Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Facebook Or Twitter? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Facebook Or Twitter? (673 Views)

France Has Banned The Mention Of Facebook Or Twitter On French Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Or Twitter? by Sezua(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2013
two of my friends had a long argument on which of this two social networks is better, which one do u prefer?
Re: Facebook Or Twitter? by SniperOne: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sezua: two of my friends had a long argument on which of this two social networks is better, which one do u prefer?

Tell them both to go search for work to do!

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Or Twitter? by Sezua(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sniper_One:

Tell them both to go search for work to do!
everybody is not as jobless as u
Re: Facebook Or Twitter? by SniperOne: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sezua:
everybody is not as jobless as u

You just need an additional courage to sum up the current one rendering you capable of admitting to my productive work of reciprocating with you on here, if not that, you probably would have been nobody by now just like your two mates. grin. Deal with it young fop tongue
Re: Facebook Or Twitter? by Sezua(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sniper_One:

You just need an additional courage to sum up the current one rendering you capable of admitting to my productive work of reciprocating with you on here, if not that, you probably would have been nobody by now just like your two mates. grin. Deal with it young fop tongue
upon all ur grammar, u no get work.....what is the nid?.
Re: Facebook Or Twitter? by SniperOne: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sezua: upon all ur grammar, u no get work.....what is the nid?.

You jelly smartass grin
Re: Facebook Or Twitter? by Seomartscom: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
I like facebook

Re: Facebook Or Twitter? by Sezua(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Seomarts.com:
I like facebook
y?

(1) (Reply)

Imploring Biometric Technology In Industries / How True Is 'Thermocool-Moment-2' Quiz? / New USB Type C Cable To Be Unveiled Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.