Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... (40471 Views)

Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
You are welcome bro, please I will not want to recommend anyone to anybody, but please who ever you are dealing with, I will want you guys to make sure that your findings about the person is deep. Thanks for being part of the crew again, the whole house awaits your success story.
derespect:

Thank you once again... My friend and l want to start exporting bitter kola to India wt as low as 100k start up capital. How feasible is dz? Which is d best freight shipping method and how much do dey charge per kg?
Thanks for ur candid response in anticipation.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Xynthialuvy(f): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls,m interested
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 12:30am On Mar 04, 2015
Hello Lizu,Mcdor & evry1!Pls i need ur assistance.I've bn workn seriously on gettn buyers.Infact i've engagrd all mi friens & reltns in diff parts of d world 2 source 4 buyers.I think breakthru is on its way.
1 of dem cal me 4rm Swiss dat a shop owner wants 2 giv me a trial.Acc 2 him,d man sd he wants me 2 send him ogbono.Bt i shld 1st tel him mi price for 1kg inoda 4 him to compare mi price with dat of his suppliers.
Pls house,dis is d first one & i don't want 2 fumbule & loose a potential customer.Help me out by givn me all d necessary info.ie,d approximate price of ogbono,wat maks up a kg,who certisfies it,d packgn,d price 4 sending it per kg etc.Rem d success of 1 in dis thread is d success of all.Tanx!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by hebronconcept: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS
Do you know that over #60billion is spent on party monthly in Lagos State?
The essential elements in party business are food and drinks
Lets take them one by one
FOOD: Our party is not complete without food, be it birthday parties, naming ceremony, wedding etc, people come from near and far, the only way you can sure hospitality is to give them food, in Africa, particularly Nigeria, we entertain our visitors with food, palm wine, bitterkola, kolanut etc depending on the tribe.
A good example is Benue state, if you have been to benue state, on your arrival before you say a word of your purpose of visit, you are served with food, while saying your purpose of coming, round 2 is ready, while concluding your purpose of coming, round 3 is served, when you are going round 4 is ready etc, no wonder the state is called the FOOD BASKET of the NATION
If you are thinking of what business to invest in and smile to bank, then think of agro trading and food processing
for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by karlxavier(m): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2015
@ lomzy, please what are the prices in the international world now? Please, how much do you use in delivering a 25 tons of cashew but to Lagos? Please help me state your price
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2015
Hello house!Wat's hapen in dis thread?Lizu where're u?I can see somtin occupaies ur mind now more dan dis forum unlik b/4.If u who's d op is loosing interest,wat'll ur followers do?Pls,we nid ur assisitance now dat ur lectures're abt yeilding result,don't leave us stranded ooo.
Pls oo Lizu,don't fall our hands!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lexylexy(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Pls guys welldone so far. Pls I need info on where to find ogogoro drink in large quantity. My friend in d US needs to make the supply urgently. Pls is it possible to do this without any hitches? Tanx
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by dav8id(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Kamkamdd:
Hello house!Wat's hapen in dis thread?Lizu where're u?I can see somtin occupaies ur mind now more dan dis forum unlik b/4.If u who's d op is loosing interest,wat'll ur followers do?Pls,we nid ur assisitance now dat ur lectures're abt yeilding result,don't leave us stranded ooo.

i hope u now understand how exportation work?...

its not as easy as people who write about it make it look...this very stage you are now is always be a stage where almost all exporter article writer stop and leave you alone but i pray yours will never be the same...we want to hear your good testimony ..

@all if anyone really want to start this business then you really need to invest in learning...look for someone that are into it and learn directly from them (i mean someone that you know you see exporting ) . though it hard to get and it wil cost you but it worth it.

