gba bata lowo mi (jackie chan collected my shoes) i was finally able to explain my situation to her and she took me in, tied something around my elbow and injected me directly in the vein. I passed out immediately only to wake around 1 or 2am in the middle of the night with the worst kind of hunger I have ever felt in my life. I ate a whole loaf of butter field bread in one sitting without butter or tea.

I came home to a hero's welcome, my friend told me e be like say your head no carry am but e go better make you try am once more so you go dey use to it. The following day while the house was empty, I packed my Ghana must go and like the prodigal son in the bible I went back home to my parents. It's been a few years since that experience but the lesson I learnt is an unforgettable one. My curiosity hasn't gotten me in trouble again and my circle of friends have since changed.

Mr Man i'm totally blown away at how you narrated your story.. you know i've been there before and every thing you said i can confirm gbabe!!( Take it or leave it) let me try and share my own..

Me own no be say bad friends or something.. its bin a while i've bin trying to take that stuff but i couldn't get my hands on them..
growing up to me was like the good boy, always doing the right thing, carry First in class (ehen now!), private school tins, yeah generally you could consider me as a very Okay and the last person anybody would dream of to try that stuff..

But then there was me..

After waiting nearly three solid yeas to gain admission, i had started gaining trust from some very ok! guys on the street then.. so one day i told one of my neigbours that i wanted to get the leaf.. he asked me what i wanted to use it for ..yea Honestly.. he asked. I told him i wanted to put it in Virgin cream to grow bear bear.. imagine!!! (now wey i remember i just dey laf!!) he wouldn't have taken me to buy it if i hadn't sounded very convincing and pushy and he agreed to take me.

Omo come see coded movements.. even me come dey fear as our movement dey crooked. we weren't following straight roads, na from corner to corner , middle of house wey dey build jam pack together. we finally got there and of course he was recognized and someone jumped out to attend to us. he asked how many i said 1. The wrap was small and cheap, sold for N10, i said bring two instead. gave the seller N20 and went away. I went back home alone as my neighbor went his way for other business.

I got home, i don't ordinarily smoke so i didn't know how to start all the wahala of wrapping and all those what not.. already i was aware you could cook it with beans or something and eat it and would still get that high effect. So instead of beans i got Indomie (sharp sharp) before any body would come back home and catch me cooking anything.

I cooked 1 wrap with 1 Indomie and i chop am.. i was afraid ooo but i still chop am.. clean mouth.. after like 30mins nothing happen i said to my self abi dis one no reach.. chwww.. i cooked the other one and ate it .. this time feeling even more confident.. I chop am nothing...after waiting like 10mins... i said to my self this one no be am.. i think i bought the weaker ones.. I tidied up every where and left no trace of any cooking (Trust me Nah!!)

I wore my pams and went to one of my friends house who happens to live nearby across the major road. I was with my friend in their sitting room watchin a program abi na mojo we dey watch sef!! thats like 1hr later when my body starts trembling. at first i thought it was nothing infact i had totally forgotten that i took weed earlier. But when it started becoming too uncomfortable that i felt my chest and lungs choking.. I stood up all of a sudden as in at ligthening speed.. and called out to my friend ( who was still engrossed in what we were watching) and told him that i dont know how my body was doing me... i was so afraid started to sweat.. infact my body temperature started to rise and i started feeling dehydrated... mennnh dis wan na dieing tins OOOh! i just kept pacing up and down like a mad dog not knowing what to do. i asked for anything liquid because my throat was already too dried that my mouth was beginning to gum together. my friend quickly rushed out and got 7up like three bottles. if you see how i downed it eh... OOh GOd!! you wont believe it. but still yet my body was on fire.. I told my friend that i had to go back that my temperature was rising too fast that i might die here...

Omo See fear (now that i think of it i could have put that my friend in serious trouble if anything could have happened to me, and he still doesn't know what actually happened. it was much much later when everything calmed down that he even got to kw the how far). It was easier on me while i was trying to get home at this period my head hadn't started playing games with me, Okay i had to cross the major express to the other side of the road i tried and got to the median (my friend after seeing me off to the road , that's were we normally part if i go to his house i'll just cross and start going home) Omo na for tha median i could not tell how far a vehicle was from me, my vision was extremely blurred and my other senses started to fail me. i knew in my heart that if i attempted to cross the road i could get hit. I decided to just sit down there on the median (na here craze start) as in just dey there relax see if i can get my self.. then i thought again that my friend shouldn't have gone far, i could call out to him so he could help me to the other side. luckily he hadn't I called out to him (while sitting there Oh for middle of road) i told him i could cross the road. so he hurriedly came to my rescue and took me straight home.

