Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Say No Christian Mother Arms : Simple Trick On How To Tone Up Your Arms. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say No Christian Mother Arms : Simple Trick On How To Tone Up Your Arms. (2144 Views)

Even Your Skin Tone If You Want / Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do? / Big Bisceps/christian Mother Arm What Do You Advise Me To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No Christian Mother Arms : Simple Trick On How To Tone Up Your Arms. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hey, just before you proceed reading, Look at those arms up there, if you don't like the way they look,( some call it muscular, no it's not, it's called TONING) then this article is definitely not for you, but kindly read on if you do like them.
On one scorching sunny day, I met one lady sweating profusely like a Christmas goat waiting to be slaughtered, She was wearing a pant (trouser), top inside, with another long sleeve jacket on.. I asked her ' you are hot, right? and she answered ' yea, very hot, this sun is just too much'.......and then I said to her ' aaah if you are that hot why not remove your jacket' and then she responded ' Noooo I can't , my arms are just too big, and I'm ashamed of exposing them.'....then the discussion continued from there.

Ahaaaaaaa there we go ladies.If you are looking to tone your arms so you can go sleeveless with confidence, then this simple arm exercise could be just what you need. Here's all you need to know on toning up those arms: http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/11/say-no-christian-mother-arms-simple.html

Re: Say No Christian Mother Arms : Simple Trick On How To Tone Up Your Arms. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
I like ur dress in d 2nd pic. Looks nice and graceful

(1) (Reply)

The Big Snake Killed In Ilaje Local Govt Ondo State This Morning Pictures / List Of Foods That Lower Blood Sugar Instantly / World's Busiest Maternity Ward (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.