Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:03 AM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35691 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by leonard509(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Who is the strongest 'Super Hero' so far?
We have had many super heroes right from our childhood days. So many have inspired us some have vanquished our worst villians.
From Superman to Batman...GreenLantern to Hulk...Thor to Spiderman.
Now who is the strongest?
:::
To me, I think it is the "Green Lantern" guy. . . .the only thing he has to over come is fear. .!

Afterwhich every other action will be taken care off by his imagination. .!

To counter my hero, you'll have to post scenarios . .
I in return, will reply you with my hero's counter response..

Lets hear you views.

Plz dnt insult me if you are pissed with my post. .abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by leonard509(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
pics

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
THE MAN OF STEEL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by HelioPrimus(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Supee!!. No two ways.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by leonard509(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
i bet you. .he can't beat my man. .green lantern
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Super man is the head

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by khanivorous(f): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Batty boi
The greatest, smartest and without weakness

I just love that dude

#teamBATMAN#

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Csami(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
I would have said HULK cos the furious he becomes the stronger he gets. But judging from the anime or perhaps comics I saw about the both of them, SUPERMAN will kill him.

SUPERMAN.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by leonard509(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
my green lantern nigga. .more pics

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Briareos(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Strongest super hero? There is no debate on that - its my MUM! cool

Supes comes at a distant second.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by crazygod(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
In movies so far, I'll say green lantern. Cos his ring is powered by cosmic energy and interprets whatever hal jordan is thinking. But in comics, its world war hulk (world breaker). This dude practically single handedly enslaved all the marvel heroes in the whole world. But what good is a hero if u can't defeat a villain. Nobody can defeat doomsday. That guy is a bad mudafuka

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rapmike(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Joker go kill Superman abeg, na batman i prefer pass.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by pasqal09: 5:46am On Nov 29, 2013
Man of steel

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Deekaydadon(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Thor vs Superman vs Hulk
Any of the three
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by kraftykc(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Goku. He blows planets up with one power blast.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by decepticos(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
kraftykc: Goku. He blows planets up with one power blast.
the silver age superman sneezed and a whole solar system disappeared (note he was in space. where did d air coms from?)

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by decepticos(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
crazygod: In movies so far, I'll say green lantern. Cos his ring is powered by cosmic energy and interprets whatever hal jordan is thinking. But in comics, its world war hulk (world breaker). This dude practically single handedly enslaved all the marvel heroes in the whole world. But what good is a hero if u can't defeat a villain. Nobody can defeat doomsday. That guy is a bad mudafuka
Doomsday got wooped by sups just dat with every era d man of steel gets weaker (blame d writers)
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Lionbite(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
Iron man or Niklaus mikaelson

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by decepticos(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
khanivorous: Batty boi
The greatest, smartest and without weakness

I just love that dude

#teamBATMAN#
seriously d batman has no weakness, men r u joking?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by pasqal09: 6:27am On Nov 30, 2013
decepticos:
seriously d batman has no weakness, men r u joking?

Help me ask o, I knw he's smart, but he's not the strongest.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by khanivorous(f): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2013
pasqal09:

Help me ask o, I knw he's smart, but he's not the strongest.

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

Batty has always been 2 steps ahead of them all..he even had a contingency plan on how to neutralize the others supers if they go dark...research your comics... Its not about breaking down walls with sneeze and shooting lazers from eye or having a ring that nEeds to be recharged

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Vivly(f): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2013
How come on one has picked catwoman. She strong small sha.
Anyway, I'll pick green lantern anyday.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by ahmedgafar7(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2013
If you've watched d avengers u'll knw thor is stronger Dan hulk..and if u've watched man of steel u'll knw Superman is d strongest(in d fight between zod n Superman)....
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2013
[b]i dont know if this nigga should be classified as a hero or not... but this is the strongest super powers i think exists.

his name is ALEX MERCER,=the prototype..

this guy is one sick son of a biatch... i think he can basically do watever he thinks of... he has super duper strengths... more powerful than the man of steel sef, cox this guy carries buildings..and send cars and people flying off with just a clap of of his hands. he can fly, and glide, super super jump,he has the power to shape shift into anybody and also the best part, he dosnt die, once hurt, he just regenerates back to himself...

this guy is more like a zombie version of both superman, green lantern, and the hulk put together...he dosnt seem more like a human, he acts more like a zombie, cox he consumes living people, steal their thoughts, and he also consumes zombies and monsters.. INFACT GO READ UP MORE BOUT PROTOTYPE,

I DONT KNOW IF HE SHOULD BE CALLED A SUPER HERO OO, cox he is just a video game character, saving the worls.. but this guy is my SUPER HERO..

#he dosnt die, he is already dead..

... the most wanted man alive

if this guy should join the justice league eh, BYE BYE TO BAD GUYS grin[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by pasqal09: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2013
khanivorous:

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

Batty has always been 2 steps ahead of them all..he even had a contingency plan on how to neutralize the others supers if they go dark...research your comics... Its not about breaking down walls with sneeze and shooting lazers from eye or having a ring that nEeds to be recharged

He knws how to neutralize the other heroes, yes. But that doesn't make him the strongest.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Beennkumar(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2013
It's either Thor or Superman or Iron man or Batman for me.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2013
Thor wearing kryptonite grin

He'd be indomitable.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by pasqal09: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2013
Isn't thor vulnerable without mjolnir?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Csami(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2013
khanivorous:

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

Batman is even the weakest. Apart from his fancy garget and backup plans what else has he got? Just imagine a HULK against batman, can you tell the outcome if not sudden death for batman.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by HellRide(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2013
pasqal09: Isn't thor vulnerable without mjolnir?

Everyone has their might. Isn't Superman useless without his super powers?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by pasqal09: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2013
Hell_Ride:

All superheroes are useless without their powers
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Briareos(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hell_Ride:

Hell_Ride:

Except Batman.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video) / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.