I went straight to the bathroom to cool my body with a bath and went to bed afterwards. it was like 2pm. but to me it was already 10.30pm (time to sleep) My body had started to take on a white look as the heat inside my body was dehydrating me. that was when i remembered garri.. i remembered that if you soaked garrium it might relieve you of some of the effect of the Weed in your system (all dis guys sef). so i made a very large bowl of it and drank till i could take no more. But my head was still pounding, heat wan finish me and all my senses where blurring. Mo gbe (i'm in deep shit) what have i done i said to myself. it was then i lied down on the bed.... gen geun!!.. omo mehn na here e start... my brain started thinking things wey i no send am..

The thoughts were so fast and deep and they were branching out heavily. what i mean is, if my thoughts reaches a place were there are more than 1 option it continued in all direction at once, simultaneously... Odinarily i would have said it was cool but i wasn't the one thinking this things... it was just firing up on its own, it was using my brain without my permission and doing things with it that i couldnt do. i felt i was being raped and i wasn' t in control. JesuSS!! help me!! ( i would shout inside my head when it would get too much that i knew that this was confirmed madness) I had gone Bobos!! parts of my brain that didnt exist before started doing logic reasoning. the reasonings were sound and ok and deep but i couldn't take credit for them because it wasn't me that was doing it. a force was using my brain and it started to hurt seriously. na im i start to dey pray inside my head. i found out that if i tried to use my head and think for myself consciously it would stop, but then i would forget myself and the brain goes haywire on its own.

I was alone at home as no one had come back from school yet. so i was really scared that if i dont get a hold of my brain, this thing using my head can possess it and i would become mad. I just used prayer to hold myself before my family members started to come back and found me in an awkward state. I didnt even send anybody after telling them what had happened.. some were shouting ewwooHH ewoohh!! he don mad Oh because the way i was even talking i didn't even know brother from sister, from aunty to uncle to papa self.. no single respect it was outright casual and blunt.. not my usual demeanor and behaviour (big Problem).

Now just imagine if i could go ahead and take weed and nearly ran mad, it meant there was virtually no hope for my family.. Because i was considered one of the strongest players in my family who may one day likely save us all from poverty and the rest. I disappointed my Dad Most especially ( i couldn't have cared anyless for anyone else)..

Well sha i was given some enough tins of peak milk and later taken to the hospital for other treaments.

You know in fact i could have actually killed myself ignorantly or stupidly, i've always thought to my self. if i had purchased more than two wraps i could have easily taken it when the second didn't still have any effect... gbam. Unlike alcohol as you take it, you start feeling it immediately so that was the concept i had. those guys used to smoke this thing and get high immediately so why didn't this one.

I would sincerely tell you that i didnt get completely rehabilitated even after 4 years (i don dey school by Now). i could still feel that strangeness in my brain and that heat in my body continued a long time. It permanently coloured my eyeball to a kind of yellow that if you're a gangerous man and see my eye you would know i've taken before or i'm still currently chewing weed. I guess i gave my liver a sudden heavy detoxification to do which it may not have being prepared for.. i hope it doesn't cause me troubles in the future (Please GOD!!).

When i see some mad people on the road, its as if i can connect with them, i know probably what is going o in their brain.. Believe me it has being hijacked by forces and they have virtually no control of themselves and action at most times. I think i got lucky and remain ever Grateful to God!! Almighty for saving me that day.. It could have been worse. I'm totally Okay Now and doing great (thanx for asking) totally recovered and looking forward to doing great things in my life. This happened almost 11 to 12 years back.. I was really naive then!!

Mr Man I still throway tualle to you for having the courage to put down your experience and share with the world so that lessons can be learnt and costly mistakes avoided.

