Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election (2630 Views)

How Ifeanyi Ubah Used Violence To Rig Anambra For Jonathan / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments / Gov. Peter Obi Gave Anambra Rec. 2 Billion Naira To Rig Anambra Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
PICTURE OF POLICE OFFICER
HELPING APGA RIG THE ANAMBRA
ELECTION INCONJUCTION WITH
INEC. PLS TAG AND SHARE FOR THE
CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU!
WE the Youths of Anambra state
are saying an emphatical NO to
Jegalization of Anambra. NOW IS
THE TIME FOR CHANGE TIME TO PUT
AN END TO THE ELECTORAL
IMPUNITY IN NIGERIA!! FREEDOM IS
TAKEN NOT GIVEN

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by AbuHanifa: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by luvinhubby(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Anu-ofia, so a policeman casting his own vote is rigging elections? lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by snika: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
@OP, I was tempted to advise you to go home since you are drunk but after reading your post I concluded that you are blind as well.

Now repeat after me: "I ifeduba1988, I ifeduba1988, even though I'm a yoruba boy who registered on Nairaland on Anambra election day as 'THANKGOD IFEDUBA .T ' and have been creating anti-APGA and anti-Igbo threads since then, decree that I must never take ogogoro and warri weed together again."

So help you sango and amadioha.

15 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by sunstyle(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
luvinhubby: Anu-ofia, so a policeman casting his own vote is rigging elections? lipsrsealed
was he supose to vote?
Presiding officers, security officers, Inec officials etc are not eligible to vote, so your comment is seriouly wrong my dear.
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by snika: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
sunstyle:
was he supose to vote?
Presiding officers, security officers, Inec officials etc are not eligible to vote, so your comment is seriouly wrong my dear.
Dude nobody is voting. Did you see Anambra anywhere in the picture?
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by Cuche: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
What do you expect when he got a share of the Thief's "greetings" before, during and after the elections.
Corruption has come to stay in Nigeria. And the Police is part of the system
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by Nnewi1stSon: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
ITI BORIBO angry
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
There is no hope for better tommorow if we keep silent in the face of this monumental corruption because we are protecting our selfish interest. We the good people of Nigeria deserve the right to elect our leaders in a free,fair and credible election
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by biafranqueen: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
I can't see how he has any political alliance, you people have time, I don't blame you. If this is so why don't you take the news with the officers name and the full story to the media. Donate your money to Ngige for his legal expenses to take the matter to court. Biko if you really have proof do what you are preaching, exposing him on Nairaland will not solve the problem. If this is just a cheap joke find something more productive to do with your time.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by sholatech(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why all these fake theories from Ngige's camp? For me, its getting worrisome with the mis-use of print media and social media.

Imagine this post again..we can't see anambra anywhere, we can't see APGA been thumbprinted..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by investnow2013: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
Is it a Must that NGIGE should be Anambra-State Governor?. The era of Ngige & Ngige type Politics is gone & buried!. It now in the Dustbin of History. I am sorry to say This, But If the Baby you come to look after Dies,Then You need to pack your bag & go Home!.Anambra achoro okwu na uka ozo!.Oganihu Anambra ka Anyi na-Acho!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by ebucha: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Alamo is cheap.
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pls tell us, which pooling booth is that in Anambra? What is the name of the policeman? If you tell us the name of the pooling booth, somebody can help us identify him. Stop crying more than the bereaved. APC wolves crying
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by biafranqueen: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
sholatech: Why all these fake theories from Ngige's camp? For me, its getting worrisome with the mis-use of print media and social media.

