Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! (4274 Views)

Advice Urgently Please!! / A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. / Advice Urgently Needed "He's Adamant On Having Separate Rooms" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Cosmass(f): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1474833/what-hurdles-challenges-faced-before-getting-married

This was the last post I had posted, going to 2months now. I haven't heard from him or so except a message he sent me over 3 weeks ago. Good bye, this and that. So I started healing myself and moving on.

Until recently Someone close to him that is with him 24/7 works in the same place with him, called me and informed me not to be angry with him, that what is going on is not ordinary. That because I was nice to him, he had vowed to help me to the root of this problem and got to find out a lady involved was using charms and holding him. That my guy has not been himself since, excessive spending, coming late, fast foods everyday and sometimes compare me to the other lady that I am better in everything but he can't just call or come out.

I was shocked and began to remember the harsh words sent to me and started relating them, that I believed it wasn't normal, So the person close to me just advised to be patient and keep praying that everything will be alright. I was scared at first and just told him that whatever it is please no jazz, magic, etc.. he said No that God is God, that we are just all praying. I said Okay and droped the phone.

I am confused on what's going on but I've decided to just stay on my own and pray and wait.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by nbright: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2013
Pray but don't wait... What if it takes 8 years for him to come around?...

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
@OP, I've read through your other thread. I just have to say that you are so desperate that you'll believe anything that you're told about this guy.

Going through a break-up is never easy but if there's anything that would make it easier, it'll be avoiding anything that links you to your ex.

So he sent you a text saying goodbye & now his/your friend is coming to say he hasn't been himself, bla bla bla.

I think he has caused you enough embarrassment already. angry This has got to stop now & you are the only one that can stop it.
angry

You are really making a fool of yourself & stooping too low for someone whose fiance broke up an engagement with her through a text message angry , I repeat through a text message? angry angry How much more wicked can he be for you realise that he isn't right for you. angryangryangry

Trust me, you can do better! Let your heart heal & you'll definitely get someone better. You don't need him.

When he sees that you don't send him anymore, he will have a rethink. He may even change his ways, but, by then, you'll be in full control of your emotions & whatever you do concerning him will be based on your terms.

Stand up & fight girl! Be strong & you will overcome!

'Acting-under-the-influence-of-jazz' my foot angry !

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Cosmass:
That because I was nice to him, he had vowed to help me to the root of this problem and got to find out a lady involved was using charms and holding him .

So how did he find out sef

Cosmass:
So the person close to me just advised to be patient and keep praying that everything will be alright. I was scared at first and just told him that whatever it is please no jazz, magic, etc .. he said No that God is God, that we are just all praying. I said Okay and droped the phone.

I am confused on what's going on but I've decided to just stay on my own and pray and wait.

Hmm, Dis una mutual friend better not take u to one babalawo center all in d name of luv oo.

December is nearing oo & ritualists are on rampage. A word is enough...
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by baralatie(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Cosmass: https://www.nairaland.com/1474833/what-hurdles-challenges-faced-before-getting-married

This was the last post I had posted, going to 2months now. I haven't heard from him or so except a message he sent me over 3 weeks ago. Good bye, this and that. So I started healing myself and moving on.

Until recently Someone close to him that is with him 24/7 works in the same place with him, called me and informed me not to be angry with him, that what is going on is not ordinary. That because I was nice to him, he had vowed to help me to the root of this problem and got to find out a lady involved was using charms and holding him. That my guy has not been himself since, excessive spending, coming late, fast foods everyday and sometimes compare me to the other lady that I am better in everything but he can't just call or come out.

I was shocked and began to remember the harsh words sent to me and started relating them, that I believed it wasn't normal, So the person close to me just advised to be patient and keep praying that everything will be alright. I was scared at first and just told him that whatever it is please no jazz, magic, etc.. he said No that God is God, that we are just all praying. I said Okay and droped the phone.

run for your life
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
I don't believe anyone used juju on your guy my guess is he fell for the other gal maybe he will come back maybe he won't better move on and don't wait around.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by EfemenaXY: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Superstitious Nigerians.

