Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35739 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:58am On Dec 06, 2013
philfearon:
Remember,he stopped cutting people's head open to collect their power after Reading the Brain components of Claire Bennet? Thats why i included him...From that moment,he became even more powerful..Unlike Peter,he doesnt need to touch you to share your power,he just pictures it in his mind,and thats it!!

is that what he couldn't escape from Parkman escapades, putting him to sleep in his own dream! the strongest and powerful of all PETER was the only one who helped him!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:00am On Dec 06, 2013
man-i-kal:
in DC comics,I'd say superman. . .but overall it has to be ALIEN X of ben 10.
Only a thought from this guy wipes out everything,this guy is bigger than galaxies.I believe he deserves it,his size alone ......

what's the essence of too much power that can be stopped by a gram of KRYPTONITE
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by myjudez: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2013
My superhero is JESUS CHRIST my LORD and personal SAVIOUR.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by macof(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2013
myjudez: My superhero is JESUS CHRIST my LORD and personal SAVIOUR.
Read this cheesy
www.nairaland.com/1531304/jesus-vs-superman
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by MrCork: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2013
..MR CORK <<<<< hero, ladies man, gods gift to women,sweet, caring,role model, Londoner, Peckham based, romantic, role model to plaYa's, cute, handsome,single, drives 2008 range rover sport,ever woman's dream,hates cooking & a super hero to all men! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by akmaldini(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2013
Lanjonath:

Wolverine is strong, but very far from the strongest..remember xmen 2 and Yuriko...Wolverine can be killed..but it will be hard and trust me, Magneto will do tht without stressing himself....so I'll ask u to tk tht into consideration

Wolverine is a mutant,e cannot die..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by juniorkels: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2013
LORD KRATOS....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Lanjonath(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2013
akmaldini:

Wolverine is a mutant,e cannot die..

Then u obviously dnt know ur comics or hvnt seen xmen two..nd I ussure u..magneto will kill him with ease
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lanjonath:

Then u obviously dnt know ur comics or hvnt seen xmen two..nd I ussure u..magneto will kill him with ease

hell suck all his adamantium whatever and shrink him like a scrappy old metal,
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Guessstar(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
Abdgafarplenty:

hell suck all his adamantium whatever and shrink him like a scrappy old metal,

It has already happened long ago. Magneto removed all the adamantium from wolverine & let him in a hospital for a whole month to heal back thanks to Jean Grey holding his body in place.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by samistry(m): 5:53am On Dec 07, 2013
AdannayaBella:
And you're the one who knows shít? Everyone here has different interpretations of superheroes, no need acting all rude and bratty because you don't necessarily agree with them.
okay lesson learnt.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2013
Heroes cast Go SUPER
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2013
Abdgafarplenty: Heroes cast Go SUPER

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by kizolala(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2013
macof:

grin that crazy dude

I've only seen the first episode of one piece, he isn't dat strong to me.

In Anime(Japan animation) Goku, Madara, Ichigo are pretty much the strongest

Hw can u judge someone by d first episode? Na wa for u.
As at nw dat guy can take on superman, hulk and thor without breaking a sweat
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by kizolala(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2013
U guys need to watch one piece, then u will appreciate the devilike strenght of some pirates.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by macof(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
kizolala:

Hw can u judge someone by d first episode? Na wa for u.
As at nw dat guy can take on superman, hulk and thor without breaking a sweat
So tell us how he has improved

But he still can't be compared to Goku, Itachi, Naruto or Madara
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Hero10001: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..MR CORK <<<<< hero, ladies man, gods gift to women,sweet, caring,role model, Londoner, Peckham based, romantic, role model to plaYa's, cute, handsome,single, drives 2008 range rover sport,ever woman's dream,hates cooking & a super hero to all men! wink

Bravo! Bravo!! Bravo!!!

So, would you come save your distressed boy in Lagos, Nigeria??
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by newphemmy95(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Avatar Aang in his avatar state. Unstoppable.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by PiccCephas(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Na true say d more angre wa d Hulk dey, d more strong im go become, but that shit no be for Man Of Steel, Green Lantern fit try all, but wit time Man Of Steel go kill am too, The Dark Knight Na Im be d only person wa I know wa fit even try
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by nani667: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2013
hmmm....

