Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz (4133 Views)

Love Bird Moderators Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Has Been Kicked Out / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mr Seun the way Sexkillz is terrorising me with his bans... till 2106 ninty three years from now check my profile picture... an not happy
I wanted to deactivate my account I swear all because of the pains Sexkillz is giving me...
But I resoned that if I should deactivate my account I would still be counted as a member no need...
I even clicked the deactivation button they asked me if am sure and sent me an email to prove it's my account...
Dear Seun I am not saying that you should just unban anybody that complains if it's like that then the moderators would feel bad....
All am saying look into my case...
I would never be happy on Nairaland until the case I lay on Sexkillz is fairly judged....
Dear Seun I was banned for going around a ban till 2106 .

when I complained this that I have never be banned in romance before
,Ogugua88 was supporting Sexkillz saying that as far as I was banned by mukina2 in all sections and I post again I went around a ban...
My question to ogugua is If I should post reasonably in politics I would be banned as well? Because my post in romance is resonable I was seeking for advice since my girlfriend said I have mouth odor...
So Ogugua88 all because you love Sexkillz you support my ban till 2106 wen my post was resonable seeking for advice... Ogugua be sincere life wouldn't end on Nairaland, say the truth when you see it...
I am laying my complains here for the unban of my account... because if am waiting for the removal of Sexkillz. It's just like waiting for a stone to float from water...
I want my account to be released in romance...
And because of the way Sexkillz is treating me I would never post in romance again...
I wanted to post when my case is judged and released but I would be living romance for Sexkillz
I would only comment..
I want Sexkillz to defend himself if any of my imformation is false ....

11 Likes

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
pictures my ban is true no joke

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
I don't just know why I like updating any thread against Sexkillz....
like how I updated the one of chidindufrank.complaining to quit Nairaland for Sexkillz....
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
seniourman: I don't just know why I like updating any thread against Sexkillz....
like how I updated the one of chidindufrank.complaining to quit Nairaland for Sexkillz....

updating like how... is this a story
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
undecided
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2013
Let me tell you if you're waiting for oga seun to judge you're joking.... Seun is now a celebrity that can't Even reply emails....
was this not how I complained when I posted about a twelve years old boy burnt alive I posted the video link to from YouTube to proove the news was a true news I saw from Naijapals.com and decided to share I was banned for nuisance....
I started complaining this was wat made me started hating Sexkillz...
I opened a new account to complain for the release of the old one that the video was true... and complaining for Sexkillz to remember his promise
and I got banned till 2041....
the boy burnt was innocent thou...

see the video link that made me got banned for nuisance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfk7KEoCzcs#

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Gudintent: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2013
If i'm a gambler, I should be rolling in millions by now .. .

Putting a bet on how may sexkillz's topic pop up on nl in a day grin
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2013
seniourman: Let me tell you if you're waiting for oga seun to judge you're joking.... Seun is now a celebrity that can't Even reply emails....
was this not how I complained when I posted about a twelve years old boy burnt alive I posted the video link to from YouTube to proove the news was a true news I saw from Naijapals.com and decided to share I was banned for nuisance....
I started complaining this was wat made me started hating Sexkillz...
I opened a new account to complain for the release of the old one that the video was true... and complaining for Sexkillz to remember his promise
and I got banned till 2041....
the boy burnt was innocent thou...

see the video link that made me got banned for nuisance...

any case about Sexkillz you dey shook head
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by r231(m): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2013
Dude what's with all this threads about your ban and sexkillz, undecided

Anymore thread about a ban from you and you going to get longer one from me and it's NOT a treat!!

Serve your ban and stop crying about like a 2yr old

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 27, 2013
Gudintent: If i'm a gambler, I should be rolling in millions by now .. .

Putting a bet on how may sexkillz's topic pop up on nl in a day grin

not howmany they go back...
Sexkillz is,nt changed
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Olugbenger(m): 12:16am On Nov 27, 2013
r231: Dude what's with all this threads about your ban and sexkillz, undecided

Anymore thread about a ban from you and you going to get longer one from me and it's NOT a treat!!

R231 gave the tpia treatment!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 12:16am On Nov 27, 2013
Dear Seun always remember that it is the people that made up Nairaland, to be fun and good
not the moderators....
Don't loose your hardwork all because of Sexkillz....

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Mynd44: 12:19am On Nov 27, 2013

Boss!!!!!

gringringringringrin
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2013

Serve ban till 2106 mr•olodo we wish you long life grin
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Idrismusty97(m): 3:11am On Nov 27, 2013

You hear the duration of the ban?.93 good years grin.
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 27, 2013
Mr•Olodo,

The fact remains that you went around a ban. I'll post rule 19 for your sake:

19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Reread the bolded. I'll go ahead and speak for myself. Seldom do I ban members for using alternate monikers, as long as:

a) I'm unaware that the moniker is an alternate OR
b) the person has returned and has ceased insulting, acting like a bigot, spamming, or whatever it is that got the person banned in the first place

Contrary to the notions of some members, moderators are not ban-happy. Moderators do not experience a ban-high. We do not have a quota of banned members to meet per day. However, some of you, especially those of you who complain the loudest, have very good reason to be banned, and sometimes the reasons are numerous.

Your original account was Mr. Olodo. You returned with Mr•Olodo. The same goes for seniourman/sseniourman. Very creative. Because some of us show discretion, doesn't mean everyone will. Sexkillz' bans in question are valid and he's backed by rule 19.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by chucky234(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2013

You dey show yourself abi?

