Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend (23707 Views)

Interesting TV Series That Were Cancelled / TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? / Pls Is There Any Series That Is Better Or Similar To 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by zeb04(f): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
Beauty and the beast. The mentalist. Game of thrones.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
R2bees: If you watch HUMaN TARGET eeh... Hmmm.
Make i stop here.. The film na die
i dey teeyu.the film na die.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Richbee:

5. Commander in chief: beuriful

6. Oh U mean Keisha/keysha ....... Her Butts and RazzYearn like IdowuOgbo of Nairaland drive man crazy, I love that xter yummwahm !!!
1. 24 ( I'm planning to start watching it again for the thirdTime, Season 1-cool ....... JackBauer is like a reality to me !!

2. PrisonBreak (Scoffield is like an Oracle to me, For real .... I will start re-viewing by January 2014 for the ThirdTime too .... (Season 1-4)

3. Make it or Break it .... YumYum

4. StrikeBack (Though there are technical mistakes compared to 24.....It's lovely) ....

5.Homicide ( wow,wow,wow)

6. The Shield ( With this, PoliceMen would be berra Understood)

7. All Military Movies,Spy,Detectives and Presidency/Political Politickings ..... !!

Hollywood simply da Bomb !!!

2 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by traceyrocks759(f): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
some good shows I watched this year
downton abbey- Maggie Smith- amazing
episodes- ill always love joey tribiani
political animals- Sigourney made the show very exciting
scandal
breaking bad
true blood- sooookie
devious maids
elementary-
glee-
orange is the new black

and ofcourse, my best shows ever
game of thrones and 24
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
transporter{the series}another bomb.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by igbalajobi: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kamini Damini
Secret of the Sand

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by allandutch: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fringe
Terminator: sarah conor's chronicle
Strike back

2 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
1. Oz

2. Prison Break

3. The Gates

4. Fringe

5. Revenge

6. The Event

7. Strike Back

8. Everybody Hates Chris

9. XIII

10. Suits

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Ichel: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
SPARTACUS wonderfull effect, hardcore sex. I really enjoyed it *xpecially d sex scene*
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by mrdrizzy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
GSKing: THE L WORD
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Venerable612(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
TO ME.. There havent Being a Movie like......24.... And dere may neva be..(lol...Jack Bauer neva dies.)

Well sleeper cell, persons of interest... Athena...Iris...Man called God...City hunter.. And a host of intelligence films tried

but U guyz also nid 2 watch ....REVOLUTION..am beginin to Love it.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by boomii(f): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
The big bang theory

Agents of shield....since its a spin-off of marvel hero movies
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by madeit2thetop(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
THE ORIGINALS......dont miss a single scene
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by kazzi11(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
game of thrones.....falling skies....homeland...orphan black...defiance...suits...strike back...criminal minds...covert affairs...hannibal....bates motel...dracula...almost human....revolution....serangoon road....person of interest.....true blood.....elementary.....dr who.......
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Rummenigge(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
BREAKING BAD, PRISON BREAK, SPARTACUS, CHUCK, NIKITA....etc
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by emmylight4u: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
mine is fire proof........very nice movie for couple am telling u.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by GSKing: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Warizit?undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by femi9naija(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
1. Prison Break
2. Desperate housewives
3. The Boondocks
4. Everybody hates Chris
5. How I met your mother
Those are the 5 I enjoyed watching. I'm a comedy lover
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by toysleek(f): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nikita
Under the dome(so coooool)
Games of thrones
Alias
The walking dead( kinga gross but interesting)
Homeland
Grey's anatomy
Desperate housewives
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by VanOmiyale: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
House of payne
Meet the browns
True blood
Haves and have nots
Are we there yet
My wife and kids etc
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by jydux(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
If u want endless fun, intrigue, action, and comedy, and you actually wanna learn something from watching TV, then these are the series to see:

The Wire
Burn Notice
Homeland
Orange is the new black
The following
Weeds
The sopranos
Prison Break
Hustle
Criminal Minds
NCIS
Breaking bad
The unit
Game of thrones
30Rock
Real Husbands of Hollywood
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by McCenty(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Breaking bad
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by seankay(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
morningsta: How come no one has mentioned Murder One? OZ, Game of Thrones and CSI.
OZ is epic!
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Bvercially(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
for me its Just Suits and others...if you've not seen suits den u av not seen any Tv series trust me
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by pbling: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
24,d onli nigeria gurl,ravaan raaj,prison brk,mad,d gods must b crazy,replacement killa,die anoda day,indiam mi.ayamatenga,koto aye,oracle
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by seankay(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
OZ
Spartacus
Everybody hates chris
Criminal minds
Kyle xy
Traveller
Make it or break itsmiley
Sleeper cell
Dextersad
I also do filipino series
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Emperoradrian(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
I tink American Pie is my best so far...
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Rayvene(f): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mine are:

Vikings(You just gotta love that Ragnar Lothbrok character smiley)
Arrow
Game of Thrones
CSI:NY cool
Grey's Anatomy smiley
Scandal
Chuck
Burn Notice
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air grin grin
Psych

Ummm...I used to watch The Vampire Diaries,but I kinda got bored undecided.I still recommend it though smiley
I'm also getting a little bored with Grey's.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by narmani: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Friends.
Old but a classic.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by narmani: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
FRIENDS
It might be Old but its a classic.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by narmani: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
boomii: The big bang theory

Agents of shield....since its a spin-off of marvel hero movies
who watches big bang theorem. That series is for geeks. They tell scientific, nerddy jokes that are very hard to understand.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by narmani: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
boomii: The big bang theory

who watches big bang theorem. That series is for geeks. They tell scientific, nerddy jokes that are very hard to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Want Mercy Saved From Sunday’s Eviction – Mike / BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi / BBNaija: Mike "Fights" With Seyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.