Anything unexplainable must be jazz / juju lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ever wondered why churches and babalawos thrive?
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by EfemenaXY: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Ever wondered why churches and babalawos thrive?

Simple.

They thrive on people's fear and ignorance.

Mtcheew!

Pastor this, pastor's wife that!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Cosmass(f): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
andromida: I don't believe anyone used juju on your guy my guess is he fell for the other gal maybe he will come back maybe he won't better move on and don't wait around.

Well that is true but what beats me is the way he went about it. Even the mum has ried talking to him. He sent me terrible, hateful and scary messages barely 2 weeks after the slight misunderstanding. It is very strange. One would imagine where we ever together? After two whole years? Someone that, me just hitting my foot, he could even rush me to the hospital to make sure I was okay. Even a week before we fell apart, he was telling our mutual friend, that he cant wait to marry me, we would have kids immediately, even asking how much wiz kid would cost for a wedding etc. It is really strange... I have not set my eyes on him since the incident. I'm not waiting around, I was quietly moving on, my family is very upset too with him. It was just the recent news that the person very close to him brought to me, that brought me here.

theLORDreigns: @OP, I've read through your other thread. I just have to say that you are so desperate that you'll believe anything that you're told about this guy.

Going through a break-up is never easy but if there's anything that would make it easier, it'll be avoiding anything that links you to your ex.

So he sent you a text saying goodbye & now his/your friend is coming to say he hasn't been himself, bla bla bla.

I think he has caused you enough embarrassment already. angry This has got to stop now & you are the only one that can stop it.
angry

You are really making a fool of yourself & stooping too low for someone whose fiance broke up an engagement with her through a text message angry , I repeat through a text message? angry angry How much more wicked can he be for you realise that he isn't right for you. angryangryangry

Trust me, you can do better! Let your heart heal & you'll definitely get someone better. You don't need him.

When he sees that you don't send him anymore, he will have a rethink. He may even change his ways, but, by then, you'll be in full control of your emotions & whatever you do concerning him will be based on your terms.

Stand up & fight girl! Be strong & you will overcome!

'Acting-under-the-influence-of-jazz' my foot angry !

Reading what you wrote again "Through text message" an engagement, that the wedding date has been set, halls booked, through a text message, brings me back to my senses. You are right. I have been quietly moving on, healing myself and the pains and then this news came up, that's what brought me here.
I'm still praying but also moving on, without answers, nothing said to me or my parents. They just left us hanging.

theLORDreigns:

So how did he find out sef

Hmm, Dis una mutual friend better not take u to one babalawo center all in d name of luv oo.

December is nearing oo & ritualists are on rampage. A word is enough...

He said I should not really worry, it is not my own problem but mine is to be patient, continue praying and not be too angry with him. That he is not himself.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by blank(f): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Don't be patient anything, move on! Forget him and look for someone else to mutually make happy.
When he comes to his senses, you can evaluate and then decide on how to make him suffer. Lol.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by esmeralda1(f): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
I just read thru ur other thread and seriously I do not believe he was or is under any jazz, jazz ko jazz ni.
He told ur mutual friend to help him with dt cock n bull tale after he saw that thimgs aint workin with d other lady.
U said he is close to God so y did d nonsense jazz take him away.
My dear, really move on if he wants to apologise let him do by himself n ensure d communication is beta.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Cosmass:
Reading what you wrote again "Through text message" an engagement, that the wedding date has been set, halls booked, through a text message, brings me back to my senses. You are right. I have been quietly moving on, healing myself and the pains and then this news came up, that's what brought me here.
I'm still praying but also moving on, without answers, nothing said to me or my parents. They just left us hanging.

Thank GOD that you see it too.
You can do better, you go girl cheesy!

