Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) (25829 Views)

Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent / Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sometimes I can't help but pity Nigerians for making mediocre so popular. who is kate henshaw to become a judge in a competitive show like this? someone whose emotional intelligence cannot be proved and she was made a judge just because she appeared on some rubbish movie shows.Imagine the kind of attitude she displayed? Anyway this can only happen in Nigeria.

mtsceww
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by dude99(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
what was funny most was when heven was being interviewed after he sang,he said"am not embarrased at all,because in the history of Nigeria got talent,am the only one that sang and the judges worked out"and he was saying it like he was dead seriou!
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by martronilla: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
na wa o.... that Dan guy na ashawo... he never had d intention of walking out on d guy... buh he did walk out cos Kate walked out... fat hegoated woman wrapper.... smh
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by eraly(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
She did somtin similar to a guy on her SCREEN DIVAS n since den d respect I av for her reduced. I ws soooooo shocked n embarased dat day. Som1 wu knw her should warn her.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by LivingSoul34: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
I think i overrated this Kate of a Lady! Her attitude was not only unprofessional but also childish... You don't just embarrass an adult in the public like that claiming that you don't give people false hope... It's quite unfortunate that many of these celebrities think overrated themselves but i used to think Kate was different not knowing that they are all the same... Some of our super stars are not qualify for a waka-pass role in Hollywood but Nigerians out of patriotism spent time and money to watch their movies just to encourage them yet they feel too big to tolerate others... Kate ,you lost a fan today.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Doncute(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Shy Dare: D heaven gai kant sing @ll @ll, y cum on tv and disgrace urself wen u v got no singing talent.
Shy Dare: D heaven gai kant sing @ll @ll, y cum on tv and disgrace urself wen u v got no singing talent.
Dat is not d point at all...jst cos she's a star doesnt mean she shld downgrade other upcomin artistes
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by siliowhizper: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Some of the people commenting didn't watch this video properly or at all. Did you hear when Kate asked him to stop singing, did he? NO! when kate said she was going to walk off the stage if he continued, did he stop? NO! The dude continued singing. Nobody should blame Kate at all. If you give birth to your kids oooo, you can afford to take his/her rubbish, disobedience or you can go ahead and tolerate all form of insubordination from your junior at work.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by jmaine: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
siliowhizper: Some of the people commenting didn't watch this video properly or at all. Did you hear when Kate asked him to stop singing, did he? NO! when kate said she was going to walk off the stage if he continued, did he stop? NO! The dude continued singing. Nobody should blame Kate at all. If you give birth to your kids oooo, you can afford to take his/her rubbish, disobedience or you can go ahead and tolerate all form of insubordination from your junior at work.

No matter how hard you try to justify this childish and shameless act by Kate.

She messed up big time . . . .
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by fuke(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nonsense.

I reduce my admiration for Henshaw.

And will; never click anything on her this forum again.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by fuke(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
siliowhizper: Some of the people commenting didn't watch this video properly or at all. Did you hear when Kate asked him to stop singing, did he? NO! when kate said she was going to walk off the stage if he continued, did he stop? NO! The dude continued singing. Nobody should blame Kate at all. If you give birth to your kids oooo, you can afford to take his/her rubbish, disobedience or you can go ahead and tolerate all form of insubordination from your junior at work.

It is you who appear not to have watched the film.

When she asked her to stop the man on her right urged him on.

Now what right had she to stop the guy.

The guy had all the right to finish his song even it was gibberish
since he had gotten to that stage

Success has entered your idols head.

The sponsors should drop her and whether you like it or not she has lost many friends.

Kudos to the man who insisted the guy should finish.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by rhames(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
I no dey watch these got talent program.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by meetmuyiwa(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
I love the Guy's comment after the audition
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by COOLDUN: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
homesteady: The guy deserves it! She told him to stop singing and he continued grin Maybe he was trying to dare her!