NOTE....I DONT KNOW ANYONE SO NONE SHOULD CONTACT ME PLEASE...

again visiting embassy (S) will do a simple magic...
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by holajeedayy: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2015
c david 8 stop discouraging pple we already know u not eva helping no body wil contact u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2015
hello kamkamdd, if i have to be sincere i dont think am happy with the way you have sound though everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, but please i will want you to always clearify when you write on this forum, instead of the word (WE), i think you should use the word (I) where you talked about being stranded because i dont think i have left anyone stranded here people have shared success stories with me personally and moreso you as a person has been in this forum for so long now, that i dont think you should be having worries over any issues, but what i feel now is that you are not probably comprehending the proceedures have stated out or you have not read it at all, because if you do, i bet you i have given more than enough here, that i even feel this forum has actually spoonfed instead of just giving out guidelines, if i could recall in your last mail, where you talked about the offer you got and if you go through your mail again, you actually sounded like you are so new here which made me feel like there has not been any impact here at all coming from someone like you that has been with us for so long. please my brother i will advise you go through the whole write ups again and pin point where you actually have an issue and please have it in mind that i am also a young person trying to fix things also fo rmyself so i actually appologise for not being here as promptly as i used to be, but all the same whatever offer you have or get, take your time, dont rush into it and go through the proceedures. Thanks.
Kamkamdd:
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2015
yeah Mr dav8id, though i may not know you but God does because he is the creator of all, but if your reason of coming up on this forum is genuine God in his infinite mercy shall reward you and also if otherwise, he shall also reward you. this thread is not created to trade words okay, if you feel you know of some other things or points that has not been made here, please kindly get a dictionary to check for the meaning of FORUM, all we do here is just discuss give guideline and advise on how to go about your ways of dealings. secondly i will not mind if you can show or give us here any export forum that can give as much details as this without a single demand of cash, please i challenge you on this, come up with it...i beleive since the time this forum has come up and the number of people that have met and discussed with and that has even shared stuffs with me i can BOLDLY say it that i have never collected penny from anyone if there is anybody that has paid a penny to me please i beg the person to come up here and say it, i dont think you know what i have gone through before i could be giving out all these informations here, do you even have an idea of how much i have paid in my life before now on export trainings, i dont think you want to know. here is my conclusion about you, i have said it here before and am saying it again, you are definately one of the exploiters we have in nigeria that gets money from people with a little information you try to give, but it wont take you anywhere because we shall all die someday be it informations, ideas, wisdom, intelligence, links name it you might have will definately leave you so please dont be an enemy of progress and join the moving train of helping others if you so much know so many things you feel people dont know. now finally my advice for you is that sit down and think of where you and how you can also make money genuinely from the forum even if you dont want to involve yourself in a direct export, at least we have agencies that have come to parade themselves here, we have suppliers e.t.c. so be wise ciao
dav8id:

i hope u now understand how exportation work?...

its not as easy as people who write about it make it look...this very stage you are now is always be a stage where almost all exporter article writer stop and leave you alone but i pray yours will never be the same...we want to hear your good testimony ..

@all if anyone really want to start this business then you really need to invest in learning...look for someone that are into it and learn directly from them (i mean someone that you know you see exporting ) . though it hard to get and it wil cost you but it worth it.

NOTE....I DONT KNOW ANYONE SO NONE SHOULD CONTACT ME PLEASE...

again visiting embassy (S) will do a simple magic...

1 Like

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2015
hi, i think you can find that around delta state and also in places like akure or but my fear is that you need to go make proper findings on how to do the export because it seems to me like its a volatile liquid, so do proper findings on that. Thanks
lexylexy:
Pls guys welldone so far. Pls I need info on where to find ogogoro drink in large quantity. My friend in d US needs to make the supply urgently. Pls is it possible to do this without any hitches? Tanx
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Hello House, please for people that are just joining this forum, please i will advise that you go through the stages one after the other thoroughly and comprehensively, though it will take your time because i think we already have like 10 pages now,and be rest assured that the forum is for serious minded people that are ready for business, all we have here is just a guideline and know how techniques and i think you already have more than enough here to be successful. Thanks
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2015
@ holajeeday, please you wont blame him because people like him know that nigerians will be ever ready to loose pearls while busy picking stones. we like to be deceived and extorted before we learn, so he just want to take an advantage over pure and vulnerable minds. but lets just be on the look out.
holajeedayy:
c david 8 stop discouraging pple we already know u not eva helping no body wil contact u
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by kentochi(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2015
lizu:
hi, i think you can find that around delta state and also in places like akure or but my fear is that you need to go make proper findings on how to do the export because it seems to me like its a volatile liquid, so do proper findings on that. Thanks

