Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35746 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Csami(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
Briareos:

Except Batman.
Batman uses fancy ineffective garget.
Dannylux: Thor wearing kryptonite grin

He'd be indomitable.

And I imagine facing hulk not superman
deejay_harry1: [b]i dont know if this nigga should be classified as a hero or not... but this is the strongest super powers i think exists.

his name is ALEX MERCER,=the prototype..

this guy is one sick son of a biatch... i think he can basically do watever he thinks of... he has super duper strengths... more powerful than the man of steel sef, cox this guy carries buildings..and send cars and people flying off with just a clap of of his hands. he can fly, and glide, super super jump,he has the power to shape shift into anybody and also the best part, he dosnt die, once hurt, he just regenerates back to himself...

this guy is more like a zombie version of both superman, green lantern, and the hulk put together...he dosnt seem more like a human, he acts more like a zombie, cox he consumes living people, steal their thoughts, and he also consumes zombies and monsters.. INFACT GO READ UP MORE BOUT PROTOTYPE,

I DONT KNOW IF HE SHOULD BE CALLED A SUPER HERO OO, cox he is just a video game character, saving the worls.. but this guy is my SUPER HERO..

#he dosnt die, he is already dead..

... the most wanted man alive

if this guy should join the justice league eh, BYE BYE TO BAD GUYS grin[/b]

If he can't die like u said, then how come I killed him and took his powers in the game?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Csami:
If he can't die like u said, then how come I killed him and took his powers in the game?

heller didnt kill alex bro, he consumed him... and heller himself was a also a prototype created by alex...
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Csami:
And I imagine facing hulk not superman

He'd still beat him! Lightning things grin
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
deejay_harry1:

heller didnt kill alex bro, he consumed him... and heller himself was a also a prototype created by alex...

Prototype is a movie?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dannylux:

Prototype is a movie?

nope bro... an xbox video game...
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Csami(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dannylux:

Prototype is a movie?
It's going to be a movie come 2014
Dannylux:

He'd still beat him! Lightning things grin

Lightning would even scratch hulk. He's no match for hulk.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Csami(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
heller didnt kill alex bro, he consumed him... and heller himself was a also a prototype created by alex... [/quote]

If consuming doesn't mean kill what does it mean then? I consumed a chicken today does it mean that chicken is alive somewhere inside me? If consume in this context doesn't mean kill then tell me where Alex mercer is.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
deejay_harry1:

nope bro... an xbox video game...

Alright.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by decepticos(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: [b]i dont know if this nigga should be classified as a hero or not... but this is the strongest super powers i think exists.

his name is ALEX MERCER,=the prototype..

this guy is one sick son of a biatch... i think he can basically do watever he thinks of... he has super duper strengths... more powerful than the man of steel sef, cox this guy carries buildings..and send cars and people flying off with just a clap of of his hands. he can fly, and glide, super super jump,he has the power to shape shift into anybody and also the best part, he dosnt die, once hurt, he just regenerates back to himself...

this guy is more like a zombie version of both superman, green lantern, and the hulk put together...he dosnt seem more like a human, he acts more like a zombie, cox he consumes living people, steal their thoughts, and he also consumes zombies and monsters.. INFACT GO READ UP MORE BOUT PROTOTYPE,

I DONT KNOW IF HE SHOULD BE CALLED A SUPER HERO OO, cox he is just a video game character, saving the worls.. but this guy is my SUPER HERO..

#he dosnt die, he is already dead..

... the most wanted man alive

if this guy should join the justice league eh, BYE BYE TO BAD GUYS grin[/b]
reminds me of a certain Hell Spawn
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by decepticos(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
Briareos:

Except Batman.
the bat is d only pure human in d justice league and probably d best hand to hand combatant in d jl gallery except u factor in wild cat (not sure of d name now), and d assasin Deathstroke who is obviously no hero. So yes, based on fighting skill d bat rules but left to raw strength and power pls imagine d batman vs Thanos, Darkside, or Doomsday and tell me it'll just be fine. Like seriously. The Bat is Awesome no doubt, the best strategist if not in d whole DC universe but then brain power dont mean physical strength, (its not like he and Barry Allen aint of dsame brain power), but never call his gadgets inefficient cos no one else is supposed to b able to touch dat utility belt. He good but no where near d strongest.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Csami:
It's going to be a movie come 2014

Lightning would even scratch hulk. He's no match for hulk.