Imagine this post again..we can't see anambra anywhere, we can't see APGA been thumbprinted..
Nothing is being shown, if all they say is true they would be talking about how they won in court, but nothing like that is happening because they are busy fighting for the lives of those they put in trouble in Imo state. He should be busy providing those 180 youths that are languishing in agony in jail for a loss cause of trying to rig the elections, instead of here spewing rubbish!
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by donphilopus: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by nedufantasy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
anybody can do that wearing such uniform even tomorrow
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by AtlanticBreeze: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm yet to see the "igbo" people that voted APGA. All I see is Jega, Police, Peter obi, Victor Umeh and GEJ. This election cannot survive a competent law and I keep saying APGA will be heavily disgraced if this election is re-run after the fraud Peter obi leaves office. Hate it or love it, Ngige is Anambra next governor!
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by investnow2013: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
ifeduba1988: There is no hope for better tommorow if we keep silent in the face of this monumental corruption because we are protecting our selfish interest. We the good people of Nigeria deserve the right to elect our leaders in a free,fair and credible election
I don't like rigging or Riggers!. For me where were you When Ngige was rigging Past Anambra-State Elections?. Please our People needs Investments that can create Job!. I will advise You to channel This your Political Propaganda to something useful if you are from Anambra-State instead of wasting it on a Very selfish Senator Who failed to defend or attract meaningful project to his State.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by AtlanticBreeze: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
invest-now2013:
I don't like rigging or Riggers!. For me where were you When Ngige was rigging Past Anambra-State Elections?. Please our People needs Investments that can create Job!. I will advise You to channel This your Political Propaganda to something useful if you are from Anambra-State instead of wasting it on a Very selfish Senator Who failed to defend or attract meaningful project to his State.
you don't like rigging or riggers but you support Peter obi who is currently, openly and shamelessly rigging while you are fixated on your hatred for Ngige bloody hypocrite.Ngige is Anambra next governor, if you don't like take a plunge off Niger bridge.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by biafranqueen: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
invest-now2013:
iseeeee

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by Longeria(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: I'm yet to see the "igbo" people that voted APGA. All I see is Jega, Police, Peter obi, Victor Umeh and GEJ. This election cannot survive a competent law and I keep saying APGA will be heavily disgraced if this election is re-run after the fraud Peter obi leaves office. Hate it or love it, Ngige is Anambra next governor!
Promise me you won't smoke again.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by biafranqueen: 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
you don't like rigging or riggers but you support Peter obi who is currently, openly and shamelessly rigging while you are fixated on your hatred for Ngige bloody hypocrite.Ngige is Anambra next governor, if you don't like take a plunge off Niger bridge.
why aren't you supporting your Oga for Senate President, your still looking for that position and it has been filled be useful to your master and go and fetch him a juicer federal gig grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by biafranqueen: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
Longeria: Promise me you smoke again.
don't mind Freeglobe instead of taking food to his or her comrades languishing in Imo jail facing serious Federal charges she /he is here displaying mental illusions of winning an election that has been decided.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by AtlanticBreeze: 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
biafranqueen: why aren't you supporting your Oga for Senate President, your still looking for that position and it has been filled be useful to your master and go and fetch him a juicer federal gig grin
been filled by who? keep fooling yaself
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by AtlanticBreeze: 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
biafranqueen: don't mind Freeglobe instead of taking food to his or her comrades languishing in Imo jail facing serious Federal charges she /he is here displaying mental illusions of winning an election that has been decided.
is it not funny that anybody that disagrees with your thieving, clueless governor and his puppet is called the ever delectable freeglobe? cheesy cheesy

You said you were returning for the polls and we didn't know you were coming to join in massively thumbprinting ballot papers for APGA. I hope non of your kids are involved in the underage voters saga because they will be surely prosecuted. tongue
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by kenbee(f): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
So, where is the APGA thing here or how do we know this is Anambra? APC is a bad loser!
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by AtlanticBreeze: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
kenbee: So, where is the APGA thing here or how do we know this is Anambra? APC is a bad loser!
elrufai confirmed they have details of the policeman. You can only be called a bad loser when you lose.
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by Dannylux: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
snika: @OP, I was tempted to advise you to go home since you are drunk but after reading your post I concluded that you are blind as well.

Now repeat after me: "I ifeduba1988, I ifeduba1988, even though I'm a yoruba boy who registered on Nairaland on Anambra election day as 'THANKGOD IFEDUBA .T ' and have been creating anti-APGA and anti-Igbo threads since then, decree that I must never take ogogoro and warri weed together again."

So help you sango and amadioha.

Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by investnow2013: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
Only in your Dream!. Freeglobe or Atlanticbreeze I know you are not from Anambra-State, Why worry yourself with what don't concerns You?. Your godfather NGIGE is our Son & for your information our Son's Political career is coming to an end because of his faulty foundation!
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Did we see APGA on th ballot papers? He was actually doing it for APC.
Re: Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election by kadas01(m): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm still doubting if a policeman of this present day Nigeria would conveniently allow anyone take photograph of him or her while doing this!!......Such police officer must be a very BIG FOOL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

boat service for War:Return The Merchant Navy Back Under The Navy-- Musiwa / To be an authority in Science and Engineering you need to be in these schools / Speakers Reject Olugbemi As Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.