Yours faithfully.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by ayyoshert: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
rasojie:

RAstaFARIII

Cool Runnins Bredda

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by inspektagadget(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lol. Funny experience! That doesn't always happen. It's good to smoke it on ur first try. On my first try I did it with a friend of mine who smokes it a lot. He asked me to first buy a bottle of sprite, then we sat in my room and lighted the joint. We smoked it till it was all gone. Then he asked me to drink the sprite. I felt nothing in the following minutes but suddenly like an hour later I was sweating like madt. I felt so energized n all I felt like doin was moving so I got up and jogged into campus. That was all I felt. On the second try I made a tea from it and drank. I didn't feel much. I just didn't feel anything crazy so I stopped cos I felt like it wasn't having any effect on me
Re: My Experience With Weed by myOGAonTOP: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Crixina: give me this babe's number plsssssss.

i dont have her digits. Maybe i can get yours.....
Re: My Experience With Weed by Crixina(f): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
myOGAonTOP:

i dont have her digits. Maybe i can get yours.....
you wish tongue
Re: My Experience With Weed by myOGAonTOP: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Crixina: you wish tongue
wishes are made to become reality
Re: My Experience With Weed by Playgal(f): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2013
grin
Gofwane: All of una experiences no reach my own. I saw my lyf going out of my body. Omo, i go chase d lyf,catch am, put am back 2 my body. If u hear d full gist ehn,... Smh.

Please gist us now. Ur experience. Lol
There is joy in sharing
Re: My Experience With Weed by harziezaht(f): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
lmao....thnk God say jackie chan later returned ur slippers tru d help of d nurse
Re: My Experience With Weed by deobaba(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2013
Hilarious but definitely not completely true....yea,u may have had an unforgettable experience but it definitely wasn't d exact way u described it.....why?ask around from pple dat may have had similar experience my bro and u will be told dat u can never remember in detail wat u did wen u od (overdose) on weed...haba no one was wit u oo and u cld remember even ur responses wen u talked wit pple and u were stoned?lol...did u record it or wat!
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2013
deobaba: Hilarious but definitely not completely true....yea,u may have had an unforgettable experience but it definitely wasn't d exact way u described it.....why?ask around from pple dat may have had similar experience my bro and u will be told dat u can never remember in detail wat u did wen u od (overdose) on weed...haba no one was wit u oo and u cld remember even ur responses wen u talked wit pple and u were stoned?lol...did u record it or wat!

Experiences aint similar bro.
Reactions aint similar... And mindset aint similar.
Keep your opinions to yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by eleojo23: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
tochimas: I had the same experience way back in school after my friend and I ate okra soup we found at his brothers house. We had gone from trade fair to his brother's house to relax cos it was closer, on getting there and realizing that we were hungry, we made eba and helped ourselves to the okra soup we found there. The experience is like a horror movie, at one moment , I would see myself on the ceiling, I would even see my self walking with my head. I even thought I would just die at any moment . Abeg no even give that to your worst enemy .
He came back and met us in a very bad form, fed us with tins of milk till we vomited all the food in our stomach.
hmmm..
Re: My Experience With Weed by nattybanta(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2013
Lmao. Moon walking on point.
Re: My Experience With Weed by mpconsults: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2013
hahahhahahhaa! I can't stop laughing. I had to share it on my website. Check it out and read new online love series, comedy, interviews and Free Nigerian Authored Books for download.
http://africanlovestories./2013/12/12/my-experience-with-weed-by-mr-man/

enjoy
Re: My Experience With Weed by initialize(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
[quote author=endie44]

Mr Man i'm totally blown away at how you narrated your story.. you know i've been there before and every thing you said i can confirm gbabe!!( Take it or leave it) let me try and share my own..

Me own no be say bad friends or something.. its bin a while i've bin trying to take that stuff but i couldn't get my hands on them..
growing up to me was like the good boy, always doing the right thing, carry First in class (ehen now!), private school tins, yeah generally you could consider me as a very Okay and the last person anybody would dream of to try that stuff..

But then there was me..

After waiting nearly three solid yeas to gain admission, i had started gaining trust from some very ok! guys on the street then.. so one day i told one of my neigbours that i wanted to get the leaf.. he asked me what i wanted to use it for ..yea Honestly.. he asked. I told him i wanted to put it in Virgin cream to grow bear bear.. imagine!!! (now wey i remember i just dey laf!!) he wouldn't have taken me to buy it if i hadn't sounded very convincing and pushy and he agreed to take me.

Omo come see coded movements.. even me come dey fear as our movement dey crooked. we weren't following straight roads, na from corner to corner , middle of house wey dey build jam pack together. we finally got there and of course he was recognized and someone jumped out to attend to us. he asked how many i said 1. The wrap was small and cheap, sold for N10, i said bring two instead. gave the seller N20 and went away. I went back home alone as my neighbor went his way for other business.

