Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (19262 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by mazizitonene(m): 2:35am On Nov 29, 2013
Dalazyou: When i wanted 2 kill de new year chicken,it just escaped and ran,and i ran afta it only 2 go and remember maself wen i caught it i was on de road in a broad day light wit small tommy boxer and chicken in one hand..omo see shame
Hehe....ds wan go b naija movie titled: "chicken must die"
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by mazizitonene(m): 2:36am On Nov 29, 2013
chimex38: On bahalf of d SON 2 Oga at d top
After my Dad could not rem. d website of his organization.. *ww.NSCDC* dats all.

[imagine urself watchin ur dad in dat scenario].. Gosh!!!
Lolx..his kids tho. Na dia own go be d highest embarrassment
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by mazizitonene(m): 2:37am On Nov 29, 2013
KAYCEEJUNIOR: my was.....ooooh Jesus.......went for awareness and sensitization programme abt Hiv and d nid to play Save.....afta d event....they distributed condoms wich I inserted at my backpocket......entered a commercial bus....dey started praying.....na mi pray pass and even read bible verses wit d help of my fone........on getting to my destination,have to buy recharge card jst to split d moni and pay d conductor.....at dat process of bringin out d moni while d bus was waiting....... d worst happened.....I brought out both d moni and d condom wich unfortunately failed inside d gutter.......I realize I was also a big disgrace wen out of shame I even jumped inside d gutter to pick d......mtcheeeew....stupid condom wich even got pple moping at my stupidity.....so so ashame wen I was givin d conductor d moni and passengers were laffin even callin mi Pastor.......until nw dat condom don xpire bt I ceased to dispose it#ashame of my innocient self
Hehe....jonzin!
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by mazizitonene(m): 2:39am On Nov 29, 2013
Godvilla: On a Sunday after Church service, i got a call 4rm my Big bros, he told me 2 boil some rice.
I lit the gas cooker and placed the pot on it. I went 2 the living room, sat on the comfy chair, strechted out my legs and........ *U can guess what happened next*
Well, i felt a hand shaking my body, i woke up after an hour and it was my brother, and his 4 friends who just arrived 4rm Canada(2males, 2 females). The next thing he asked me was, do u want 2 burn down this house?
That was when i realised i was boiling rice and gossh... his friends were just staring @ me.
I ran 2 the kitchen and guess what.... Half of the rice had burnt.
Lolz...hope say na u chop d part wey burn ?
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by elrony(m): 2:59am On Nov 29, 2013
cool

I have always been cautious when it comes to alcohol...until this wicked day when;

A hostel mate of mine just wrote his final exams,so we the male folks decided to throw him a little bash just for fun...

We donated cash and bought drinks...the ladies did their thing with cooking..

I was feeling kinda depressed dat night though..
I tried to get in the groove...just dancing with the girls, I started drinking...first was the cream (always tasted sweet)..,gin.i was gulping it,then I switched to johnny walker(drinking straight from the bottle)...then a glass of palm wine (I never knew there was weed in it...God go punish who mix dat drink lol)...

Moments later all I was doing was just laughing out loud and calling names of everybody in the hostel... grin

I managed to drag myself into my apartment.

I didn't know what happened next...
Only that it was morning and I was sleeping on the bathroom floor with my boxers and a bowl of garri..with saliva all over my cheek..and the girl next door right in my room laughing out loud!!! grin grin grin

I couldn't help but laugh at myself...really messed up!!!

I even got a nickname from it..

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Movicq(m): 4:28am On Nov 29, 2013
my most embarrassing moment was wen i was raped by four of my own classmate bck then in skul....menh dos gurls are mean in wild cos they were all preg.........
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 29, 2013
My most embarrassing moment was when i fought 100 tigers and killed 99
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2013
My days at school, a priv8 univ at benin....i got late to chapel filled with vc, senate nd students bla bla....and i entered majestically walking to the front seat....then bam.