In fact, I won't be surprised if the guy eventually comes begging after some time. If he does, don't send him away oo, just tell him to first beg your parents & if they agree then you'll think about accepting his apology. Make shakara well well, but don't overdo it oo.

If he doesn't come to beg you, I repeat, if he doesn't come to beg you, then just know that you can do much better than a guy who doesn't know your worth or value. He is not the man for you. Let him go. Please don't go & beg him oo.

My testimony: the right guy is ALWAYS worth the wait.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Cosmass(f): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2013
WHY IS MY TOPIC NOT SHOWING ON THE FAMILY SECTION? I HAVE TO LOG INTO MY PROFILE TO GET TO MY PAGE.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Cosmass(f): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2013
theLORDreigns:

Thank GOD that you see it too.
You can do better, you go girl cheesy!

In fact, I won't be surprised if the guy eventually comes begging after some time. If he does, don't send him away oo, just tell him to first beg your parents & if they agree then you'll think about accepting his apology. Make shakara well well, but don't overdo it oo.

If he doesn't come to beg you, I repeat, if he doesn't come to beg you, then just know that you can do much better than a guy who doesn't know your worth or value. He is not the man for you. Let him go. Please don't go & beg him oo.

My testimony: the right guy is ALWAYS worth the wait.

Yes I see it very well. It just hurts the way he is and went about everything but as I said, I am quietly moving on.

esmeralda1: I just read thru ur other thread and seriously I do not believe he was or is under any jazz, jazz ko jazz ni.
He told ur mutual friend to help him with dt cock n bull tale after he saw that thimgs aint workin with d other lady.
U said he is close to God so y did d nonsense jazz take him away.
My dear, really move on if he wants to apologise let him do by himself n ensure d communication is beta.

Lol @ jazz ko, jazz ni. Yeah been advised that, to heal, move on and if he does come back, he has to beg my parents for the embarassment and then I decide if I want to work things out again only after HEALING.

blank: Don't be patient anything, move on! Forget him and look for someone else to mutually make happy.
When he comes to his senses, you can evaluate and then decide on how to make him suffer. Lol.

Lol, It's not really easy justn jumping into another relationship, it happened barely two months and I don't want to be scared to trust someone else plus I'm still healing but I know I would be very fine and alrite.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Cosmass(f): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2013
Update

I finally called the person close to him and told him, thanks for his help and concern but I'm not interested in finding out whether and how to break the charm the girl is using on him. Asked whether he believed in prayers and God, he said he does but I know that prayer/God can take time to answer. That he just wanted me to get my man back, that in very few weeks my man would call and apologize to me but if I'm doubting and not interested, then we can just leave it.

I just told him thank you but my mind isn't at rest, finding out again and all or going somewhere. He said he is not a bad person, that he believes in prayer, that it is because I am a very nice person, he just wants to help me. I just told him, let us just be praying and wait on God. That if it is that charm, let God destroy it himself.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2013
^^^^
Don't mind the guy joor, he was just capitalising on your feelings.

There's nothing like jazz in your story.

Cosmass: Lol, It's not really easy justn jumping into another relationship, it happened barely two months and I don't want to be scared to trust someone else plus I'm still healing but I know I would be very fine and alrite .

Don't worry dear, you will be fine & everything will be alright. wink
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by 4tunebest(f): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2013
If he is yours, he will be back. If he doesn't come back, then he isnt yours. God, who knows the future, is preventing you from losing the greater good by being entangled with something lesser. That is how this will work out eventually if you keep your faith and trust God completely

Wish you all the best
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
He may just be testing the waters,if he still has any hold on you. Don't look back,if he really wants you he will find a way to come knocking on your door and if he comes you may not want him anymore.

I know how painful a break up is but I pray you find a better man sef.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
@op!u fall maga twice at ur on cost!
Be careful!
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Cosmass(f): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
UPDATE:

The person close to him called me again to tell me that the girl and my fiance or ex fiance whichever he is, had an argument last night and were screaming at each other, afterwards, she was dropped back home. That he believes it is the work of those he went to see that are working against the girl. That do I stil want to go ahead to make sure she leaves and my man returns to me.