I got home, i don't ordinarily smoke so i didn't know how to start all the wahala of wrapping and all those what not.. already i was aware you could cook it with beans or something and eat it and would still get that high effect. So instead of beans i got Indomie (sharp sharp) before any body would come back home and catch me cooking anything.

I cooked 1 wrap with 1 Indomie and i chop am.. i was afraid ooo but i still chop am.. clean mouth.. after like 30mins nothing happen i said to my self abi dis one no reach.. chwww.. i cooked the other one and ate it .. this time feeling even more confident.. I chop am nothing...after waiting like 10mins... i said to my self this one no be am.. i think i bought the weaker ones.. I tidied up every where and left no trace of any cooking (Trust me Nah!!)

I wore my pams and went to one of my friends house who happens to live nearby across the major road. I was with my friend in their sitting room watchin a program abi na mojo we dey watch sef!! thats like 1hr later when my body starts trembling. at first i thought it was nothing infact i had totally forgotten that i took weed earlier. But when it started becoming too uncomfortable that i felt my chest and lungs choking.. I stood up all of a sudden as in at ligthening speed.. and called out to my friend ( who was still engrossed in what we were watching) and told him that i dont know how my body was doing me... i was so afraid started to sweat.. infact my body temperature started to rise and i started feeling dehydrated... mennnh dis wan na dieing tins OOOh! i just kept pacing up and down like a mad dog not knowing what to do. i asked for anything liquid because my throat was already too dried that my mouth was beginning to gum together. my friend quickly rushed out and got 7up like three bottles. if you see how i downed it eh... OOh GOd!! you wont believe it. but still yet my body was on fire.. I told my friend that i had to go back that my temperature was rising too fast that i might die here...

Omo See fear (now that i think of it i could have put that my friend in serious trouble if anything could have happened to me, and he still doesn't know what actually happened. it was much much later when everything calmed down that he even got to kw the how far). It was easier on me while i was trying to get home at this period my head hadn't started playing games with me, Okay i had to cross the major express to the other side of the road i tried and got to the median (my friend after seeing me off to the road , that's were we normally part if i go to his house i'll just cross and start going home) Omo na for tha median i could not tell how far a vehicle was from me, my vision was extremely blurred and my other senses started to fail me. i knew in my heart that if i attempted to cross the road i could get hit. I decided to just sit down there on the median (na here craze start) as in just dey there relax see if i can get my self.. then i thought again that my friend shouldn't have gone far, i could call out to him so he could help me to the other side. luckily he hadn't I called out to him (while sitting there Oh for middle of road) i told him i could cross the road. so he hurriedly came to my rescue and took me straight home.

I went straight to the bathroom to cool my body with a bath and went to bed afterwards. it was like 2pm. but to me it was already 10.30pm (time to sleep) My body had started to take on a white look as the heat inside my body was dehydrating me. that was when i remembered garri.. i remembered that if you soaked garrium it might relieve you of some of the effect of the Weed in your system (all dis guys sef). so i made a very large bowl of it and drank till i could take no more. But my head was still pounding, heat wan finish me and all my senses where blurring. Mo gbe (i'm in deep shit) what have i done i said to myself. it was then i lied down on the bed.... gen geun!!.. omo mehn na here e start... my brain started thinking things wey i no send am..

The thoughts were so fast and deep and they were branching out heavily. what i mean is, if my thoughts reaches a place were there are more than 1 option it continued in all direction at once, simultaneously... Odinarily i would have said it was cool but i wasn't the one thinking this things... it was just firing up on its own, it was using my brain without my permission and doing things with it that i couldnt do. i felt i was being raped and i wasn' t in control. JesuSS!! help me!! ( i would shout inside my head when it would get too much that i knew that this was confirmed madness) I had gone Bobos!! parts of my brain that didnt exist before started doing logic reasoning. the reasonings were sound and ok and deep but i couldn't take credit for them because it wasn't me that was doing it. a force was using my brain and it started to hurt seriously. na im i start to dey pray inside my head. i found out that if i tried to use my head and think for myself consciously it would stop, but then i would forget myself and the brain goes haywire on its own.

