Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,285 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money (6050 Views)

The Youngest King In Nigeria From Delta State Meets With Delta State Governor. / Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by Echidime(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2008
shocking but true

Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by Echidime(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2008
Sorry i have to send it differently

Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by Echidime(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2008
and this is the door

Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by Echidime(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
My Fellow Africans,
For the non-Deltans, Thief  James Ibori. The Former Governor of Delta - State. (From a Supermarket Cashier in London to a Governor) Turned the treasury of Delta State to his Own. He now Banks for Delta State in his House.  Apparently he has a branch of the Central Bank in his house.

Long Live Delta, Long Live Nigeria ,  Long Live Africa

So can someone tell me the reason why the militant should not focus their Anger on Ibori and co? They should stop making our country a Terrorist country or zone, Yes the federal Government is lacking but just see the amount of CASH one Animal  has amased from the state funds and yet they say no development in the area, if you douth this ask any of your friends in London what is happening in london today about Ibori. and the most painful part of it is that the british Government are taking this money as theirs not Nigerias or Delta state money any more.
Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by spikedcylinder: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2008
I guess if it has "romance"in the subject, it definately belongs to the romance section!
Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by Echidime(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2008
@spikedcylinder : So tell your friends to talk to militant to face Ibori and not the federal Government
Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2008
Very funny grin grin but not true, at least the one with US$ is not. I came across that same picture last year when I was reading online jokes and it wasn't even on an African or naija jokes site. I guess it's just a joke. , you know naijas now. Who go carry all that money keep for house wey fit catch fire anytime?
Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by Echidime(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2008
@candy: I guess your shocked just like every one else, but go read today british dailies,you will be more shoked
Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by tboy1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2008
@ Echidime
whats your problem with ibori today, did he snatch your babe?

@ all
that pic was taken in mexico. Money belonged to a drug baron and 207 million dollars was confiscated.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/crime/drugmoney.asp
Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by nerone: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2008
@tboy1
May your wisdom increases.
Though am not a relative to Ibori or in support of his selfish attitude but one should not come in here with a fabricated news.
Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by jaybee3(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2008
how many times do we have to state on this thread that the money was seized from a mexican drug lord.

it doesn't take much to research/confirm stories u know
Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by MissyB1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2008
tboy1:

@ Echidime

@ all
that pic was taken in mexico. Money belonged to a drug baron and 207 million dollars was confiscated.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/crime/drugmoney.asp 

How are yhu?
Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2008
Echidime:

@candy: I guess your shocked just like every one else, but go read today british dailies,you will be more shoked

Shocked? Nah nah nah. I just find it funny that you actually believe that's a true picture of Ibori's loot grin grin grin

tboy1:

@ Echidime

Looks like it. Guy must have worked himself up over a false alarm grin
Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by tboy1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2008
Missy B:

How are yhu?

im ok o . . . sup wit u miss b cheesy grin cheesy
Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by Echidime(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2008
@all: Tell the Government to reopen Ibori's case, why are they keeping us in Darkness? or have they too taken Bribe? This Animal mess up my state, I will personally shot him if I get to meet him anywhere.
Re: James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money by hinduism(f): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2008
Seeing that amount of money stored in a room by one individual makes one crazy,one can now imagine what Ibori stoll
from his state, and all other Governors,their stolling money is in Billions,now think of what will happen if such amount is packed just like this one here. Nigeria needs to put their house in order and bring those criminals to book

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race / We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE / Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.