Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. (2560 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / My Prety Wife Alwayz LockUP At Night. / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by AllRoundGist: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hehehehehehe.....Men are in serious trouble! In case you are yet to fathom the image in the pictures, it's ehmm p*nis jail. lol! The device serves/help women in padlocking their husbands/boyfriends organs. It's called 'Male Chastity' and it gives the keyholder absolute control over the joystick.

Here is how it's been advertised:
"Male chastity devices restrict a man from touching his genitals for sexual pleasure. The male chastity device gives the keyholder control over the sexual fulfillment of both partners by denying the wearer the touch he has had all of his life.
His focus is now on when he can experience sexual gratification, and the keyholder has complete control over the wearer's pleasure.
This denied access means the wearer must please the keyholder in order to receive the pleasure he craves."

Although, it's harsh but i hear it's very effective and comes in different sizes. lolllzzz. You can get the willy jail at CB- for $150. Except the men that like kinky stuff, i'm sure no normal man who can't control his willy will agree to this. lol. See Gombe! No more excuse!!!!!!!! lmao
How many of you will like to experiment this? lol
http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/11/this-is-serious-women-can-now-lockup.html

Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
first to comment.what of d woman own nah
Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by sexymoma(f): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
See Madness... Some ladies would throw the key into the ocean if they discover their spouse cheated. grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is a great invention; infact, it should win the invention of the year award.

This piece of invention will help reduce spread of diseases and also reduce divorce rate. I should order a container-load....na better business be dis.

1 Like

Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by borntobegr8t(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is crazy shocked , they even have the ones for curved diicks, that shud be curve1 cos I have seen dickss wey curve pass this specs...waiting for curve 2

Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by Arosa(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Na so? undecided
Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by Tapout(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: This is crazy shocked , they even have the ones for curved diicks, that shud be curve1 cos I have seen dickss wey curve pass this specs...waiting for curve 2

code red*2....Gay alert!!!! shocked
Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by borntobegr8t(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tapout:

Dude its not wat u are thinking o! shocked na boarding secondary schl I go , thats hw I mean it
Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tapout:

You took it right outta my mouth.
Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by borntobegr8t(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tapout:

Pipsland78:
You took it right outta my mouth.

See this jonzin men grin , use ur babe set me up na cool
Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by Tapout(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

born_to_be_gr8t:

Dude its not wat u are thinking o! shocked na boarding secondary schl I go , thats hw I mean it

Lolzz....nna mehn I dn fear.....

grin.....code green.....false alert
Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by bknight: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Tapout:

Lolzz....nna mehn I dn fear.....

grin.....code green.....false alert

grin grin grin
Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by Boscojugunu(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
it is finished
Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lobatan gringringrin this market will move for married women that are living close to the brothel and campuses gringrin randy men don enter 1 chance with their 3rd leg.na to padlock am and go to work,come back from work and unlock the thing like they are unlocking their gate.chooiiigrin

awon boiz daran grin
Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by Nutase: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nonsense........ the woman wen go convince man to wear dis thing must have seen a very strong babalawo.
Re: Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nutase: Nonsense........ the woman wen go convince man to wear dis thing must have seen a very strong babalawo.
obviously.no need for convincing,she go firdt turn am to mumu via diabolic means before padlocking the thing

(1) (Reply)

Help: I'm In Love With A Commercial Sex Worker!! / Public Display Of Affection: Good Or Bad? / 19 Reasons Not Giving A F*ck Is The Greatest Superpower You Can Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.