Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites (43742 Views)

How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank / Fresh Graduate Trainees in a Nigerian Bank / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies (2) (3) (4)

Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by getrich(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2006
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Seun(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2006
getrich, you are a very generous person. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Shagari2(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2006
This is very useful, THANKS
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by alexoluchi(m): 5:27am On Jun 16, 2006
And here is the big one: http//www.cenbank.org
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by dremoney(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2006
tnx so much guyz.like i always say,we all will meet at the top.mayb nairaland will bcome a club one day.who knows?please guys im still trying to post my cv with starcomms and multi-links but aint gottin the link yet.can someone help me out?1 luv.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by dammy0405(f): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2006
thanks a bunch.i asked for something like this sometimes ago and you've given the perfect reply.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by kamsy(f): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2006
thanx for the information!
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by glodave(f): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2006
tanks dear kiss kiss kiss
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Ewy(f): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2006
hi guys this is like d best website i have com across in ages. the discussion has been intriguing we will all get  jobs i belive in d God i serve and i ve faith for you all.  smiley[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by akinpeluto(f): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2006
cool This is good
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by henryphyol(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2006
abeg am looking for a job ooh
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Anabib(f): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2006
abakinola:

tnx so much guys.like i always say,we all will meet at the top.mayb nairaland will bcome a club one day.who knows?please guys im still trying to post my cv with starcomms and multi-links but aint gottin the link yet.can someone help me out?1 love.

Starcomms

Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close
Off Saka Tinubu Street
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: 234-1-8041234, 8041080
Fax: 234-1-8041235

Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited

321, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island. P.O. Box 3453 Marina, Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: 234-1-774-0000, Fax: 234-1-262-2452
Ikeja Branch: Ground floor, Block C, Motorways Centre, 1, Motorways Avenue, Opp. Old toll gate, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: 234-1-7730000
E-mail: sales@multi-links.com.

best of luck!!
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by seytok2002: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2006
nairaland is the best site i ve ever visited.i ve been looking for a job for the last 5 yrs.i pray i get one trough wonderful pple like u all.thanks so much
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by lazrin(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2006
yeah ok so we have all their contact adddies. does this mean we shd srt flooding them with our cvs?
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by sojay(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2006
getrich,u are the man, thanks a million.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by KCoker(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2006
Hey getrich! u really are a fan of nairaland. seems u got yur job through nairaland , lol,  thanks 4 providing this info. i have been trying to get my hands on this since the merger. U are the man! u really do not know how helpful u 've been. thanks wink
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by olaifato: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2006
THANX FOR BEING GENEROUS!
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by iykola: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2006
Pls can any one tell me where to submit my CV at the Bank apart from the Websites
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by georgee(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2006
Most of these banks dnt process online cv/applications,they deal wt hard copy cvs
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by kitaun(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2006
georgee,
WORD
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by omolee: 12:58am On Jul 14, 2006
u guys are really wonderful ds is very handy.

thanks lara[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by alinco2(f): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2006
oh what a family !!!
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by crito(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2006
nice one.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Nimotalahi: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2006
Hey,

I am a german student of economics. Originally my father comes from Nigeria, Lagos. So I have visited Nigeria for several times and I would like to do my internship in Nigeria to get to know the country a bit more. But I can hardly find companies that recruit students for a limited time and now I´d like to ask, if it is possible to find internships and if yes, can someone give me a hint how? I´ll be very thankful for that!
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Edebiri: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2006
I am grateful for that information. what an opportunity in my first day in nairaland
thank you
Kenneth
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by EKE11: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2006
Thanks for this massage
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by duehi(f): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2006
thanks for this information i know it will be very useful
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Ehiwere(m): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2006
@Nimotalahi ,I can give u advice on the best way to go about it.Anyway do u speak english well.And if ur grade is cool,that would be easy.Anyway been an international student doesnt mean you will not be tested.you should be academically sound too
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Nimotalahi: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2006
thank you for you`re advice, I am definetly aware of companies making tests for international students aswell. But to come to this step, I firstly have to find someone, who is interested in having industrial attachments. And it is hard to find some. So please help me, if you have adresses, links and so on, thanks nimo
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by jydon(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2006
Getrich dat was cool. keep it up smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by kellorah: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2006
before you go for job interview, theyve given the job to their 'brother/sister'
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by kellorah: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2006
good luck shaa cheesy

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Lots Of Vacancies (closing 1st Sept) / Julius Berger Is Recruiting / Road Sweeper Job: Long Queue As Thousands Of Nigerians Struggle To Apply