Much anticipation!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by ComboFiend(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Strongest superheroes in comics right now are..
1.Franklin Richards.....the guy made galactus his own herald!...nuff said
2.Goku
3.Vulcan
3. Hulk (World War Hulk to be exact)...The guy held a black hole open
4. Sentry
5. The Beyonder
6. Lobo
7. Superman....cant beat a claasic na
8. Dr strange
Dem plenty but 'iN My Own Opinion' this are the strongest characters ve seen
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by decepticos(m): 1:06am On Dec 02, 2013
ComboFiend: Strongest superheroes in comics right now are..
1.Franklin Richards.....the guy made galactus his own herald!...nuff said
2.Goku
3.Vulcan
3. Hulk (World War Hulk to be exact)...The guy held a black hole open
4. Sentry
5. The Beyonder
6. Lobo
7. Superman....cant beat a claasic na
8. Dr strange
Dem plenty but 'iN My Own Opinion' this are the strongest characters ve seen
lobo is an antihero like Spawn, the spectra is also strong, then there is d swamp tins
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by ComboFiend(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2013
The Word superhero In the marvel and dc universes dont necessarily mean tht u hve to do good things..i mean if u google search ''list of superheroes in marvel'' u ll see a lot of bad guys there...moving on.. i agree spawn is defo in the list i mean the guy killed god and satan...but swamp thing...i dunno

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by UjSizzle(f): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2013
Csami:

Batman is even the weakest. Apart from his fancy garget and backup plans what else has he got? Just imagine a HULK against batman, can you tell the outcome if not sudden death for batman.
Batman knows martial arts and he's smart, but yeah he isn't the strongest.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Mynd44: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Compare him to Ironman and hawkeye. Batman will beat them blindfolded.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2013
who even made batman a superhero?? he shouldnt be there... he is just a nerd in a cape undecided
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Mynd44: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2013
A lot of people dont watch supehero history.
Hulk beat Thor to the doorsteps of valhala when they fought. He would have as well killed him.

And as for superman and Hulk....

See picture below

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by prof800(m): 10:37am On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1: who even made batman a superhero?? he shouldnt be there... he is just a nerd in a cape undecided
Dude do you know what you're saying.?
If you're talking about strenght, then you should know that Batman wasn't built on strenght but on ability to utilise skills and gadgets to outwit his opponent.
Heck..Even Darkseid whom people claim to be stronger than Superman has ones been outsmarted by Batman (Recall that, Darkseid has beaten Superman just as Doomsday too had done)

reference:

(darkseid manhandling superman)

So if batman was able to subdue darkseid, doesn't that tell you something?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2013
prof800:
If you're talking about strenght, then you should know that Batman wasn't built on strenght but on ability to utilise skills and gadgets to outwit his opponent.
Heck..Even Darkseid whom people claim to be stronger than Superman has ones been outsmarted by Batman (Recall that, Darkseid has beaten Superman just as Doomsday too had done)

well thatz why i added the nerd thingy... imagine batman trying to subdue spawn, or even kratos from god of war... na die..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by prof800(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1:

well thatz why i added the nerd thingy... imagine batman trying to subdue spawn, or even kratos from god of war... na die..
That evil Spawn...? Hell mehn!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by prof800(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Who is the strongest female?:-

Wonder woman:

Or Catwoman:
[img]http://houseofgeekery.files./2011/10/catwoman.png?w=289&h=436[/img]
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by pasqal09: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2013
prof800:

We aren't talking abt brain power, we're talking abt a one-on-one face off. Batman won't stand a chance against anybody. The strongest of all is still the man of steel.
I can only imagine what will happen if superman should turn rogue for any reason. Na wahala be that oh!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2013
Mynd_44: A lot of people dont watch supehero history.
Hulk beat Thor to the doorsteps of valhala when they fought. He would have as well killed him.

And as for superman and Hulk....

See picture below

Then its hulk cos if He ingests a good quantity of kryptonite there would be no Superman anymore grin
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Mynd44: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2013
Dannylux:

Then its hulk cos if He ingests a good quantity of kryptonite there would be no Superman anymore grin
Nobody mentioned weakness na. We are talking of strength.

Can hulk breath in space? If Superman carries him and leaves him in space of throws him in the path on a sun the end gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
prof800:

Wonder woman:

Or Catwoman:
. Obviously Wonder Woman she has brute force.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Nobody mentioned weakness na. We are talking of strength.

Can hulk breath in space? If Superman carries him and leaves him in space of throws him in the path on a sun the end gringringrin

That's leaves thor as the super hero with the least weakness. tongue

He's inseparable from his hammer!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by UjSizzle(f): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
prof800:

Wonder woman:

Or Catwoman:
Wonder woman na
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dannylux:

That's leaves thor as the super hero with the least weakness. tongue

He's inseparable from his hammer!

i for one , has watched a clip were both loki and thor got beat to stupid by the hulk... if not for bruce banner, the gods would have fallen..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Mynd44: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Wonder woman na
That question should not be asked
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
prof800:

Wonder woman:

Or Catwoman:

WONDER WOMAN IS
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Mynd44: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1:

i for one , has watched a clip were both loki and thor got beat to stupid by the hulk... if not for bruce banner, the gods would have fallen..
Thor and Loki are not gods. They just fancy themselves as gods. Peeps like Zeus on the other hand are gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS] / BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.