Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35743 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by samistry(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2013
U guys sef. Its based on the writer of d comic or movie who decides who can beat who. judging frm the comics spiderman has beatin wolverine nd wolverine is a guy who can take on the hulk. Too many inconsistencies abeg....

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by JosephCudjoe(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Professor Xavier....nd no 1 else
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Policewoman(f): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
leonard509: Who is the strongest 'Super Hero' so far?
We have had many super heroes right from our childhood days. So many have inspired us some have vanquished our worst villians.
From Superman to Batman...GreenLantern to Hulk...Thor to Spiderman.
Now who is the strongest?
:::
To me, I think it is the "Green Lantern" guy. . . .the only thing he has to over come is fear. .!

Afterwhich every other action will be taken care off by his imagination. .!

To counter my hero, you'll have to post scenarios . .
I in return, will reply you with my hero's counter response..

Lets hear you views.

Plz dnt insult me if you are pissed with my post. .abeg!!!
To me the Incredible Hulk (Bruce Banner) is the strongest. He is indestructible, gets stronger as he gets angrier and can kick some ass.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Stealer oduah
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by IAMBREEZY: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Superman is the oga at the top
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by moffat(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
naija FG
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Goku beats every superhero out there easily. Any list of strongest superheroes without Goku coming out top is bullshit.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Policewoman(f): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Superman cant be the strongest because he has a weakness: Kryptonite. HULK has no weakness.

...teamincrediblehulk...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
If you want to have a clearer idea of their strenghts,read the comics..the writers are always trying to outdo each other with some unbelievable bullshit..like hulk holding back a black hole,punching his way out of an alternate dimension,going to hell and beating every demon there blueblack,surviving the explosion of multiple suns(the human torch's supernova attack),regenerating from atomic destruction,shattering an asteroid twice bigger than earth in one punch......the hulk in the movie is laughable when compared to the one in the comics.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
The Strongest/Baddest Villian...
UCHICHA MADARA.....

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
ASUU SURE PASS....SUPERHERO KO, SUPER-AGBERO NI MTCHEEEEW
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
The answer is easy:: Peter Petrelli..

Reason: All he has to do is come in contact with any other Super Hero and he automatically gets their ability in Addtion to his..

The Guy is like a "savings account" of everybodys super human abilities.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Snoopywallace(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Super man...the man of steel...hmmn..the dude can even spin the earth around with his fingers...
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by imperiouxx(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
From generation to generation and to the next future, it's always Superman and no one else.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
sarutobie: there's no definite answer to this
In the Mangaverse we have÷
1.Goku
2.Asakura hao
3.Ichigo kurosaki(in his final getsuga form)
In the DCworld we have÷
1.Superman(pre crisis)
2.Specter
3.??
In the Marvelworld÷
1.Franklin Richards(this guy is a broken,haxxed character!)
2.Worldbreaker hulk(his footsteps alone nearly destroyed earth,tore wolverine in two,shrugged off the explosion of a multiple sun)
3.Rune king Thor(nuff said)

[b]You missed out Characters from;

1. Death Note:

2. Luffy... grin

3. Kabuto & Uchiha Madara
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pre-crisis superman nko?..this guy was so stupendously overpowered DC had to retcon his strenght..he once pulled the 9 planets with a mighty chain(!!),he once sneezed(just a sneeze) a dying solar system into nothingness(another bullshit!),flew so fast that he broke the speed barrier,then the speed of light,then he broke through time and space and he was still increasing his speed!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by e9teen(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
The Incredible Hulk! ... Strongest of em all! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmM3MBVVJDI
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by NaLaugh: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Clark Kent. I call him the strongest because he's a zombie.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Zither(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
khanivorous: Batty boi
The greatest, smartest and without weakness

I just love that dude

#teamBATMAN#
#teamBATMAN#how I love that dude. Human, unlike others, but unarguably better, and very very intelligent. That is where his strength lies.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Policewoman(f): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
My strongest superheroes again are:

THE POWERPUFF GIRLS.....
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]You missed out Characters from;

1. Death Note:

2. Luffy... grin

3. Kabuto & Uchiha Madara
Luffy na small boy for manga naa..and the light needs to know your name before he can kill you..kabuto na learner..ever heard of a guy called jack rackan? His existence was wiped out by a celestial being,meaning he never existed both in the past and present,but the stupidly broken character 'willed' himself back into existence..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by NaLaugh: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
White Ranger (power rangers) VS. Scorpion (mortal kombat)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap8r3AA0PIk
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by BigBen10: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
god OF WAR!!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Fitzy4real(m): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
If any of you have watched the movie where Lois Lane died and Superman turned back time by reversing the direction of the earths revolution, you'd all know that there is no superhero that's stronger...
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by D3BO9: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
i'd have said abija

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
It has to be Batman and Iron Man

They are both Intelligent and wealthy wink
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
The hulk
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Fitzy4real(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Boss Ttdiamonds: The Strongest/Baddest Villian...
UCHICHA MADARA.....

The guy na cheat...
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Okija_juju: The answer is easy:: Peter Petrelli..

Reason: All he has to do is come in contact with any other Super Hero and he automatically gets their ability in Addtion to his..

The Guy is like a "savings account" of everybodys super human abilities..

Why not Silas? Silas can absorb abilities too.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
here are the strongest in no particular order

1. richard franklin
2. scarlet witch
3. thanos
4. living tribunal
5. the spectre
6. the beyonder
7. thor(with the runes)
8. apocalypse
7. galactus
10. kronos
11. pheonix force
12. eternity
13. sentry
14. superman prime one million

but there is an entity who is above them all, and he goes by the name THE ONE ABOVE ALL(TOAA)

Go check up on these guys and shove that your green lantern and spiderman into a pit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS] / BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.