Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally (2040 Views)

MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US. / Start A Pepper/tomatoes Grinding Machine Biz With 2k / Want To Setup A Supermarket, boutique, retail biz with barcode Scanning System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by inetimport(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hi friends,My name is Adesina Oluwasegun,What i do is train nigerians on how to start importation business easily in nigeria from the comfort of one's bedroom or cyber cafe,so far there is internet connection,i also tutor on how to make legal and easy income using facebook, working probably 2 hours a week and set it up on autopilot while your earned income keep increasing,this is a sure way of generating at least $100 weekly with less work.It does not require any start up capital.No hardwork is required and consumes less time.This thread is created to answer questions from my subcribers,see their comments and testimonies and convince others who are yet to subscribe that this is real and scamless.Get any of my ebooks either on importation or Facebook cash system and you are ready to make huge amount of money depending on your hardwork.You won't make money by getting any ebooks but by practicing what is being analyzed in the ebooks.Click this link to learn more about how to get those ebooks now: www.easyimportbiz..com GOODLUCK
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by jayewalex: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
I don't know why all of nah won kollect money to train someone... Me i no get shingbae for pocket and my oga don sack me soo mr adeshina d money printer, how u won take help i'm interested in the facebook legal biz... but i no get money... i know say you know go reply me ooo...
The success story begin with a successful one that lift others....my personal quote

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by inetimport(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
jaye.walex:
I don't know why all of nah won kollect money to train someone... Me i no get shingbae for pocket and my oga don sack me soo mr adeshina d money printer, how u won take help i'm interested in the facebook legal biz... but i no get money... i know say you know go reply me ooo...
The success story begin with a successful one that lift others....my personal quote
hi jaye,there is always a price to be paid for an achievement,there is no free lunch even in free town,believe you me,i have more than 35 ebooks,and not all were created by me,i paid to get others.As regards the fb cash system,it is very easy to implement and i can assure you will make d money you used in purchasing the ebook the very first week.So if you are interested,you can make payment.I will email my subscribers tonight about the creation of this thread,you will see their comments/testimonies very soon
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by Babamota: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pls let nairalander officials take serious action concern mattas like this never can tell if some inocent fellows ve been victimized by such thread
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by inetimport(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Babamota: Pls let nairalander officials take serious action concern mattas like this never can tell if some inocent fellows ve been victimized by such thread
Victimized? What d hell did you mean by that?'Innocent people getting victimized' lol,we are not compelling anybody to buy the ebooks,it is for people who are ready to seize this opportunity and utilize it into fetching income for themselves,many have taken the risk and they are glad they did cos they have better testimonies while others are still in their skeptic mode
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by BRIGHTS1: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bros,i am really interested in dis biz,but i am doubting it oo,i am most interested in d used laptop and used blackberrry.Can you assure me that if i pay 2morrow that i will actually get d ebooks in my email?
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by inetimport(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
BRIGHTS1: Bros,i am really interested in dis biz,but i am doubting it oo,i am most interested in d used laptop and used blackberrry.Can you assure me that if i pay 2morrow that i will actually get d ebooks in my email?
Be rest assured that you are have nothing to lose while you have so much to gain,the money you are to pay for the guide is really an investment.Pay into d bank account and you will receive the ebooks in your email immediately after confirmation of your payment.
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by inetimport(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mr olaide,pls check your email now,the life changing ebooks has been forwarded.Pls download them and read them and feel free to ask questions here or forward your questions directly to my email add.And please let me know how you feel about the guide .Thanks for purchasing the guide,your success is my pride
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by BRIGHTS1: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2013
inetimport: Mr olaide,pls check your email now,the life changing ebooks has been forwarded.Pls download them and read them and feel free to ask questions here or forward your questions directly to my email add.And please let me know how you feel about the guide .Thanks for purchasing the guide,your success is my pride
you are wlcm,I am really grateful,i couldn't believe i have not been scammed when i paid,i keep checking my email until i saw it around 5pm,i have been busy since then,i just can't believe used blackberry phones and laptops could be that cheap.I am really happy i took the risk.