I got called by the guy sharing the sermon to the alter.......that was it.....d guy ruined me with words

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 29, 2013
Last presidential media chat.grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by maxdozie(m): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2013
Godvilla: On a Sunday after Church service, i got a call 4rm my Big bros, he told me 2 boil some rice.
I lit the gas cooker and placed the pot on it. I went 2 the living room, sat on the comfy chair, strechted out my legs and........ *U can guess what happened next*
Well, i felt a hand shaking my body, i woke up after an hour and it was my brother, and his 4 friends who just arrived 4rm Canada(2males, 2 females). The next thing he asked me was, do u want 2 burn down this house?
That was when i realised i was boiling rice and gossh... his friends were just staring @ me.
I ran 2 the kitchen and guess what.... Half of the rice had burnt.
bro dem say boil rice o nt to boil pot.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Taeewo(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2013
Well,mine was when i told my girlfriend that i can go 100 round of sex in 2 hours but,the day she came to proved me fallacious.i only did 1 round of sex and get tired till the next day.i feel diffident dat day.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Gudintent: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Probably will be today
But needs must.
A life depends on it.

Things we do out of love.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Lolz...hope say na u chop d part wey burn ?
Lolz.....
The kitchen was full with smoke....
I quietly disposed the rice wink

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Tonia500(f): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2013
Mine was yesterday when my bf bought mcdowells whiskey and invited to come.we drank almost half of the bottle,next tin i knw my eyes was spinning,how i got to my house that day was what i dnt knw,i only woke up at midnight to hear my sister telling me welldone.we decided to give out the remaining half away.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Damoche10: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2013
Been dying to hit on one beautiful babe I met around my area for like 2 months without any progress. When she finally gave in and was time to get down with her to do some jiggy-jiggy na so Mr. JT no wan stand ooooo cry cry cry.....was so embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2013
elrony: cool

I have always been cautious when it comes to alcohol...until this wicked day when;

A hostel mate of mine just wrote his final exams,so we the male folks decided to throw him a little bash just for fun...

We donated cash and bought drinks...the ladies did their thing with cooking..

I was feeling kinda depressed dat night though..
I tried to get in the groove...just dancing with the girls, I started drinking...first was the cream (always tasted sweet)..,gin.i was gulping it,then I switched to johnny walker(drinking straight from the bottle)...then a glass of palm wine (I never knew there was weed in it...God go punish who mix dat drink lol)...

Moments later all I was doing was just laughing out loud and calling names of everybody in the hostel... grin

I managed to drag myself into my apartment.

I didn't know what happened next...
Only that it was morning and I was sleeping on the bathroom floor with my boxers and a bowl of garri..with saliva all over my cheek..and the girl next door right in my room laughing out loud!!! grin grin grin

I couldn't help but laugh at myself...really messed up!!!

I even got a nickname from it..
I can relate to this, i cant even start tellin my own cuz u guys go donate embarassement dor me. Seriously.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by DutchesSsS(f): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2013
wise_many2k: Mine happened in march dis year! I got promoted @ work unexpectedly and called my brother to join me in celebration! I was out drining spirit all by myself while waiting for my brother then he called dat I shld come meet him @ abacha road, gra, ph. About 10pm on a friday night, I stopped @ a shawarma spot where they also have a lounge! D queue was so long dat I was told to wait 30mins b4 it will get to my turn! I sat on 1 aboki bench while waiting, and slept off while sitting. I started swinging on jangulova in my dream and b4 I knew it....I landed hard wit my forehead on d concrete floor! There were guys and chics all around there waiting for shawarma or trying to get into d club! Eyes were all over me embarassed

Cheiiii, chics were telling me sorry, guys were like "u get light brain & u go dey drink" embarassed

I just entered my car and drove away from there! I even orgot to collect my shawarma cry

I was so embarrassed

Dynamix sharwama
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by JuicyGee(f): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2013
50calibre: I haven't really had any embarrassing moments this year, my last real embarrassment was around April last year, I just had surgery & normally, you don't have survey wearing your clothes, you are given a kind of gown to wear.

I wasn't allowed to even wear boxers below my gown, I was wheeled into surgery with air blowing my bits, I only remember being wheeled in, and then I woke up to see three nurses standing beside me, preparing to bath me, they were very very polite & caring but it was embarrassing.

My stay in the hospital was full of embarrassing moments, from nurses asking me to describe my bowel movements, to a female student doctor physically examining the lymph nodes in my groin. Terrible!!