I was alone at home as no one had come back from school yet. so i was really scared that if i dont get a hold of my brain, this thing using my head can possess it and i would become mad. I just used prayer to hold myself before my family members started to come back and found me in an awkward state. I didnt even send anybody after telling them what had happened.. some were shouting ewwooHH ewoohh!! he don mad Oh because the way i was even talking i didn't even know brother from sister, from aunty to uncle to papa self.. no single respect it was outright casual and blunt.. not my usual demeanor and behaviour (big Problem).

Now just imagine if i could go ahead and take weed and nearly ran mad, it meant there was virtually no hope for my family.. Because i was considered one of the strongest players in my family who may one day likely save us all from poverty and the rest. I disappointed my Dad Most especially ( i couldn't have cared anyless for anyone else)..

Well sha i was given some enough tins of peak milk and later taken to the hospital for other treaments.

You know in fact i could have actually killed myself ignorantly or stupidly, i've always thought to my self. if i had purchased more than two wraps i could have easily taken it when the second didn't still have any effect... gbam. Unlike alcohol as you take it, you start feeling it immediately so that was the concept i had. those guys used to smoke this thing and get high immediately so why didn't this one.

I would sincerely tell you that i didnt get completely rehabilitated even after 4 years (i don dey school by Now). i could still feel that strangeness in my brain and that heat in my body continued a long time. It permanently coloured my eyeball to a kind of yellow that if you're a gangerous man and see my eye you would know i've taken before or i'm still currently chewing weed. I guess i gave my liver a sudden heavy detoxification to do which it may not have being prepared for.. i hope it doesn't cause me troubles in the future (Please GOD!!).

When i see some mad people on the road, its as if i can connect with them, i know probably what is going o in their brain.. Believe me it has being hijacked by forces and they have virtually no control of themselves and action at most times. I think i got lucky and remain ever Grateful to God!! Almighty for saving me that day.. It could have been worse. I'm totally Okay Now and doing great (thanx for asking) totally recovered and looking forward to doing great things in my life. This happened almost 11 to 12 years back.. I was really naive then!!

Mr Man I still throway tualle to you for having the courage to put down your experience and share with the world so that lessons can be learnt and costly mistakes avoided.

Yours faithfully.
[/quote

This story is exactly my experience with weed but I took 3 wraps at once and I was lucky d effect lasted only a day and no one at home was able to know.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by ela161(f): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Very funny story. Really hope others will learn from this.
Re: My Experience With Weed by Gofwane(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Playgal: grin

Please gist us now. Ur experience. Lol
There is joy in sharing
Re: My Experience With Weed by IykeWest: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
I smoked weed yesterday and I'm not ready to go into details on what and what happened buh something pretty spectacular happened,and I gotta ask,is it normal to get unhigh after like 2hrs of smokin weed? Has it ever happened to u? How long did it take u to get unhigh? And by unhigh I mean,loose ur high and get back to normal,and also,how many real smokers der here? Cos some maybe telling other pples story,I wanna know what my chances of going cray cray is. Thanks in advance for the answers grin
Re: My Experience With Weed by illicit(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
^ it depends on the quality n quantity of what u smoked, if u smoke a wrap of common weed u shd be okay in 2hrs for a starter, if u take SK like that 4 to 6hrs u myt still be high, smoke takes btw 0 to 30mins to start working
Re: My Experience With Weed by IykeWest: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thank you so much bro,I seriously need a weed mentor,I just finished puffin mah ganja now wink
Re: My Experience With Weed by Gofwane(m): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2014
lurvy:

This is just the funniest post I have ever read on nairaland! I kept laughing, laughing , laughing, laughing, laughing and laughing!
Mods, please kindly move this thread back to the frontpage for the benefit of those who didn't have the opportunity to see it!
Re: My Experience With Weed by warrenweste(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
zenopee:

Bro so U̶̲̥̅̊ follow Me reach here? I no forget U̶̲̥̅̊ abeg. Sori for taking ur tym. Dropped d video tape for conversion in Ife where am running a programme. I left ife, and left rather on impulse for Niger state, working on a research. Though the tape has been converted, jez left for Me to return and collect it. Pls exercise some little patience wit Me, I no forget U̶̲̥̅̊ at all.
Kind Regards.

hi bro,how are you doing? any news about the funmi adams tape?
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2014
warrenweste:

hi bro,how are you doing? any news about the funmi adams tape?
U won't blv I hvnt collected d tape since den, though I have indeed converted it. Tnx God uv reminded me. Will go get it.
My sincere apologies. Let me av ϔ☺Ůȑ email addy again. Will mail it 2 U.
Re: My Experience With Weed by warrenweste(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
zenopee:

U won't blv I hvnt collected d tape since den, though I have indeed converted it. Tnx God uv reminded me. Will go get it.