Is this the only way you can reason? Oh I’m very sorry for the country you come from. Who is Kate Henshaw to order the guy to stop when his time to perform has not finished? From the beginning they never allowed the guy to relax, it seems that the guy was rejected on arrival.

I know Kate Henshaw as an average opportuned actress in Nigeria and not a musician that is supposed to be a judge in this musical contest. The two Hippopotamus also don't merit being there; they succumbed to her nasty, rude and unprofessional attitude, just to please her because they know what they are looking for from her.

That is what you get from a country where triangular pegs are put in the round holes, they were expecting the Late Michael Jackson to wake up and sing in their shabby ill organized contest.

I really commend the guy for his courageous and outspokenness, he did well to give it back to those village square comedians/judges.

Don't be surprised that this guy might turn out to be more successful musician tomorrow , while the arrangee winner will end up as a backup artist.

Legend Bright Chimezie of Zigima band was humiliated by many producers, before he made it as a patient and determined musician.

I advice this insulted guy not to relent and face his musical career with prayer and hard work, sky will be his limit tomorrow. A man, who passed in the subject Bill Gate failed, later became his manager in his Microsoft business.

Gear up brother, you can still make it in life without Nigeria got Talents contest. God bless and guide you.

As for you that is supporting this evil, try to change before you destroy yourself by being an evil supporter. Kate and her Hippopotamus co judges are BIG CLOWNS.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
can you just listen to ur self? Why will only kate or whatever she calls her self tell him to stop singing?is she the only judge? Screw her joor
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by homesteady(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
COOLDUN:

Is this the only way you can reason? Oh I’m very sorry for the country you come from. Who is Kate Henshaw to order the guy to stop when his time to perform has not finished? From the beginning they never allowed the guy to relax, it seems that the guy was rejected on arrival.

I know Kate Henshaw as an average opportuned actress in Nigeria and not a musician that is supposed to be a judge in this musical contest. The two Hippopotamus also don't merit being there; they succumbed to her nasty, rude and unprofessional attitude, just to please her because they know what they are looking for from her.

That is what you get from a country where triangular pegs are put in the round holes, they were expecting the Late Michael Jackson to wake up and sing in their shabby ill organized contest.

I really commend the guy for his courageous and outspokenness, he did well to give it back to those village square comedians/judges.

Don't be surprised that this guy might turn out to be more successful musician tomorrow , while the arrangee winner will end up as a backup artist.

Legend Bright Chimezie of Zigima band was humiliated by many producers, before he made it as a patient and determined musician.

I advice this insulted guy not to relent and face his musical career with prayer and hard work, sky will be his limit tomorrow. A man, who passed in the subject Bill Gate failed, later became his manager in his Microsoft business.

Gear up brother, you can still make it in life without Nigeria got Talents contest. God bless and guide you.

As for you that is supporting this evil, try to change before you destroy yourself by being an evil supporter. Kate and her Hippopotamus co judges are BIG CLOWNS.
JESU! See beefing shocked shocked shocked Na wa oh!
Who is kate henshaw? She is among the judges of the show!
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by homesteady(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
safarigirl: even Simon Cowell would never vacate his seat because some talentless dude won't stop singing when he's told to, so who da fuq is Kate?
She is like the god of the show! She can do whatsoever pleases her!
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Lumyboi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
fuke:

It is you who appear not to have watched the film.

When she asked her to stop the man on her right urged him on.

Now what right had she to stop the guy.

The guy had all the right to finish his song even it was gibberish
since he had gotten to that stage

Success has entered your idols head.

The sponsors should drop her and whether you like it or not she has lost many friends.

Kudos to the man who insisted the guy should finish.

Used to c her as on cool-headed person. Nawa o. So she can rude lik diz! So not rit
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by sunex: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
just too bad ...naija for show.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by jmaine: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
That Dan Foster na real dummy. . .Because kate mess up, the guy sef do follow follow . .Yeye . . .