Lwkmd.. Wen u woke up u were lyk WTF?
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by DrKlever(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2013
DrKlever: Mine was last month when I invited my gf to my house. Since we have not met since ASUU strike begun and it was her 1st day visiting me. Just as I was speaking with her my mum came out and asked my in pidgin english “Na u shit and u no flush toilet?” Mehn I was so emberassed as such I couldn't answer yes or no because I was the one who did it. The next thing she said was “Awya waka go flush dat shit now, nonsense!” I was speechless. After I dun form Behind 4 her, she was just gazing @ me smilling.
Classic!!!!
Our Nigerian mothers sha,u cnt help but love them even wen dey aggravate u.
Bt guy y u nor go flush ur sh!!t sef?
Lemme guess,dere ws no wata nd u were too lazy 2 go nd fetch frm d tap
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by LadyH(f): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2013
ichommy: Plenty o,

1. When I want to shake hands with GEJ but Abati said no *maybe poison dey my hand I don't know for him*

2. I follow Toke Makinwa to Psquare wedding, but am surprised when she told the heavy build Bouncer that she didn't know me.

3. I was locked outside during Davido's 21st Birthday after I stay awake to wish him first on my Blog and Twitter.

4. Boss, Sexkillz ban me for 6 month for recommending my blog to someone at Romance section.
5. When Tonto Dike #poko of life hug me, I almost lost an eye when her BF blow my eye. I saw heavenly Stars and Galaxy.

6. When I open Titus Sardine and saw Try Again

loooooooooooooooool
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Hotdiamond(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2013
DrKlever: Mine was last month when I invited my gf to my house. Since we have not met since ASUU strike begun and it was her 1st day visiting me. Just as I was speaking with her my mum came out and asked my in pidgin english “Na u shit and u no flush toilet?” Mehn I was so emberassed as such I couldn't answer yes or no because I was the one who did it. The next thing she said was “Awya waka go flush dat shit now, nonsense!” I was speechless. After I dun form Behind 4 her, she was just gazing @ me smilling.
that's epic.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by LadyH(f): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2013
blakky97: I attended a concert on visitation this year, all uniformed bodies were present,( police, custom, ndlea, even nurse, manowar, scout, students and all).
when it was time to leave, it was raining heavily and I hate entering rain. soldiers started coercing everybody to leave the premises because it was a security specific environment. I just couldn't enter the rain, besides, my bb was too new for a rain bath. Everybody left except me.
Two soldiers approached me. I told them I can't enter the rain and my phone was in my pocket. They only said " na only you get phone baa?" They left!
One smaller fine one approached me from across the road and pushed me. I started challenging him that he had no right to push me. We were alone there so I wasn't afraid of him. He later left me alone.
I then proceeded to report him to the ndlea official who invited me, who peacefully approached him and demanded that he should rather report anybody than manhandle him. That was when trouble started.
First, I became aware that he was a conel and the overall commander of all the army men there. Even the police present were advising me to just run away, but it was too late. He ..... In short I don dey cry again
ldfm!!! complete d story na? tell us d koko.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by LadyH(f): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2013
blakky97: Okay I don cry small, make I continue...

The ndlea man approached oga conel peacefully oh, but the conel changed the temperament. He simply asked him " WHO ARE YOU?"
The ndlea man replied " who are you?"
All the soldiers gathered us, the ndlea gathered, police gathered (but e be like say police don get experence for the matter, so their candid advice for me was that I should vanish like willy-willy. I agreed with them, the only problem was that I no get that kind power)
This time around, too many eyes were on all of us, including government officials. He dispersed the crowd and said he wants to see me and that man privately.
He mounted guards around us to make sure we don't escape, at this time, my major hope was that the ndlea man had enough level that could prevent those men from pulling our clothes, but before I could bat my eye lid (at the blink of an eye), I found my self standing alone. Till now I still dey wonder where that man pass go.