Yay cheesy cheesy ...patiently waiting to hear from you soonest..thanks a million in advance grin
Re: My Experience With Weed by warrenweste(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
zenopee:

still waiting bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Weed by ibdeals1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: My Experience With Weed by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 19, 2015
I can't remember my weed experience...I only knw I blacked out that day sad
Re: My Experience With Weed by Zanga007(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Weed is crazy....it takes control of ur actions.... it changes how you see and rank things...It gives confidence...it causes unnecessary fear....it makes you happy....it mess.s with ur mind...u tend to act stupid unintentionally.....advice wen u want to try weed is make sure you have something to focus ur highness on....but weed is life men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Weed by Superblackman12: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
illicit:
first of all, contrary to everyones beleive, weed isnt addictive and its way safer than cigarretes
i take weed on a regular and i dont have any crazy experience but my first time of chewing raw SK, man this shi.t wasnt dried enough and i ate it at my friends place then i went home, had a shower.....
The following happened
after my bath i was at the sitting room woth my mum and sister watching a funny yoruba movie, suddenly i noticed that when we all laffed, im always d last to stop and am even laffing at not so funny details, my sister is been peeking at me although she suspect notin, then i realised i was too big for the couch am sitting in, am feeling like am 6 times my usual size, and am hearing some eerie noises, i knew what it was so i went into my room and looked in the mirror, eh? Have u ever seen ursef? I mean like u lookin at another person, that was what i saw, i saw mysef as anoda person in my room, thats what the mirror showed me...... My eyes were puffy, very red and almost closed, i knew i was in today, to avoid trouble and get medication i have to leave home, cos my folks must not know about it, so i began this journey back to my friends place, man it wasnt funny, on the way i kept walking like running, i keep hearing voices telling me to run faster, i noticed people were staring at me and some were stepping out of my way, i feel like the sky is coming down on me and a whirlwind wants to swallow me, a voice tells me to shoutout for help, but i quickly checked that, although it wasnt easy to, i got to my friends place at last, he was outside with my other friends and on seeing me they realised and figured out whats wrong..... I didnt tell them anything, they just took me in immediately, bought a lot of garri and kulikuli, epa, milk and sugar with very chilled water for me, fed me, laid me down turned d fan on, covered me with a big duvet, removed my belt and locked the room..... They come in intervals to check on me and they told me afterwards that i kept repaeating obscene words and kept calling for my mom, that they shd help me call my mom to pray for me that am gone crazy...... I actually tot that was it, i tot i had gone loco but thank goodness am back, and SK is my very good comrade now, i have learnt to master it......
Let me add that i kept remembering long forgotten scenes from my childhood, the road i ve passed when i was sent on errand, rooms that i ve been into as a kid, the clothes i do where, silly meaningless details, u will hear the most minute sound..... It was crazy, it took me some 4days to become fully recovered and functional
Thanks
Where can I get some oh I live in ikoyi
Re: My Experience With Weed by piye(m): 12:28am On Jul 15, 2015
a girl came ova to my plac..nd she came wit weed...i tot it was skunk...so i prepared 5super pack nd boiled 4eggs...i added d weed o...wit d water gan..we ate sha...den i was lyk dis shit is not workin..i naw wentu get codeine...we shared one bottle...i tink it was lyk afta an hour...it was lyk i was on fire...nd i jus saw dat dis girl was laughing nd sayn tinz i dint ask her...she said shez frm akwa ibom nd dat dey sit on floor in her house...d next tin dat came to my head was dat dis babe is a witch..so i tld her to leav...nd she sed shez not leavn dat its too early..i naw saw a lady wit d girls face holdn a baby...twaz all my imagination o..d lady naw sed dat shez here to ruin boiz lyf..omo i ran o...lookn for church nd confessin..hehe..i sha broke into a church nd startd to preach..dey sha brot garri...i drank nd slept..fest eva weed xperience
Re: My Experience With Weed by Sunbellar: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
weed thread!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.