Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? (7190 Views)

Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com / Who Rocked The Calvin Klein Better Justin Beiber Or Jeff Beacher / JUSTIN BEIBER Or JUSTIN Timbalake-who Is The Greatest? (2) (3) (4)

Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by OmoUSH(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Between global teen megastar, Justin Beiber, and international football star, Lionel Messi, who is richer and more famous?
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
OmoUSH: Between global teen megastar, Justin Beiber, and international football star, Lionel Messi, who is richer and more famous?
its like asking psquare and eldris who is richer. messi makes millions from club and multiple endorsement deals from big companies in the world.bieber no reach half.its just dat messi doesnt like noise.
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by Texykool: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Messi
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by Nostalgia21(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
OmoUSH: Between global teen megastar, Justin Beiber, and international football star, Lionel Messi, who is richer and more famous?
na wa for dis ur question oo..its obviously messi na
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by DuchessD(f): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2013
what is this?
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by Forzap: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2013
Messi is richer,beiber is more famous.......end of story
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by nickz(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2013
I doubt if messi knows beiber undecided but beiber 'surely' knows messi

Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2013
.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by Monarchmindset(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Justin Bieber is More famous I can't say who is richer
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by Phranciz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
@op who did u gamble ur brains to, for u to ask this kinda question
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by Adex099(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
nickz: I doubt if messi knows beiber undecided but beiber 'surely' knows messi
Gbam!!! grin
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by nerodenero: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
nickz: I doubt if messi knows beiber undecided but beiber 'surely' knows messi
Ronaldo will surely knows Bieber. Messi looks as though he is in dark age cheesy.
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by Nomski0(f): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Justin is more Famous due to his controversial lifestyle. Messi is richer, like duhundecidedundecided. When it comes to wealth, Justin is still a child.
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by Nomski0(f): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
nerodenero: Ronaldo will surely knows Bieber. Messi looks as though he is in dark age cheesy.
Messi is swagger-less. grin grin grin
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by ohisola(f): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
A glance @ d topic, I tot I saw Mikel, I was almost like what the h***.

Since its Messi, I seriously can't say, especially with the famous part. Bibier was to perform in a place, and PEOPLE spent the night in the hall just so dey culd be @ the front and close to him, can't say same of Messi if d reverse was d case. Anyway

They are both rich and famous. Me wantttt cheesy grin
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by Monarchmindset(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by tope3x(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by profjingo(m): 1:45am On Nov 29, 2013
Justin is both richer and more famous than messi.
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by nickz(m): 6:29am On Nov 29, 2013
profjingo: Justin is both richer and more famous than messi.
this is a joke
Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by biddy09(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2013
How can you guyz say messi is richer than justin.
Justin is both richer and more famous.

Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by seniourman(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2013
abeg i want fucck

Re: Justin Beiber Or Messi-who Is Richer And More Famous? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
beiber is not fit for messi

When Will She Stop? Kim Kardashian Has Stripped Off For Yet Another Nude Phot / Baddest And Hillarious Sex Position Ever / An Interview With Banky W