Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Jesus, Gods Servant In Heaven, The First And Only Angel Glorified Above Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus, Gods Servant In Heaven, The First And Only Angel Glorified Above Others (675 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Did Jesus Went To Heaven The Day He Died Or 40 Days After ? / Jesus Pre-existed And Was Glorified Before The World Began! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus, Gods Servant In Heaven, The First And Only Angel Glorified Above Others by BERNIMOORE: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2013
jesus was reffered as servant in the old testament book of isaiah, before he came to the the earth

isaiah 42;1-6
42 “Behold! My Servant whom I uphold,
My Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him;He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles

isaiah 42:6

6 “I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness,

'have called you', is a past tence here, that one is very sure

...... (a)and will hold Your hand; (b)I will keep You and give (c)You as a covenant to the people

God was here assuring jesus his chief servant there in heaven before giving him out as a covenant as revealed to prophet isaiah

jesus as an angel

4 good bibles that says jesus is an angel,(angel of covenant) in (malachi 3:1,.

(1)dual rheims, ........And presently the Lord, whom you seek, and the angel of the testament, whom you desire, shall come to his temple. Behold he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts

(2)darby bible,.........and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts

(3)wyclyff ............Lo! I shall send mine angel, and he shall make ready the way before my face; and anon the Lord, whom ye seek, shall come to his holy temple, and the angel of the testament, whom ye will. Lo! he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts

(4)Amplified bible) ...................................and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith lord of hosts

you will ask, that why is john the baptist a human reffered to as angel, this is because;

Angel is a task not a different form/nature but apply to both human and spirit sons of God
the word itself Angel was derived from latin, which means messenger, it was'nt limiting this to only spirit beign but also human

yes of course, john is 1, human by default,and/messenger,angel, but spirit sons of God,also known as angels/messenger are spirits who falls under the 2, supernatural spirit/form by default, the same invincible form with God was known.

then we have 2 categories of forms, 1, visible 2,invicible

there is no other default form called angels form outside this 2 above
Re: Jesus, Gods Servant In Heaven, The First And Only Angel Glorified Above Others by paulGrundy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bump

Cc: Jessicha
Re: Jesus, Gods Servant In Heaven, The First And Only Angel Glorified Above Others by Peritus(m): 4:53am On Apr 28, 2016
Beautiful nonsense

(1) (Reply)

The Council That Created Jesus, By Dr Ray Hagin / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You / *seven Days Prayer And Thanksgiving For Nairaland*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.