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by neltos2(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
BRIGHTS1: you are wlcm,I am really grateful,i couldn't believe i have not been scammed when i paid,i keep checking my email until i saw it around 5pm,i have been busy since then,i just can't believe used blackberry phones and laptops could be that cheap.I am really happy i took the risk.
@BRIGHTS1. Congrats,good u took d risk,not allowing skeptics to rule over you.i was also very skeptical abt it when i came across his blog in oct,but i summon d courage to risk my 2000,nw i am always happy i did.
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by inetimport(m): 2:30am On Dec 12, 2013
BRIGHTS1: you are wlcm,I am really grateful,i couldn't believe i have not been scammed when i paid,i keep checking my email until i saw it around 5pm,i have been busy since then,i just can't believe used blackberry phones and laptops could be that cheap.I am really happy i took the risk.
I am glad you find the guide very useful.So which of the import biz are you ready to start and when do u wish to start?
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by BRIGHTS1: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
inetimport: I am glad you find the guide very useful.So which of the import biz are you ready to start and when do u wish to start?
I wish to start the used blackberry and laptop next week,have been trying to get money from my brother,and he promised to give me nxt week.
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by inetimport(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2013
BRIGHTS1: I wish to start the used blackberry and laptop next week,have been trying to get money from my brother,and he promised to give me nxt week.
k.but y do u prefer the used and and not the new ones
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by BRIGHTS1: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
inetimport: k.but y do u prefer the used and and not the new ones
you know i need to pay for the items with a visa card now and i do not have a driver's license or national id card because i prefer the personalized, and you know i can pay procurement companies that will import the used items for me in naira,so i think is better i start with that.
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by inetimport(m): 5:38am On Dec 14, 2013
BRIGHTS1: you know i need to pay for the items with a visa card now and i do not have a driver's license or national id card because i prefer the personalized, and you know i can pay procurement companies that will import the used items for me in naira,so i think is better i start with that.
ok,but try to send the links to the products you wish to import to me,so that i can review them for you before you place order.
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by BRIGHTS1: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
inetimport: ok,but try to send the links to the products you wish to import to me,so that i can review them for you before you place order.
ok sir,pls review this blackberry for me, thought it is cheap but the cosmetic condition is fair,does it mean it won't last or what?this is the link: http://www.cellularcountry.com/used-cell-phones/alltel/blackberry-8530-curve-bluetooth-gps-pda-phone-alltel-p-6249 and this laptop http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemDesc.aspx?aid=380767623901&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by inetimport(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
BRIGHTS1: ok sir,pls review this blackberry for me, thought it is cheap but the cosmetic condition is fair,does it mean it won't last or what?this is the link: http://www.cellularcountry.com/used-cell-phones/alltel/blackberry-8530-curve-bluetooth-gps-pda-phone-alltel-p-6249 and this laptop http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemDesc.aspx?aid=380767623901&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Mr olaide,y did you post links to some of the importation sites on this thread,dis websites are only revealed to pple who purchase d ebook,i actually mean u should send them for review to my email not here,pls apart from dis two,do not post links to the other websites here.
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by BRIGHTS1: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2013
inetimport: Mr olaide,y did you post links to some of the importation sites on this thread,dis websites are only revealed to pple who purchase d ebook,i actually mean u should send them for review to my email not here,pls apart from dis two,do not post links to the other websites here.
bros,abeg no vex,just help me review it and d others i forwarded to your mail
Re: How To Start Import Biz With #4000 And How To Make Money From Facebook Legally by jayewalex: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mr Adeshina... I'm in need of your help now... i know you have already stumble on your milestone but give me small make i use start ABEG!!!! here is my details jaye.walex@yahoo.com and call or Whatsapp 07068785000 i will be glad if u sincerely get back to me on this issue... Trust we can work something out.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Shop Bossbaby Premium Quality Diapers At Wholesale Price / Forex Broker That Offers $1200 Free For The Real Account / Paypal And Moneybookers Loading From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.