Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Common Color Of Christmas Gift - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Common Color Of Christmas Gift (610 Views)

Pls Help Me, No Body Has Ever Seen D Color Of My Back & Tummy For Up To 3yrs Now / The Best Color Of Lipstick For Dark Lips / What Is D Sexiest Color Of Undies..?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Color Of Christmas Gift by miyalian(f): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2013
There are several colors which are traditionally associated with Christmas.Most the colors and their meanings come from the western/northern european traditions and customs, when Christmas is in the middle of winter and it's dark and cold.
Evergreen plants, like Holly, Ivy and Mistletoe have been used for thousands of years to decorate and brighten up buildings during the long dark winter. They also reminded people that spring would come and that winter wouldn't last forever!
Now the most common use of green at Christmas are Christmas Trees.
Red is also the color of Holly berries, which is said to represent the blood of Jesus when he died on the cross.
this year christmas i plan buy a christmas tree,we'll decorate it with red lamps.also i'wanna send a rhinestone designs red christmas gift to my mom.hope she will be the most happy person.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Designer You Ever Rocked / Comfortable And Affordable Sandals Bbm 3324cfa4 / Receptionist/secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.