Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest (13564 Views)

At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest / Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by osaxx: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
LBT: They attacked we the yorubas in Ondo State, we counter attacked them, flushed them out and went into their towns and villages outside in and outside Ondo State and their water ways turned into blood; it was the military that was deployed then that saved them likewise the Ajegunle clashes in Lagos even their reinforcements were ambushed on their way to lagos and dealt with. Their leaders know a war or clash with the Yorubas they can never win but the small ones are the one making small small noise.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I Have not stopped laughing...... u dare mention war and mention yoruba...yorubas have always looked at population not human prowess......an average niger- deltan is an army....an average yoruba man is afraid to die..like cowardly serious....only the sight of blood will make a yoruba man flee.......yoruba is the least dogged tribe in nigeria and they know that....or they are relying on oranmiyan shrine to lead them....please stop mentioning yoruba, if u are talking serious issue of war......

when it comes to war......believe me, no tribe can stand the niger-delta as unpoluated as they are;

NIGER DELTA ADVANTAGE IS THAT THEY ARE NATURALLY MILITARY AND HAVE BIG HEART
IGBOS ADVANTAGE IS THAT THEY ARE RUGGED AND CAN BUILD AMMUNITION WITH THEIR OWN HAND
HAUSA ADVANTAGE IS THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO DIE AND HAVE POPULATION....
YORUBAS ADVANTAGE IS THAT THEY WILL LOOK FOR WHO TO BETRAY AND BACK-BITE TO PLAY A SECOND FIDDLE

MY DEAR YORUBA...THE ONLY ROLE U GUYZ PLAY IN NIGERIA IS WICKEDNESS, JEALOUSY, BACK-BITTING, HATING, COWARDY

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by busymouth: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
I recall Mr Asari Dokubo saying he has renounced his Nigerian citezenship...why all the bruhaha about his arrest in his "NEW" country...? I think we need to let people know that they cant hold a country to ransom just because they muscled their way to some illegal dollars ,Nigeria is not a banana republic..
Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by PhilipTosin(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
We want to emphasise that Alhaji
Dokubo-Asari, ever though a Nigerian, carries on legitimate
business and has been living partly
in Benin Republic for many years
now. In fact, he owns houses,
schools and an academy in that
country,”
So they already have a place to run to, after they destroy Nigeria finish, and all of them will be lieing to us saying we have no other place we can call home.

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by donodion(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
The only language Nigerian government understands is Insurgency and Violence.Thats the way to the peoples liberations.When you are tough,stubborn and destructive,Nigerian government would only then listen.Dialogue hardly ever work in this country as a means to settlement.
Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by stebell(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
LBT: South South or their supporters won't even try it because if they do; they are finish. The Yorubas will take them to the cleaners in a matter of days not months. Forget all the noise the are making! Let them attack Benin Republic or the south West and their weakness will be shown to the whole world in a matter of day. They are wiser than you think so they won't even try it.

We hv always known de Yoruba man as a man who talk more, make noise but wen it gets down, they run n hide like cowards.

Wen MEND came to Lagos n attack Atlas Cove, wat did yu peeps do. Same old noise.

By broda up said never yu underestimate de Ijaw/Niger Delta man.

We act rather than make empty noise.

Proudly Ijaw
Proudly South South
Proudly Niger Delta
Proudly Naija

Still #GEJ# till 2019.
Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by hardbody: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
stebell:

The Ijaws will never do any tin.
It was an Ijaw man (Isaac Boro) dat made it possible for Nigerian troops to invade Biafra territories.
If history will teach yu any tin, Biafrans were advancing into ur territories and yu peeps were scared n running away.

Yu hv de gut to open ur loud mouth n spew rubbish about ma peeps.

Proudly Ijaw
Proudly Rivers
Proudly Naija

Shame on you. Traitors.
Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by rhames(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
dayokanu: Danger of ogogoro

Support you my brother. Maybe we should suplly dem more Oguro.
Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by rhames(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
ndu_chucks: Misplaced priorities by terrorists.

The "owners of Nigeria" will use whatever influence they have throughout West Africa to thwart all efforts to take their Candy away. The real billionaires have sent their first signal. lipsrsealed

The French Government will not fold its arms and watch you walk over their territory. When that happens, it will take only hours before they annex the entire Niger Delta region the way they did with Falklands Islands. Any ways, Goodluck with your threat.
Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by novaman: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2013
That is very good, they should blow up everything starting with the University he is building, stupid MEND; so if the United States arrest Dokubo for whatever reasons, they will start blowing up America cities, mumu people
Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by oluwashaddow(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2013
Ok

1 Like

Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by kashflynn(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2013
Na by mouth?? Do dey tink is d nonsense dey did wif FG 2006-09 b4 amnesty.. Make dey go try na ... 1 community won go fight country... D lord is ur strength.. Abeg another news jarae
Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by Litmus: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
So this guy renounced his Nigerian citizenship. In South Africa, they imprisoned him, now in Benin Republic, they have imprisoned him. In Nigeria he was free. If and When he leaves Benin, where will he go? I fervently hope that the Nigerian President is not pursuing diplomatic channels in other to have him freed. I hope if it is to Nigeria he comes, that as a foreigner, his papers are checked and if discovered that he is called Tokumbo -or whatever -then they arrest him because he is a terrorist and deported back to his country -wherever that place may be.

One poster stated the following:

You went to live in another man's house, he welcomed you in, now you're threatening to attack him for letting you into his house.

Why are Nigerians like this? When you put a rooster in a new environment, he stands with one foot for sometime before putting the other foot down.

But Nigerians are never like that, once you allow them in, they become authoritative and lawless.

It's a shame.

The statement prompts me to ask, well, why did Benin welcome him? After all, this guy is notorious. The South Africans rightly placed him on trial for acts of terrorism. Yet, Benin welcomed him. One could accuse Benin of harboring and abetting Terrorists. If so, then perhaps it is poetic justice that Tokobo- or whatever he is called -threatens to terrorise them. Cameroon should watch and take note. It does not pay to offer terrorists sanctuary.

Interestingly the poster, quoted, also stated:
why are Nigerians like this
without seeing what Beninos are like, for harboring Terorists. I often find this myopia in those that hate Nigerians.
Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by Blackheritage: 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
gboss4sure:

Save your loud mouth for 2015 cause e go hot. No run wen e start ooo. War no be for mouth go and ask your grandfather. take what is happening in syria as an example, Don't brag about war cause when e happen u go begin pray make e stop
But ur people dey brag now say they'll be war or they're trying to attack us behind.. Yes My grandfathers and a saying in our land says War does not bore a gentle child.. We pray that war should not happen, but if it does with these noise up n down, we will never be intimidated by any tribe. I can assure.
Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by Blackheritage: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
iamdsam:
Don't joke with MEND. We're more capable than your Yoruba whatever.
Let's wait n see....
Re: MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest by DaBullIT(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=22pt]I'm yet to hear or read about that attack they promised. All mouth no action yèyé people [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugbekpe-ekperi: Remembering Dele Giwa 29 Years After / Buhari Emerges Unopposed In His Bid For Second Term - Bashir Ahmad / Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.