Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? (30739 Views)

Why You Should Not Be A Banker - A Bank's Stakeholder / Court Awards N76m To Banker For Wrongful Sacking / How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? by adibababa1: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Are you an applicant from kogi east?does your father,mother,uncle,Aunty or any relatives has political to support the political ambitions of the Dg Nasrda airport road Abuja.Grab the opportunity to to talk to them to present your cv to the Dg and you are employed.Requirement:you must be an igala from kogi east,you must have somebody capable of influencing Dg senatorial ambitions,and his future governertorial ambitions.even husbands and wives can be employed because it happen recently there.you can claim another state to make it easier.
Re: How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? by nerdyorion: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
An IT firm in Ikeja, Lagos desires to employ a female fresh graduate (Awaiting NYSC, Serving or recently completed NYSC)

- Strong knowledge of IT, preferably a background in computer science, engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Customer Service / Relationship Skills
- Social Media savvy
- Not more than 28 years.
- Knowledge of Business Development is a plus.

Please send CV to info@mobilixe.com on or before Thursday 6th of February 2015.
Re: How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? by reachnaija: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2015
I need serious bloggers - experienced, fun and professional - 0806 874 7333 / 0902 865 3466
Re: How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? by Sirgenerouz(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Have you ever taught of making money online but was cut short by doubt? well it is very possible, here is how you can make up to 150,000 naira monthly from the comfort of your home.
The following guides are available to guide you in becoming the newest millionaire in a matter of months.
1.The Secret To Making 100k Monthly With Bulk SMS
2.INSTANT CASH SECRETS
3.How To Start Electronics Importation Business From The Comfort Of Your Home With Less Than N10,000 Online, And Have Your Items Shipped To Your Door-Step In Less Than 5 Days!
4.How To Get A World-Wide Accepted
Visa Prepaid Card For Your Online Transactions In Nigeria.
5.How To Make An Extra $412 a Week Thanks To Fiverr.com
6.How To Create Mini Websites In Less Than 60 Minutes.
7. HOW TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN 450,000 NAIRA ON FOOTBALL BETS
all these and more will be in your possession, and you know what that means. what are you waiting for? get started here www.netbiznaija.com/ishola/
Re: How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? by Koffies(f): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please I urgently need what the annual revenue for some investment banks are. I have found that of Chapel Hill Denham but I still need those of Vetiva, Afrinvest, BGL Nigeria& RenCap Nigeria. Please if you have an idea or a link to a publication in which I could see it, I'd appreciate it.
Re: How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? by willwin: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please who has the TIBA + calculator for sell or knows how i can get one ??
Re: How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? by ultrazone(m): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
mm
Re: How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? by Micpopson(m): 3:56am On May 20, 2018
Please I need you guys advice am a fresh economics graduate with a 2:1 and have the passion to establish a career in Investment banking/financial services currently planning to write a professional course during my nysc which of this Basic courses is more relevant as regard my career pursuit CIS/Ican
Re: How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? by ultrazone(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2018
Re: How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2018
Micpopson:
Please I need you guys advice am a fresh economics graduate with a 2:1 and have the passion to establish a career in Investment banking/financial services currently planning to write a professional course during my nysc which of this Basic courses is more relevant as regard my career pursuit CIS/Ican
think Ican First And Cis Later.
Re: How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? by gbengalite(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2020
Thank you for this beautiful insight about investment banking. I have doing some readings on investment banking and asset management from FBNQuest (https://beyondtoday.fbnquest.com/), I think FBNQuest stands out for me tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Co-worker Was Sacked Yesterday For Not Coming To Work On Public Holiday. / What Are The Career Opportunities For A Nutrition And Dietetics Graduate / My MD Slapped Me, Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.