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by tegak10: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
khanivorous:

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

Batty has always been 2 steps ahead of them all..he even had a contingency plan on how to neutralize the others supers if they go dark...research your comics... Its not about breaking down walls with sneeze and shooting lazers from eye or having a ring that nEeds to be recharged

In a one on one battle no preparation just standard weapons batman is utterly useless... All of batman feats come from careful planning
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rapmike(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
deejayharry1:
who even made batman a superhero?? he shouldnt be there... he is just a nerd in a cape undecided

This is the most stupid question I have seen so far on Nairaland.
Superheros can't just be judged only on strength and abilities, if what makes a superhero was based on that alone, then it will be very childish.

Mind you, the fact that Batman does not have super strength like Superman or Thor does not mean he is weak, I can say that Batman is very strong. He will likely defeat Hawkeye and Black widow on one to one combat, he should be able to beat Flash and Green Arrow too (only that Flash is ern too fast?) and will hold his own against Green Lantern and Hawkgirl.
The real nerd among all the Superheros is Ironman, without the suit, he is very weak compared to the rest.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Eberex(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2015
rapmike:

Superheros can't just be judged only on strength and abilities, if what makes a superhero was based on that alone, then it will be very childish.

Mind you, the fact that Batman does not have super strength like Superman or Thor does not mean he is weak, I can say that Batman is very strong. He will likely defeat Hawkeye and Black widow on one to one combat, he should be able to beat Flash and Green Arrow too (only that Flash is ern too fast?) and will hold his own against Green Lantern and Hawkgirl.
The real nerd among all the Superheros is Ironman, without the suit, he is very weak compared to the rest.

I agree. Stark is an ordinary fellow without his suit. Can the same be said of peter parker? i dont think his suit makes him powerful.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by CaptPlanet(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Tsang Tsung from Mortal Kombat and Mistique from X-men for me are original badass!

Just shape shift to any character, wield their powers and cause cause enough damage to their opponent.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by moneyallowed(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
rapmike:

You don't know Stark dude, he's currently one of the most powerful heroes with his new Bleeding edge armour. This suit is kept under his skin in his bones, controlled by his thoughts, made up of nanotech, can transform into any type of superstructure, is invulnerable and self-healing. He's beaten Red Hulk, Thor....Stark is no longer the man in the suit, he is the suit now, he's the literal Iron Man.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Eberex(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
moneyallowed:

You don't know Stark dude, he's currently one of the most powerful heroes with his new Bleeding edge armour. This suit is kept under his skin in his bones, controlled by his thoughts, made up of nanotech, can transform into any type of superstructure, is invulnerable and self-healing. He's beaten Red Hulk, Thor....Stark is no longer the man in the suit, he is the suit now, he's the literal Iron Man.

pictures please. And when did stark start having his armored suit under his skin.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by moneyallowed(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Iron Man Armour Model 38 aka Bleeding Edge Armour, Stark Enhancile MK X

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Eberex(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
moneyallowed:
Iron Man Armour Model 38 aka Bleeding Edge Armour, Stark Enhancile MK X

not concievable
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by moneyallowed(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Eberex:

not concievable
Why not? It uses nanomachines so the technology is sound. Remember he didh't just jump to it, he's been making small improvements to his armour and adding designs based on his friends and foes. He got the Hulkbuster armour from observing the Hulk, Destroyer armour from Asgard, Adamantium and so on. When the Mandarin took over his suit he knew he had to find a way to make his suit a part of him and he got the clue from the Extremis virus. Right now the bleeding edge is inert cos he lost extremis, reading between the lines he became too powerful and the writers had to find a way to depower him, but the next step has already been taken-he is Iron Man now, down to his bones and no one can take it away from him even when he drops the title and gives the suit away
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Eberex(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
moneyallowed:

Why not? It uses nanomachines so the technology is sound. Remember he didh't just jump to it, he's been making small improvements to his armour and adding designs based on his friends and foes. He got the Hulkbuster armour from observing the Hulk, Destroyer armour from Asgard, Adamantium and so on. When the Mandarin took over his suit he knew he had to find a way to make his suit a part of him and he got the clue from the Extremis virus. Right now the bleeding edge is inert cos he lost extremis, reading between the lines he became too powerful and the writers had to find a way to depower him, but the next step has already been taken-he is Iron Man now, down to his bones and no one can take it away from him even when he drops the title and gives the suit away

In summary, he keeps evolving
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by moneyallowed(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS] / BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.