Abeg I dey come, my rice don dey burn
ok. I jes saw dis. lol.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by penny4urtots: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2013
;DMy life is so full of embarassing moments...One time iwent to see a friend.in the compound there were turkey.As much as I love to eat the meat 'turki',I av a phobia for that bird,as my friend was seeing me off to the Gate.these birds started coming towards me,next tin I rmbrd was running so fast,I forgot my slippers.chai!every1 in d compound n even my own friend,almost cracked a rib laughing @ me,by the time e got to me,all my hair was standing on my head,like I had just experienced electric shock.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by komek(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2013
TrishaP: Hmm.. Mine was at the office, I was giving some reports to my boss when some papers slipped off my hands then I bent down to pick them up, so as I got up I didn't notice my shirt buttons had fallen off, So when I continued with the reports, I was wondering why he was now staring so confusedly then he gave me a sign that my shirt was opened, when I looked at it jeez I almost fainted!! cry I had to excuse myself to the bathroom and stayed there for as long as I could. sad I couldn't just face him for days.

What sort of cheap clothings do u guys go for that their buttons keep fallen off? Even Aba made cloths don't do that na. And all of u will come to NL and start forming...mtcheew
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Preboy: has your mum ever caught you watching p-o-r-n? if no, then you have never been embarrassed!
i cn totally relate wif dis...dat day tops my list of ''series of unfortunate events''...it wz on an unfaithful evnin, i had successfully secured a 35 in 1 all hardcore s.ex dvd disc dat featured d best of brazilian penthouse gals and soccer chicks from a neighbour who wz reputed 2 av d longest row of p.ornos in d confines of his room in d whole city...as i got home,jst gave my mum a slight grin greeting,sh told me dat my food wz ready and i shud come and eat but i replied dat i wznt hungry at d moment and i dashed straight 2 my room as all dat lingered tenaciously in my mind wz d disaster dat i had carefully shrugged below in my boxers, i got 2 my room,bolted my locks and inserted d disc...i wz basking in d euphoria of wat i wz seeing wen all of a sudduen d rat.chet NEPA peepz ceased d light. I wz downtrodden,but as karma wud av it, i stupidly 4got 2 turnoff any of d appliances not d TV nor d DVD player and i jst went out 2 get my food, foolishly leaving my bedroom door wide open. By dis tym my whole family,including my aunt who held me in high esteem were all present at d diningtable which wz adjacent 2 my bedroom...jst while we were enjoyn d meal,d idioti.c NEPA restored d light ...low and behold d sounds and images my family caught...

...be bck in a jiffy my food is burning.

NB: dis didnt happen dis year... Happnd a long tym ago during my teenage yrs.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2013
The WhiteLynchM: i cn totally relate wif dis...dat day tops my list of ''series of unfortunate events''...it wz on an unfaithful evnin, i had successfully secured a 35 in 1 all hardcore s.ex dvd disc dat featured d best of brazilian penthouse gals and soccer chicks from a neighbour who wz reputed 2 av d longest row of p.ornos in d confines of his room in d whole city...as i got home,jst gave my mum a slight grin greeting,sh told me dat my food wz ready and i shud come and eat but i replied dat i wznt hungry at d moment and i dashed straight 2 my room as all dat lingered tenaciously in my mind wz d disaster dat i had carefully shrugged below in my boxers, i got 2 my room,bolted my locks and inserted d disc...i wz basking in d euphoria of wat i wz seeing wen all of a sudduen d rat.chet NEPA peepz ceased d light. I wz downtrodden,but as karma wud av it, i stupidly 4got 2 turnoff any of d appliances not d TV nor d DVD player and i jst went out 2 get my food, foolishly leaving my bedroom door wide open. By dis tym my whole family,including my aunt who held me in high esteem were all present at d diningtable which wz adjacent 2 my bedroom...jst while we were enjoyn d meal,d idioti.c NEPA restored d light ...low and behold d sounds and images my family caught...

...be bck in a jiffy my food is burning.

NB: dis didnt happen dis year... Happnd a long tym ago during my teenage yrs.
Oboy see gobe, how did you survive the shame?
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Dalazyou(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Hehe....ds wan go b naija movie titled: "chicken must die"
hmm,no b smal tin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by sexyboocalher(f): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
I actually have lik 2 n here i go**coversface** When my hubby and I met, first night we were doing it I had running tummy. Instead of respecting myself and avoiding s*x I refused. Next thing I pooped on the bed. I thought it was going to be a silent fart but it wasn't. 8yrs later, we stil laf over it!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NIMC Moves To Integrate BVN Data / Change Of Name In Newspaper publication / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.