Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (19263 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by timbros(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
lol @ all the comments here. So hilarious...

Cant think of any embarrassing moment I had this year but I remember this experience I had years ago. I always lol anytime I remember it.

On this fateful Sunday evening, I and two of my pals went to hang out. We drank so much that evening. There was this new stout in town then, Turbo King. That was the drink I took. It wasnt my brand but I just wanted to sample it. I made the mistake of taking it way too much. My jonsing began when we bid goodbye, that was around after 10pm. I waved an okada man, told him my destination, a journey of 100 naira. When I alighted, I gave him 1000 naira note and staggered away. As a guy man, the okada zoomed off.

As I entered my room, I remembered that my cousin sister travelled that day and the soup needs to be warmed to avoid spoiling. I took off my wallet and phone, dropped in on the side stool and took my clothes off. Took the stove to the kitchen (its a general kitchen, face-me-I-slap-you style) and started warming the soup. I now went back to the room to rest a little before returning the soup and stove....by now my head feels like one panel beater is using a monday hammer on it lol... I went to a plastic chair and sat down to cool down a little...that was how I slept off........

7am the next day: a knock on my door woke me up! A neighbour was like "Timbros! No be your soup don burn for fire so" Oh my God!! I rushed to the kitchen and opened the pot only to see the stove fire INSIDE THE POT! My soup has burnt sotey the pot bottom burned too....Come see laugh for the whole compound.

I went back inside my room to call my cousin sister. I couldnt find my phone. I searched and searched but couldnt find it. It was a naira note that caught my attention. The 1000 naira note was floating on a bucket full of water. When I examined closely, I saw my wallet and phone INSIDE THE WATER.... I mistook the bucket of water as sidestool and dropped my wallet and Motorola phone right inside.

I just pushed the cloths on top bed one side and went to sleep....

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by sexyboocalher(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
One day i was taking a nap when i was recovering frm malaria. There was a knock on the door and i got up to go see who it was. It was a teenage boy and girl from Christ Embassy church on evangelism. I noticed that they wouldnt look at me at all and kept staring at the floor. I was wondering what was wrong with them o! As soon as they left,i immediately tried to take off the top i had hurriedly put on to go get the door when i discovered that,the top had been above my two big breasts the whole time,and i was braless. **covers face**

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Tapout(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
sexyboocalher: One day i was taking a nap when i was recovering frm malaria. There was a knock on the door and i got up to go see who it was. It was a teenage boy and girl from Christ Embassy church on evangelism. I noticed that they wouldnt look at me at all and kept staring at the floor. I was wondering what was wrong with them o! As soon as they left,i immediately tried to take off the top i had hurriedly put on to go get the door when i discovered that,the top had been above my two big breasts the whole time,and i was braless. **covers face**

grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
sexyboocalher: I actually have lik 2 n here i go**coversface** When my hubby and I met, first night we were doing it I had running tummy. Instead of respecting myself and avoiding s*x I refused. Next thing I pooped on the bed. I thought it was going to be a silent fart but it wasn't. 8yrs later, we stil laf over it!!!
grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nostalgia21(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
sexyboocalher: One day i was taking a nap when i was recovering frm malaria. There was a knock on the door and i got up to go see who it was. It was a teenage boy and girl from Christ Embassy church on evangelism. I noticed that they wouldnt look at me at all and kept staring at the floor. I was wondering what was wrong with them o! As soon as they left,i immediately tried to take off the top i had hurriedly put on to go get the door when i discovered that,the top had been above my two big breasts the whole time,and i was braless. **covers face**
choi..dat boy go don feed his eyes tire cheesy
choi..dat boy go don feed his eyes tire
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
dis one pass breast feeding o
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
DrKlever: Mine was last month when I invited my gf to my house. Since we have not met since ASUU strike begun and it was her 1st day visiting me. Just as I was speaking with her my mum came out and asked my in pidgin english “Na u shit and u no flush toilet?” Mehn I was so emberassed as such I couldn't answer yes or no because I was the one who did it. The next thing she said was “Awya waka go flush dat shit now, nonsense!” I was speechless. After I dun form Behind 4 her, she was just gazing @ me smilling.
i don fall inside swimming pool, lmaooooo
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
sexyboocalher: I actually have lik 2 n here i go**coversface** When my hubby and I met, first night we were doing it I had running tummy. Instead of respecting myself and avoiding s*x I refused. Next thing I pooped on the bed. I thought it was going to be a silent fart but it wasn't. 8yrs later, we stil laf over it!!!
OMG!!!
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
oh my God, #faints
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by oginga: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
GM cought me seriously looking at the 'back side' of my female colleague.
Later that day she invited me to her office for some confidential discussion .
Thank God I was not punished, Infact we later laughed over it . I guess its because she likes me so much and moreso I'm the youngest in the entire organization.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
bxcode:
As i went into their office to report the useless driver, all of them find their way grin grin gringrin
ahahaha grin ...... I know U won't front chest nexttime !!!

