Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

O.J Simpson Is Khloe Kardashian’s Biological Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / O.J Simpson Is Khloe Kardashian’s Biological Father (2726 Views)

Is Khloe Kardashian’s Butt “still Growing”? / O.J. Simpson Looking Haggard As He Returns To Court For Hearing On New Trial / O.j Simpson Confesses To Killing Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

O.J Simpson Is Khloe Kardashian’s Biological Father by twogood: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2013
OJ’s Manager Claims Kris Jenner Slept With Him
An end is finally coming to speculation surrounding Khloe Kardashian’s paternity.
According to Norman Pardo, the manager of Ex-American footballer OJ Simpson, Khloe’s mother,Kris Jenner slept with OJ Simpson few years back.
Norman said OJ is likely the real father of Khloe Kardashian.
This was revealed in an exclusive interview with In Touch Magazine.
“It’s all going to come out sooner or later Khloé could be O.J.’s kid. And O.J. hasn’t
denied that Khloé could be his daughter. Whenever I bring it up, he giggles.” – said Norman
While Kris and her then-husband Robert Kardashian were close to the Simpsons, this is the first time OJ has been named as a potential father to Khloe. But Pardo claimed…
They all took their vacations together. There was a lot of partying going on back then. Kris cheated on Robert — she was known for having a good time.’
Kardashian also served as a member of Simpson’s ‘Dream Team’ as his attorney in the famous 1995 murder trial.
While Kris Jenner has openly admitted cheating on her former husband, she has always strongly denied any suggestion that Robert was not her daughter’s father.
“I have never heard such crap in my life. I was there, right. I gave birth, I know who the dad was. Everything’s good. We’re all good. It’s the family joke because Khloe was blond and not dark-haired.” – Kris Jenner told GMA last year
Take a closer look at the picture, they share the same nose…. Isn’t it?
Even they both smile the same way. Blood they say is thicker than water.
Guess it is time for a quickDNA test.

1 Like

Re: O.J Simpson Is Khloe Kardashian’s Biological Father by abuaoyen(f): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2013
Its not true! Not my khloe.
Re: O.J Simpson Is Khloe Kardashian’s Biological Father by twogood: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2013
abuaoyen: Its not true! Not my khloe.
I like Khloe more than Kim & Kourtney but her mum and whoever her dad is determines her source.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Unbelievable Thing Kanye West Said About Nelson Mandela / Shocking: Old Celeb Photos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.