I finally told him, thanks for his help but I think I still stand by us just praying and leaving it all to God. Let God fight for me, if it is charm, God will destroy it himself. He said okay, no problem.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Cosmass: UPDATE:

The person close to him called me again to tell me that the girl and my fiance or ex fiance whichever he is, had an argument last night and were screaming at each other, afterwards, she was dropped back home. That he believes it is the work of those he went to see that are working against the girl. That do I stil want to go ahead to make sure she leaves and my man returns to me.

I finally told him, thanks for his help but I think I still stand by us just praying and leaving it all to God. Let God fight for me, if it is charm, God will destroy it himself. He said okay, no problem.

I don't like this person close to him. Please tell him to stop helping you at once, i am afraid you are desperate and will be happy if the person is secretly helping you. Sometimes people leave our lives simply because they are not meant for us. This "person close to him" who has now set a watch tower over his life to make sure he returns to you is not doing you any favours infact he is keeping you stuck in an unhealthy situation dragging you back into what is not your business. If your ex and his babe are fighting and screaming at each other how does that concern you? He left you. What if he breaks up with the current babe and does not come back to you what next. Maybe God fighting for you is for you to move on and if your ex returns to you and wants to marry you all good but right now hoping God fights for you by separating him and his current babe is not good thinking. Please tell this "person close to him" you'd rather not know whats happening in your ex's life as you are moving on. Close this chapter.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Cosmass(f): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
andromida:

I don't like this person close to him. Please tell him to stop helping you at once, i am afraid you are desperate and will be happy if the person is secretly helping you. Sometimes people leave our lives simply because they are not meant for us. This "person close to him" who has now set a watch tower over his life to make sure he returns to you is not doing you any favours infact he is keeping you stuck in an unhealthy situation dragging you back into what is not your business. If your ex and his babe are fighting and screaming at each other how does that concern you? He left you. What if he breaks up with the current babe and does not come back to you what next. Maybe God fighting for you is for you to move on and if your ex returns to you and wants to marry you all good but right now hoping God fights for you by separating him and his current babe is not good thinking. Please tell this "person close to him" you'd rather not know whats happening in your ex's life as you are moving on. Close this chapter.

NOTED! Exactly what I need to do. And also when I meant God fighting for me, I meant I do not need the guy going places, finding out for me, that let God be the one to fight for me, if it's meant to be, it will be, if not, so be it.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Cosmass:

NOTED! Exactly what I need to do. And also when I meant God fighting for me, I meant I do not need the guy going places, finding out for me, that let God be the one to fight for me, if it's meant to be, it will be, if not, so be it.

He is telling you he is going places because you still grant him audience soon he will ask for money to give one Baba. Next time he calls please tell him you appreciate his concern but you are no longer interested in whatever is happening with your ex and his GF and will be truly happy if he lets everything go as you have moved on and stop picking his calls. Again close this chapter, its not as hard as you think just believe in God and yourself that your Right man will show up and he will but don't stay stuck monitoring any ex's life, praying for him to come back infact do a thanksgiving service by yourself that he has dropped out of your life. The less attention you give your ex the quicker you forget him and move on and then REALLY move on by enjoying your life and investing in things that make you happy.

Why would you want a man who does not want you anyway when there are sooooo many men who want you forever and will treat you right. Consider this what if your ex is the wrong man for you and him leaving you is God's way of fighting for you?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by baralatie(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
Cosmass: UPDATE:

its like u want these ur ex to finish ur life!
Best of luck!
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Cosmass(f): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
baralatie:
Best of luck!

why would I want him to finish my life?

andromida:

He is telling you he is going places because you still grant him audience soon he will ask for money to give one Baba. Next time he calls please tell him you appreciate his concern but you are no longer interested in whatever is happening with your ex and his GF and will be truly happy if he lets everything go as you have moved on and stop picking his calls. Again close this chapter, its not as hard as you think just believe in God and yourself that your Right man will show up and he will but don't stay stuck monitoring any ex's life, praying for him to come back infact do a thanksgiving service by yourself that he has dropped out of your life. The less attention you give your ex the quicker you forget him and move on and then REALLY move on by enjoying your life and investing in things that make you happy.