Keep up with the good work
Man can't even pay but trust me
God will.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
lizu:
hello kamkamdd, if i have to be sincere i dont think am happy with the way you have sound though everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, but please i will want you to always clearify when you write on this forum, instead of the word (WE), i think you should use the word (I) where you talked about being stranded because i dont think i have left anyone stranded here people have shared success stories with me personally and moreso you as a person has been in this forum for so long now, that i dont think you should be having worries over any issues, but what i feel now is that you are not probably comprehending the proceedures have stated out or you have not read it at all, because if you do, i bet you i have given more than enough here, that i even feel this forum has actually spoonfed instead of just giving out guidelines, if i could recall in your last mail, where you talked about the offer you got and if you go through your mail again, you actually sounded like you are so new here which made me feel like there has not been any impact here at all coming from someone like you that has been with us for so long. please my brother i will advise you go through the whole write ups again and pin point where you actually have an issue and please have it in mind that i am also a young person trying to fix things also fo rmyself so i actually appologise for not being here as promptly as i used to be, but all the same whatever offer you have or get, take your time, dont rush into it and go through the proceedures. Thanks.
Hi Lizu!Pls mi sincere apologies if mi comment is out of place.I witdraw it,so sorry abt dat.U're nt being paid by anybdy 4 ur time or 4 d lecture,so why shld i disturb u.Pls once more 4gve ur bros.I mst tel u dat once d captain is on board,no shakn 4 d crew.Wen u kip salient,d steam of d thread goes down.Rem wen u started d thread,it was full of action.Pls bro,i implore dt u create a little time(if posible oo) 2 say somtin on dis forum evryday pls.
Frankly speakn,i've gone thru d discussn all ova & i mst commend ur gud efforts,may our God reward u acc 2 ur efforts.
Rem u challenge 2 take actn dis yr,dats wat ur bros is tryn 2 do.I want 2 come back & share mi testimony inoder 2 encourage odas.Meanwhile dos of us dat've recorded any success,pls share wit d house.
As 4 d persn asking 4 hot drink,Sapele in Delta state shld be 1 of ur pot of cals.Dos incharge of packging shld tel dis bros more,Tanx!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by dav8id(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
holajeedayy:
dont get me wrong bro....since the starting of this thread none export anything yet but i do..yes , i exported food ingredient 2 times and i see the oitcome as its nit easy take or not... but maybe i do it in a wrong way thats why i tough but am waiting and see how long we will wait and see or hear your testimony in which i believed or hope it will be next two or three weeks.

many that read importation thread get started within one to two , thats to tell how easy it is.

best of luck
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by dav8id(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
lizu:
@ holajeeday, please you wont blame him because people like him know that nigerians will be ever ready to loose pearls while busy picking stones. we like to be deceived and extorted before we learn, so he just want to take an advantage over pure and vulnerable minds. but lets just be on the look out.

thank God my comment force you to come back to the thread and also Reval the thread grin grin ...

to my comment...i only speak my mind and i knew many try to make a move on this busines as well but failed thats to show the clear picture that its not easy and we should not drive away from that true man.

LASTLY MY POINT IS..IT IS NOT EASY AS PEOPLE MAKE IT LOOK ...

no offend only if you choose to
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
hey bruv, sincerely speaking its just unfortunate that you happen to know me in person when i say things the way i feel it, no hard feelings at all, the people i fear most are people have not met people because no one can tell who is who so i try to be as friendly i could with people no matter where i meet them. This kind of place is for matured minds and i really salute you for your courage to have done this, i hold no grudge against you bro, we have come this far together and i will be very disastrous to now have it crashed at this point so also tender my a big appology if i have actually made you feel bad. pls accept my appology. Now to you question in your previous mail, kamkamdd, i will want you to check page 5 and see where we talked about the pricing if that can help you, and moreso, there is what we call price war, since your client already has a supplier, i think its better you try to use your friend to find out how much the other supplier is giving out their own commodity, bro i tell you, you can still beat it if you go through that page 5. keep the house informed and i wish you success.
Kamkamdd:

Hi Lizu!Pls mi sincere apologies if mi comment is out of place.I witdraw it,so sorry abt dat.U're nt being paid by anybdy 4 ur time or 4 d lecture,so why shld i disturb u.Pls once more 4gve ur bros.I mst tel u dat once d captain is on board,no shakn 4 d crew.Wen u kip salient,d steam of d thread goes down.Rem wen u started d thread,it was full of action.Pls bro,i implore dt u create a little time(if posible oo) 2 say somtin on dis forum evryday pls.
Frankly speakn,i've gone thru d discussn all ova & i mst commend ur gud efforts,may our God reward u acc 2 ur efforts.
Rem u challenge 2 take actn dis yr,dats wat ur bros is tryn 2 do.I want 2 come back & share mi testimony inoder 2 encourage odas.Meanwhile dos of us dat've recorded any success,pls share wit d house.
As 4 d persn asking 4 hot drink,Sapele in Delta state shld be 1 of ur pot of cals.Dos incharge of packging shld tel dis bros more,Tanx!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
lizu:
FACTORS TO BE CONSIDERED WHEN DETERMINING SELLING PRICE..

1. The local cost of the product in 1kg

2. The cost of certifying the product in 1kg

3. Cost of forwarding the [roduct in 1kg

4. Cost of airline (air freighting) in 1kg

5. cost of NXP (nigeria export proceed form) in 1kg (Not compulsory in all transactions)

6. Cost of packaging material in 1kg

7. Cost of transportation and other expenses in 1kg

NB.. when transactions are done in large scale, prices are given in per ton and when its done in small scale, prices are given per kg.

anything from 1g-5000kg(5tons) is considered to be a small scale business.

anything from 5000kg upward is considered to be a large scale business

to practicalise this.. let us use a 100kg of melon as an example..
if 3.5kg is bought for N5000,

0. To know how much a kilo is bought.. N5k is divided by 3.5kg
what you get is N1429

1. certification of raw product is N10k per product
so to get the price of 1kg is N10k divided by 100kg is N100

2. cost of forwarding is N10k-N15k, using 15k as example
so to get the cost per 1kg is N15k divided by 100kg is N150

3. cost of airline, using N41k as a case study
to the cost per 1kg is N41k divided by 100kg is N410

4. cost of NXP form is N5k
cost per 1kg is N5k divided by 100kg is N50

5. cost of packaging material, using N2k as a case study
cost per 1kg is N2k divided by 100kg is N20

6. cost of transportation and other expenses using N20k as a case study
cost per 1kg is N20k divided by 100kg is N200

To determine the selling price, i will sum up nos 1 - nos 6 and what i have is N930, then lets say i multiply my no 0 (N1429) by 5, it depends on how much you are willing or hoping to make as your profit and it depends on your buyer as well, so let's use 5 as a case study, then what you get is N1429 multiply by 5 is N7145

so you add the N7145 up to N930 = N8075 and this stands for your billing by kg, and as Nigerians you definitely know that with this you already have a good gain/profit.

Hi bro!Tank God 4 ur understn may u be blessd.Lets continue in dis spirit.
Dis is d pg u made reference 2.I've bn makn some moves & also i've gotten in contact wit Mrcdorv 4 oda necessray arrgments.Once i hear 4rm him,i'll kip d house posted.
Meanwhile Mrcdorv,whereva u are,pls return 2 d house we miss u.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Firstinline(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nice thread, thumbs up to u Lizu

but i noticed that most people used airline as a means exporting their goods or do the people at nacho use ships.

I am interested in using big ships because there are cheaper and will like to know where to get info about
shipping company/agencies that can help to export goods to the u.s.a.

How much it cost per k.g and how long it will take to arrive the u.s from lagos.

