Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Top 10 Most Outrageous Red Carpet Outfits Of All Time - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 10 Most Outrageous Red Carpet Outfits Of All Time (7302 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Outrageous Red Carpet Outfits Of All Time by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
The kinda dresses you'll see on red carpets these days makes you wonder if these ladies "Dress the way they want to be addressed"
Enjoy my collection grin

Re: Top 10 Most Outrageous Red Carpet Outfits Of All Time by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
More

Re: Top 10 Most Outrageous Red Carpet Outfits Of All Time by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Last

Re: Top 10 Most Outrageous Red Carpet Outfits Of All Time by CyrusLevi(m): 1:40am On Nov 28, 2013
Gaga is always outrageous.
Re: Top 10 Most Outrageous Red Carpet Outfits Of All Time by Pelummy(f): 4:42am On Nov 28, 2013
red carpet has turn mad carpet for some celebrities embarassed
Re: Top 10 Most Outrageous Red Carpet Outfits Of All Time by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
I disagree with some on this list.
How could you ignore Lady Gaga's meat dress?! That has been her most controversial dress of all time1
Or Jlo's green plunging one that caused great controversy back in the 2000s?
Then of course Lil' Kim's sea shell dress she wore to the MTV awards show which Miley reprised for Halloween this year
And then there was Cher's sea true black dress. Cant remember where she wore it sha.
No, this list no correct o.
Re: Top 10 Most Outrageous Red Carpet Outfits Of All Time by adisa204(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2013
vivacious vivi: I disagree with some on this list.
How could you ignore Lady Gaga's meat dress?! That has been her most controversial dress of all time1
Or Jlo's green plunging one that caused great controversy back in the 2000s?
Then of course Lil' Kim's sea shell dress she wore to the MTV awards show which Miley reprised for Halloween this year
And then there was Cher's sea true black dress. Cant remember where she wore it sha.
No, this list no correct o.
lady gaga meat dress was d dress of the century and of the year if u have forgotten

(1) (Reply)

Catalog Of Latest Lace Gown Styles For Wedding 2019 / Photos:woman, 75, Has The Thinnest Waist! / How Do I Achieve A Fair Yellow Skin Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.