grin .... Na Agberos kom dey organise ya face like that ..... Choi, No law for naija I for say make U sue the Transport Company ......... God go alleviate U .... !!!
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by olumyde5(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
adexsimply:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1439215_IMG_2552396972678_jpeg788e0b36c2998c6e047004e5b0c82ca6
where is the molue bro?

this is danfo and not molue
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Duchaello(f): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
lirusehn: omo 'em don carry politics enta NL. See wetin make FP ^^
So wetin suppose make front page......lishu.....ring like you mtccccccchew
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Teespice(f): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
mine would be the day i decided to chill with friends after a hectic day of reading as per exam things. totally forgot i had not eaten anything all day.

i drank and i was not sipping the drink. was drinking as if it was water. the next thing i was dizzy and i threw up in the process. had to be carried out. that was the last i could remember.

my friends took pictures of me in my state and after exams i saw my friend who still teases me about it to this day and even told me i owed him a pair of shoes since i ruined his with vomit.

i resolved to stay away from alcohol and after all said and done i did not carry the course over. cool cool cool cool cool.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Danhumprey: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Teespice: mine would be the day i decided to chill with friends after a hectic day of reading as per exam things. totally forgot i had not eaten anything all day.

i drank and i was not sipping the drink. was drinking as if it was water. the next thing i was dizzy and i threw up in the process. had to be carried out. that was the last i could remember.

my friends took pictures of me in my state and after exams i saw my friend who still teases me about it to this day and even told me i owed him a pair of shoes since i ruined his with vomit.

i resolved to stay away from alcohol and after all said and done i did not carry the course over. cool cool cool cool cool.

Praise the Lord!!! cheesy
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by lirusehn(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Duchaello: So wetin suppose make front page......lishu.....ring like you mtccccccchew
u knw see stone boil ni?
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
lirusehn: u knw see stone boil ni?
lol. . . . . Omo guy u get bad mouth o
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by bxcode(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
donroxy: ahahaha grin ...... I know U won't front chest nexttime !!!

grin .... Na Agberos kom dey organise ya face like that ..... Choi, No law for naija I for say make U sue the Transport Company ......... God go alleviate U .... !!!
Amen!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by migeoart(f): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
nutty_hnic: My days at school, a priv8 univ at benin....i got late to chapel filled with vc, senate nd students bla bla....and i entered majestically walking to the front seat....then bam.

I got called by the guy sharing the sermon to the alter.......that was it.....d guy ruined me with words
.......lol BIU I guex??
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by lirusehn(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
screenagerjoe: lol. . . . . Omo guy u get bad mouth o
d girl own na d height. grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
DutchesSsS:

Dynamix sharwama

Did u see me that night? embarassed
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by LizzyAnn(f): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mine was I'm 2008 I visited a friend of mine we were 6 in number ,I was sitting down with my legs open been dat I was putting on trouser I felt free not knowing my trouser was torn,being d only girl in their midst,everybody was just staring at me,I was wondering not until they started laughing I noticed they were looking at me cry,I ran out of d place like a mad woman,since then till now I don't ve d courage to go back there cry,it was so terrible, cry.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by LyfeJennings(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
2day. I got the saddest news of ma life so far.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by sexyboocalher(f): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ gott the saddest news of ma life so far.

May God heal U̶̲̥̅̊ ijn
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year by kenshin17(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
i have 3.
1)i told a gal i luv her and i wrote a letter to her.only 4 her to show the letter to my bro and sisters and even wanted to show it to my mum.
2)when i was in G.C.U (government college ughelli). They change my name (Boutrus) meaning (rock) to buttocks and yanch. I got irritated and i reported it to my teacher right in the class saying "uncle! They are calling me yanch!) only for the uncle to rebuff me saying"and so! Common sit down!" and everyone was laughing at me.
3)i was 18 and i bedwetted on the sitting room couch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NIMC Moves To Integrate BVN Data / Change Of Name In Newspaper publication / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.