Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem (8213 Views)

National Human Capacity Development (NHCD) Training Program (SCNL) / Egina Ufr Project Nhcd Training Program... Aptitude Test Invite. / Saipem Contracting Nigeria Ltd Is Recruiting Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by marttynz007: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
geoneer:

calculators were allowd, phone calculators were also permitd as long they remaind on silence. Jst knw dat d calculatns are nt dat severe and d time was sufficient to support mental calculatns. All d same, there is no stopping u from buying urself a calculator if u dnt hav any. Wish u d best.
Thx man...
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by 007nigeria: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
I heard ncdmb have started calling people for oil spill management and environmental remediation training. Can anyone shed light which company conducts this training and where. And who was called
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
007nigeria: I heard ncdmb have started calling people for oil spill management and environmental remediation training. Can anyone shed light which company conducts this training and where. And who was called

i dnt have an idea.... Guys, Any news from saipem?
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by elsevier(m): 4:35am On Jan 04, 2014
What's Sapiem new year mgs? Any one called/mailed yet? Let the house know.
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2014
elsevier: What's Sapiem new year mgs? Any one called/mailed yet? Let the house know.

we wait still. Where did u write: lag or ph?
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by elsevier(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Ph
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by Double27: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pls guyz do I have to apply for a particular job opening after registering my profile at NOGIC JQS before am shortlisted for a test/interview.
Also do I need experience in oil & gas?
Tx, awaiting your response
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Double27: Pls guyz do I have to apply for a particular job opening after registering my profile at NOGIC JQS before am shortlisted for a test/interview.
Also do I need experience in oil & gas?
Tx, awaiting your response

u dnt need to make any application for a job opening neither do u need any xperience. Once ur details have been properly uploaded and u have ur competency ID. U are good to go. All u hav to do is pray and wait til u r called. Hapi 2014
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by Double27: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
geoneer:

u dnt need to make any application for a job opening neither do u need any xperience. Once ur details have been properly uploaded and u have ur competency ID. U are good to go. All u hav to do is pray and wait til u r called. Hapi 2014
Tx. May God grant our desires this year.
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by sylvo: 1:24am On Jan 05, 2014
I have an account with Nogic jqs and I ve filled and uploaded everything, but I'm yet to get a competency I'd, please I want to know if its because I don't have any oil and gas related experience....pls I need help from peeps that received invites. Thanks in anticipation

geoneer:

Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by geoneer: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2014
sylvo:

I have an account with Nogic jqs and I ve filled and uploaded everything, but I'm yet to get a competency I'd, please I want to know if its because I don't have any oil and gas related experience....pls I need help from peeps that received invites. Thanks in anticipation

are u sure u dont have a competency ID or u have it bt have not noticed it? Check ur profile, ur ID should b there.
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by Mekyno(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2014
oluakadinma:
It went well! We had launch and were reinbursed according to proximity! The test was pure basics! Physics,mathematics and some kind safety related question-just few of them! We got our results some mins later and those that made it to the second stage were ask to wait! For the second stage,we were grouped into 5 and we went in group! So the normal interview commenced based on what you have your C.V and the final result is..................... You will hear from us! That's all I can say for now!
nwanna, gud morning. Pls can get more info at d test or even buy saipem past question paper frm u?....tnx
Re: NHCD Test And Interview Invite From Saipem by jiri123: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Any idea of the kind of questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entry Level Jobs. / Deloitte Nigeria Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Now In Progress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.