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by chucky234(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
Dear Seun always remember that it is the people that made up Nairaland, to be fun and good
not the moderators....
Don't loose your hardwork all because of Sexkillz....
Guy serve your ban peacefully,my kids go don register for NL before return for 2106.
Try collect ban allowance from Seun before you start to serve your ban ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2013
ogugua88: Mr•Olodo,

Reread the bolded. I'll go ahead and speak for myself. Seldom do I ban members for using alternate monikers, as long as:

b) the person has returned and has ceased insulting, acting like a bigot, spamming, or whatever it is that got the person banned in the first place

Contrary to the notions of some members, moderators are not ban-happy. Moderators do not experience a ban-high. We do not have a quota of banned members to meet per day. However, some of you, especially those of you who complain the loudest, have very good reason to be banned, and sometimes the reasons are numerous.

Your original account was Mr. Olodo. You returned with Mr•Olodo. The same goes for seniourman/sseniourman. Very creative. Because some of us show discretion, doesn't mean everyone will. Sexkillz' bans in question are valid and he's backed by rule 19.

u carry your wahala go no be how I post about twelve year old boy being burnt alive and I was, banned for nuisance see video again mumu pipu

angry
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by fuckfuckman(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2013

abeg go sit don you support Sexkillz all the time.... he asked for his release and not to enter romance again......
was this not how me fuckfuckman I was banned in politics ..
I asked if obasanjo was dead and I got banned for nuisance you continue supporting him..

93yrs...
seniourman who posted about 12year old boy being burnt alive was,nt he banned for nuisance you are there supporting Sexkillz ....
mtseew
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2013

Abeg get out angry

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2013

Abeg get out angry
[size=24pt]crime has its own punishment seeking for advice and he got banned till 2106...
Am the person who deserved such ban I posted false news tb joshua caught rappìng a member to death ...
And that was after a ban I posted that in romance ....
Thats whyI dont complain for my ban[/size]
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2013
seniourman: u carry your wahala go no be how I post about twelve year old boy being burnt alive and I was, banned for nuisance see video again mumu pipu

angry

You know, your logs are there for all mods and admin to see and use to verify your claims.

You posted the video of the boy on August 15th, 2013. By the last week of August (August 26th-August 30th) you were spamming the forum, mostly Romance, with a photoshopped picture of a young man, which is why you were banned in Romance on August 30th. When you feel like telling the truth, then I'll answer any remaining inquiries you have.
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2013
p.guyokec:
Abeg get out angry
crime has its own punishment seeking for advice and he got banned till 2106...
Am the person who deserved such ban I posted false news tb joshua caught rappìng a member to death ...
And that was after a ban I posted that in romance ....
Thats whyI dont complain for my ban

He wasn't banned for seeking advice was he?
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2013

angry
[size=24pt]The way Sexkillz banned me in romance was just I deserve it for posting fake news....
But the way he banned me in politics was evil I posted best leaders you,ve seen in Nigeria and got banned .....[/size]
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2013
p.guyokec:
angry
The way Sexkillz banned me in romance was just I deserve it for posting fake news....
But the way he banned me in politics was evil I posted best leaders you,ve seen in Nigeria and got banned .....

I just checked your logs as well. Mr. Olodo was spamming the forum with extremely long posts. You quoted him in three different threads in the Politics section, asking him if his brains were okay. There was no need for you to quote him as he was being a nuisance.
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2013
ogugua88:

He wasn't banned for seeking advice was he?

[size=24pt]Okay why should he ban sseniourmam till 2041 and ban Mr•Olodo till 2106 is that hatred say the truth[/size]
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2013
p.guyokec:
Okay why should he ban sseniourmam till 2041 and ban Mr•Olodo till 2106 is that hatred say the truth

I've already said why, but I can say it again.

Seniourman = troll. He created sseniourman and started trolling again.

Mr. Olodo = troll. He created Mr•Olodo to evade his initial ban and troll again.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by fuckfuckman(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2013
ogugua88:

I've already said why, but I can say it again.

Seniourman = troll. He created sseniourman and started trolling again.

Mr. Olodo = troll. He created Mr•Olodo to evade his initial ban and troll again.

[color=#0000]Say the truth this guy does,nt deserve such ban... You,re always supporting Sexkillz ...
Please answer the question dont try to escape it.His question remains the same if he should post a resonable post in politics would he also get banned ....
[/color]

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by fuckfuckman(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2013

Sexkillz' bans in question are valid and he's backed by rule 19.
?

rule19 says make sure we don't find out not make you get banned till 2106 ninty three years from now....
The rule19 is saying that if we open a new account make sure we dont find out. That means we should not expose it that is inversly saying that we should not be truthfull and never expose our new account, There by using it for more nuisance...
Than the way this dude exposed his own repented asking for advice... and you,re here supporting evil,..
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by fuckfuckman(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2013
All this rubbish are happening here because Seun says nothing....
Seun would never put an eye on the injustice happening on Nairaland I asked a question on politics is obasanjo dead and I got banned for nuisance..

And all you do is stand there and continue supporting Sexkillz ...
Re: Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2013
Ogugua you suppose go hug transformer because you lost the case on d defend of Sexkillz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Self Live, Self Crush And Self Pride / Check Out Week 40 Pool Results For Sat 11, April 2020 / Guess The Names Of The Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.