Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend (1879 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Chichi Sent Me A Message That She Likes The Way I Did The Thing Last Night [pic] / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Mbaebieb2r(m): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2013
Na wa 4 dis lyf,we wey no get babe if any message cum our phone we don no d kind message wey b dat!
1.IF NO B CALL ME BACK NA SEND ME CREDIT.
2.ETISAlAT GO THEY WARN YOU SAY MAKE U RECHARGE UR ACC.
3.YOUR JUNIOR ONES GO REMIND YOU SAY CHRISTMAS DON DEY REACH.
4.YOU GO SEE MESSAGE LYK LOAD #100 CARD ND WIN #100,000,000.
5.IF MESSAGE COME UR PHONE U GO TELL PERSON WEY DEY NEAR BY 2 PUT MONEY SAY NA FOOTBALL MESSAGE B DAT

3 Likes

Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2013
Lol. That's true.
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by prissyluv(f): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2013
hahahahaaa. See,it does not happen to those that dont ve babes or boyfriends. Believe me,am in an relationship but 98% of my inbox are full etisalat and mtn msgs. The tin don tire me ooo.
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Danhumprey: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2013
So true! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But those messages that are sent by those useless networks are so annoying. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2013
Access Bank has become another thorn. The annoying thing is that they send their update around 1-3am. So annoying. Airtel even go as far as calling you with a regular number. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Smartiegurl(f): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: So true! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But those messages that are sent by those useless networks are so annoying. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
over annoying! Your phone will beep only to find out it was from 33553 whatever. What nonsense!
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Mbaebieb2r(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2013
Lol sometimes if they re tired of sending u message they ll call u 2 send u d message cos dey nw believe u don't read dere messages again
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by sylvar02(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2013
Mbaebieb2r: Lol sometimes if they re tired of sending u message they ll call u 2 send u d message cos dey nw believe u don't read dere messages again

Dat one concern una wey like girls
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Mbaebieb2r(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Bros u no code @ all
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by chygoz3(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Glo bombards my phone with calls from 7728, 33078, 34001, 54999, 547, 5050. Sometimes it's flashing they do. So annoying.
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Mbaebieb2r(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2013
Bros ain't talking about gals,wat I was insinuating there ws about customer care
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by slimfit2(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2013
haha thought i was d only one in dis....seriously I feel lyk suing dos yeye network providers(if to say I get money to waste)...dey av found delight in sending me irrelevances dis days...at 1st I was enjoyn it cos I thought only highly esteemed customers get such msgs/calls but now its becoming too frequent and its doing my head in..

1 Like

Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by pweetixandy: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2013

u watch gossip girl
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Danhumprey: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2013
pweetixandy: u watch gossip girl
Oh yeah! I do. Do you? If so,you can check a thread for Gossip Girl on my profile. wink
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by nbright: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2013

Very annoying... Imagine MTN sending me a message to send an sms to benefit/subscribe to their 350,000 naira life insurance scheme... Those people mumu die.. Glo own na call... Imagine when Psquare wanted to come to ph, my fone rang when I picked it up, I heard " This is your boys Psquare..." I just cut the call... Etisalat is another story on it's own..
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by ElJay07: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
THEY ARE ALL MODAFUCKERS
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Mbaebieb2r(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lwkmd I think say na only mi,vewi soon dem go send mi message mk recharge 100 win usa
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Agybabe(f): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
I don't even read them, once I see "MTNPlay" "MTN NG" "MTNSports", etc. I press two buttons "delete" and "okay" sharp sharp. But the health tips messages, I do read and save them.
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Danhumprey: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
nbright: Very annoying... Imagine MTN sending me a message to send an sms to benefit/subscribe to their 350,000 naira life insurance scheme... Those people mumu die.. Glo own na call... Imagine when Psquare wanted to come to ph, my fone rang when I picked it up, I heard " This is your boys Psquare..." I just cut the call... Etisalat is another story on it's own..
Lol.... They are just so annoying! angry
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dis network tin no dey una pass me!na etisalat own worse,u go c so so so numba!congratulations!!u av been chosen 2 recieve tips on aw 2 wash ur hair 4 7days!wtf,anoda 1 wey i 8 na all dose football messeges,wetin concern if chelsea manager die or ressurate
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
not true. I av no gf but gals still send lots of msgs
Re: Kind Of Message That You Will Receive When You Don't Have A Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2013
Yea u are right... Crazy sms every minute, that was how I ended up breaking my mtn sim

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Call Me Naughty Boy. / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? / She Is Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.