Why would you want a man who does not want you anyway when there are sooooo many men who want you forever and will treat you right. Consider this what if your ex is the wrong man for you and him leaving you is God's way of fighting for you?

NOTED.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Cosmass(f): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
baralatie:
Best of luck!

why would I want him to finish my life?

andromida:

NOTED.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Cosmass(f): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
UPDATE

My ex fiance just called me but I didn't pick and then he texted me saying " I hope you are doing well and have moved on. Please come and collect your things. The dvd is missing, I think one of the security men stole it but I'll buy another dvd for you". I read the message but did not reply or return the call.
I called the guard to ask him if my things were still with him because he had told me he dropped my things with him, the guard said no that my ex had taken back upstairs since last week.
This call and message comes after one month. How many times will he keep telling me move on. I have not contacted him since or sent him a message yet he is texting me again after how long if I have moved on. I haven't heard from him since. One of my friends jokingly said are you sure the jazz of the close friend isn't working? We just laughed but I was advised not to go anywhere, if he wants me, he will come look for me. If he wants to drop my things, he could drop them with his guard or drop them off somewhere.

This ex of mine, Oh God, take control.
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Cosmass, you still got feelings for him. Just have an open mind, go and collect your things as he said but be strong dear. Take the things and leave.
Start healing,I believe what is yours is yours ,you don't have to fight for it.
Engage yourself in some charity work or something to make you heal faster,
It's well
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by SisiKill1: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
How many times will he tell you to move on....you ask? Errr......Maybe if you aren't giving his silly friend an audience, going on about God will fight for you instead of telling the dude to mind his business, you won't be getting text messages telling to move the eff on.

Seriously, has it occurred to you that this close friend of his whose calls you wait for with bated breath to gist you about you ex's life could be telling your ex about the calls but instead of telling him he initiates the calls, he says you do? Did that not cross your mind at all?!!!

Two men have decided to use your head to play and you are still asking silly questions. The next time that eejit calls and you don't slam the phone down after telling thanks but no thanks....then you deserve whatever you get. undecided
Re: In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! by Cosmass(f): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sisi_Kill: How many times will he tell you to move on....you ask? Errr......Maybe if you aren't giving his silly friend an audience, going on about God will fight for you instead of telling the dude to mind his business, you won't be getting text messages telling to move the eff on.

Seriously, has it occurred to you that this close friend of his whose calls you wait for with bated breath to gist you about you ex's life could be telling your ex about the calls but instead of telling him he initiates the calls, he says you do? Did that not cross your mind at all?!!!

Two men have decided to use your head to play and you are still asking silly questions. The next time that eejit calls and you don't slam the phone down after telling thanks but no thanks....then you deserve whatever you get. undecided

Please take it easy with the words! What did I write that you do not understand? Did I tell you I am not moving on Did you not also see where I told him that I am not interested, that I just want to be on my own and pray to my own God, that I do not need his outside help? Did you not see where I wrote, he called and texted me but I did not answer or reply, that I am quietly moving on? What is it you see that you do not understand that I have written?

Chillisauce: Cosmass, you still got feelings for him. Just have an open mind, go and collect your things as he said but be strong dear. Take the things and leave.
Start healing,I believe what is yours is yours ,you don't have to fight for it.
Engage yourself in some charity work or something to make you heal faster,
It's well

Thanks dear but I have decided, I am not going anywhere close to him or his house. If he wants, he will find a way, if not, so be it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Marriage, How Do You Cope? / Her Husband Died, Then Her People Did This To Her.... / My Husband Refuses To Show Up At An Emergency Call And I Am Heavily Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.