Abeg the dude comment after been embarrassed was classic . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by slypacino(m): 2:01am On Nov 29, 2013
During her days, was there events like Nigeria got talents? She was picked without auditioning. I wish I was d guy I will give her a dirty slap on that stage.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by texazzpete(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2013
siliowhizper: Some of the people commenting didn't watch this video properly or at all. Did you hear when Kate asked him to stop singing, did he? NO! when kate said she was going to walk off the stage if he continued, did he stop? NO! The dude continued singing. Nobody should blame Kate at all.

If you have nothing intelligent to say, please keep quiet.
You're mandated to stop singing if all three judges buzz you out. One judge still hadn't buzzed him out and he was asked to continue singing.

Why is he supposed to stop singing because your idol Kate asked him to stop? Not everyone is a nollywood groupie like you.

siliowhizper: If you give birth to your kids oooo, you can afford to take his/her rubbish, disobedience or you can go ahead and tolerate all form of insubordination from your junior at work.

What the heck are you even saying?! Who is the 'junior' here? Where's the 'insubordination'?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by ChildofChukwu(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2013
***Clears throat***
I've alway been a fan of Kate Henshaw's and had so much respect, but this public display of arrogance, lack of self control and self respect, and poor character, has shown how much value she has. For God's sake how can a "judge" push another "judge's" X button!?! That has never happened before and clearly shows her lack of self discipline. Obviously the dude "Heaven" is a terrible singer, but that was extreme public humiliation and she ended up disgracing herself in the process. I'm also disappointed in Dan Foster for walking out as well. Every Sunday you preach on radio, is this the "love" you preach!?!
I'm highly disappointed in you both, to say the least! angry

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by peterg3: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2013
Well sincerely,I didn't watch the video(wetin I wan watch am for sef),but if she actually told someone he'll never make it in Nigeria,then that's extreme o!I pray the guy makes it somehow,in Nigeria,and prove her wrong(she no be God).#justsaying
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Edwyna: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2013
i saw that episode. hilarious
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by emoo4: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2013
That guy being laughed at could actually become successful in music.... Kate was way out of line. she was never treated that way or was she?
Its damaging to her and the guy in question.
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 01, 2013
smh.....This is what i always say about Nigerians! They will never do things the right! Arrogantly doing things that are unheard of! GEEEEEEZ! Wtf is Kate and that fake a/ss Dan trying to prove now? This is not expected of anybody at all....talkless of judges! - who are supposed to encourage, even if they will eventually say No. I feel really sad right now.... Someone should tell those two lowlifes that; what they did and they think is something to be proud of might just be that last thing that would crash that guy's self esteem forever and may probably ruin his life (I pray not)! It's just unfair! His voice wasn't that bad sef.

May God punish the two of you accordingly! AMEN in Jesus name. God will look at the fact that this is the first time I'm ever serious on Nairaland and Punish you! You will be ridiculed this way in 100 folds and I will be here to laugh at both of you when your waterloo comes. AMEN in Jesus name tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Can someone just start a petition for the Removal of Kate and Dan from the Show? I will gladly sign 1000 times. This is Unprofessionalism, Stup/idity and Immaturity at its peak! Shameful to say the least!
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 01, 2013
mtchheww....is it now a crime to have 'Heaven' as stage name? What's their own with his stage name; even if he was bearing Jesus or Allah? What's their own? The guy was practically rejected on arrival! They didn't even allow him to start singing! And those yeye Audience too found it funny! mtcheew. I'm boiling right now! She is an I/diot! Dan is the Deputy I/diot. And She pressed Dan's button for him?? How more unprofessional can someone get? She attempted to press the third guy's button sef....the guy prevented her!

I can't believe my love for kate has turned to extreme hate! I can never like her again.....it's not a curse! I detest her! They should just remove her as a judge!
Re: Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) by UyoBoy4Real: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Stops Multichoice From Increasing Tariffs / AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria / BBNaija: Esther Becomes The First Female Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.