Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Invitation For Chevron Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Chevron Interview (4198 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Dragnet Oil And Gas Test Conducted For Chevron In May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Chevron Interview by G12(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
I received the email quoted below this afternoon, but I don't know how genuine it is as I can't really recall when I made such application. Though, I have made some applications which I never kept record of, and a couple of my friends whom I forwarded my CV to may have also put up the application on my behalf .

Pls, I want to know if anybody here received the same mail, how genuine is it and how can one verify if this is truly a genuine mail? Kindly anticipating your replies/opinions/suggestion.
Thank you!
Here's the email

"Chevron Nigeria Limited,
2/3 Hon. Justice Mohammed Bello Street,
Asokoro,
Abuja.
Dear Applicant,
Your resume and request application has been observed, processed and you have
been stated for listing and recruitment. Contact Mr. Odje Mudiaga, our Human
Resource
Manager on 2348037940647 for the purchase of recruitment form, information and
interview details. Be duely notified that job vacancy is only stated in Abuja
and
applicants from other states will be asked to relocate to present for job
opportunity.
Any form of indiscipline is not tolerated in this recruitment process. Also
management will not be held responsible for disapproval of application due to
inability to
relocate or change residence to Abuja. An agreement will be signed in your
recruitment form when purchased for licensed authority.
Signed: Management
Chevron Nigeria Limited"

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Chevron Interview by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is a no-brainer...a poorly crafted Scam letter.

Which recruitment form are you purchasing?
Re: Invitation For Chevron Interview by G12(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
My broda, I tire! I "googled" the address, it seems to be genuine. So I'm thinking of going there tomorrow.
Re: Invitation For Chevron Interview by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
@G12 Oga Ade run for your dear life....never look back. Toor! my little cents
Re: Invitation For Chevron Interview by enigmang: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
G.12:
My broda, I tire! I "googled" the address, it seems to be genuine. So I'm thinking of going there tomorrow.

What seems to be genuine the address of course everyone can get Chevrons address….
Did you apply for the chevron job?? when
CHevron will never ask you to buy forms of any kind.. instead na them go give you transport self..

Bruvs, save yourself the stress its scam…..
Re: Invitation For Chevron Interview by G12(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thanks to y'all. A word they say is enough for the wise, so make I just act like wise man. grin
Re: Invitation For Chevron Interview by madeinnigeria: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2013
Hv u tried to verify whether its real or false
Re: Invitation For Chevron Interview by arinzehappines(f): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2013
Is not true I recive de 2 wen I call de no de ask me to pay 10,000 at GTBank 4 de Application form.I told de lady do I luke like de person she can eat money 4rm.
Re: Invitation For Chevron Interview by psalm68(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
house the thing tire me o,i got the same email at the weekend.they said i should call one mr gbenga seun.when i called the guy he said i ll collect form for 10,000.he said he has abt 4 forms remaining so i should hurry up.
Re: Invitation For Chevron Interview by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
psalm68: house the thing tire me o,i got the same email at the weekend.they said i should call one mr gbenga seun.when i called the guy he said i ll collect form for 10,000.he said he has abt 4 forms remaining so i should hurry up.

Ask am if you resemble Fally Pupa
Re: Invitation For Chevron Interview by Ghost01(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Got the same message yesterday. I called the said Mr Odje Mudiaga today, and he said the forms are no longer available in Abuja. However, I checked online, and the name of the HRM at Chevron, Nigeria is Mr. Patrick Eze, according to a job ad in circulation on the web, not Mudiaga. I have to admit though that I was very happy when I checked my mail and saw the message. Aluta Continua!
Re: Invitation For Chevron Interview by Kaxxy(f): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2013
No mind all those scammers,got thesame message this morning,me no go even call waste ma credit sef.

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Us In Nigeria And Earn N450, 000 Monthly / Kano Approves Recruitment Of 1,196 Female Teachers. / Ikeja Electric - Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.