Someone pls help.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
You are welcom brodami, we are all together, I wish u success man n make sure you follow every step you take in this transaction so you can always use it for reference. Cheers bruv
Kamkamdd:

Hi bro!Tank God 4 ur understn may u be blessd.Lets continue in dis spirit.
Dis is d pg u made reference 2.I've bn makn some moves & also i've gotten in contact wit Mrcdorv 4 oda necessray arrgments.Once i hear 4rm him,i'll kip d house posted.
Meanwhile Mrcdorv,whereva u are,pls return 2 d house we miss u.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hey mate, how are and how is the wkend going?..if am to go straight to your question, the main reason why people use air freight is because firstly, it is fast and reliable, it saves time and by so doing, it helps maintain the quality of your product ( still intact within the shortest period of aarival), secondly, the quantity of what you are sending is another point that needs to be considered, lastly though airfreight could be expensive but I feel safer with it and no matter how little what you are sending is you are definitely going to make your money because everything is calculated. But all the same you can still make your findings about shipping so you can compare and see the one that pays, and pls come back with a gist for the house. Cheers
Firstinline:
Nice thread, thumbs up to u Lizu

but i noticed that most people used airline as a means exporting their goods or do the people at nacho use ships.

I am interested in using big ships because there are cheaper and will like to know where to get info about
shipping company/agencies that can help to export goods to the u.s.a.

How much it cost per k.g and how long it will take to arrive the u.s from lagos.

Someone pls help.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lexylexy(m): 6:30am On Mar 10, 2015
lizu:

Alright tanx,lemme do some more research on it. Will get back to you guys.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hello house i've a question 2 ask.Assuming i'm travelln out of dis country now & i pick some food items 4 personal consumption,do i need to pass thru all dis processes (certificaion etc) b4 i can travell wit it.Anybody dat've an idea shld help out by sharing ur experience pls.Tanx!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Miletiti(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
l know where to get melon (egusi) in large and low cost price,I knw where to buy palm oil,bitter kola.in large.for anyone interest in supplier or combie exports or u wants to ask for another agro farm good should contact me.adegbitetundeamos@gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2015
how far with your search on fortune...hope you are making a head way?
Kamkamdd:
Hello house i've a question 2 ask.Assuming i'm travelln out of dis country now & i pick some food items 4 personal consumption,do i need to pass thru all dis processes (certificaion etc) b4 i can travell wit it.Anybody dat've an idea shld help out by sharing ur experience pls.Tanx!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Hi Lizu!Hwz wkend?Still working on it & believing God 4 testimony.Tanx!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by feminineA: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
@ lizu

please get in here, sent you a private message but didnt get a reply. if am sending foodstuffs i packaged my self via airfreight like EMS does it need to have NAFDAC number

__ Who processes its clearance at the port?? me or ems??

- If NAFDAC registration is necessary do I need to take all samples of my item to NAFDAC office?

- How long before the number will be given to me

- What documents will be needed to process this number?
- How much will i pay? Will I pay for each process item or all together

Thanks bro
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello feminine, I will advise you go through our past pages and see where we discussed about certifications, let's all be ready to go through some hard moments of reading through those pages. A lot has been said about certification, so that's my advice on that and as for nafdac number, you won't be given a nafdac number all what nafdac is jst doing is to certify that what you are taking out of the country is good for consumption, since it's not an internal consumption commodity, you won't be needing nafdac number. Thanks
feminineA:
@ lizu

please get in here, sent you a private message but didnt get a reply. if am sending foodstuffs i packaged my self via airfreight like EMS does it need to have NAFDAC number

__ Who processes its clearance at the port?? me or ems??

- If NAFDAC registration is necessary do I need to take all samples of my item to NAFDAC office?

- How long before the number will be given to me

- What documents will be needed to process this number?
- How much will i pay? Will I pay for each process item or all together

Thanks bro
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by feminineA: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
lizu:
Hello feminine, I will advise you go through our past pages and see where we discussed about certifications, let's all be ready to go through some hard moments of reading through those pages. A lot has been said about certification, so that's my advice on that and as for nafdac number, you won't be given a nafdac number all what nafdac is jst doing is to certify that what you are taking out of the country is good for consumption, since it's not an internal consumption commodity, you won't be needing nafdac number. Thanks

I did went to the post infact twice but there was a conflicting issue of whether I need a certification or not. Thanks for clarifying that I dont need a NAFDAC number to freight my goods to stores in the UK and US. but the NAFDAC number will be needed if its sea freight right?
so sorry just want to be very clear
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2015
Happy sunday to everyone in the house. anything new?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Never Sign A Deal Without This Clause / Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) / 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.