Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy (24056 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / How I Keep My Tummy Flat On A Nigerian Diet / Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Nekaoflife(f): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2013
With Christmas and New Year fast approaching, you might find yourself engaging in lots of excesses and at this point a flabby tummy could find its way out. While there is no immediate magic to banish the stomach fat besides exercise, dressing cleverly to disguise a big belly and make you feel comfortable and classy. Here are some chic and classy disguise tricks.

Avoid tight clothes

Don’t wear tight garments over your belly. If you want to look stylish and highlight your strengths, it is best not to wear tight tops. They will accentuate every fat bubble you have and draw attention away from you and your fabulous clothes.

Leggings with wide tops

Leggings can be your best friend. They will fit comfortably around your belly and tuck it in a bit. Also, with so many wonderful tunics and long tops to choose from, you will look fabulous. Noone will notice your belly

Wear long cardigans and jackets

Opt for layers with long cardigans or wear jackets. If you wear several layers or add a nice modern jacket emphasizing a vertical line your belly will not be noticed at all.

Avoid belts

Don’t emphasize your tummy by adding accessories like belts No need to draw attention to your midlife tummy and belts will do just that.

The empire waist line

Dresses or tops with an empire waist line can be your best friend. These tops highlight the thinnest part of your top body, which you gives you a great silhouette.

Don’t tuck in

Wear tops over your skirts and pants and don’t tuck them. Tucking draws attention to your non-existing waist.

See more at: http://www.happenings9ja.com/happenings/posts/look-feel/beauty-fashion/FASHION-TIPS-Disguise-Tricks-For-Women-With-Big-Tummy#sthash.RDOZ1HGi.dpuf

1 Share

Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by 9icegee: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
wow
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by geeworld1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
2nd to comment, am gettin there
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by dhejykeane: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
I dey cum

1 Like

Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by DICKtator: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Amuga(f): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
@Op, tanx for this.
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Just one comment and it made fp?nawa o wel tnx@op bt dey should also try to watch wat dey eat instead...

1 Like

Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fp already?
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin

4 Likes

Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by mspee(f): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wow! Nice tips smiley

Women with big tummy now have hope wink
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Ugom38(f): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
wow,i luv dat post childbirth figure.i pray to be so and am working towards it.
by Goid i shall wink wink

1 Like

Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by chimex38: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
If u're fat, u're fat. U disguise can neva work 4 my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Mikocake(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wear girdle
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by quagmire: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
funny enough. But I like ladies with big tummy not my fault though.
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by juju2008(f): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
In addition, watch what you eat and exercise to keep from getting out of shape.
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by pembisco(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Amuga: @Op, tanx for this.
u surely hv big tummy
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by frodobee: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
So after teaching your fellow women these tricks and the man falls for her tricks, you will be alot happier abi?
Simply tell her to stop being a glutton- self restraint and also to exercise more. It takes a lot to look good. Life of trickery is bad.

1 Like

Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by chimex38: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
@op person wey fat, fat person wey get big belle don get. Dey no dey hide am. If pregnant woman wear long gown, u go still see d belle. Wetin u wan recommend 4 person wey belle big pass dat 1?4get dese tips..
My unfellow fatties & big tommy.. UNA NO GET CURE B4 CHRISMAS..jst maintain d size b4 e turn 2 anoda tin.
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by sonofanarchy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wahala dey this world oooh.....
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by 9icegee: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
*is she following me around or wot...?? now i knw she has a big tommy hmmmmm*
ms_pee: Wow! Nice tips smiley

Women with big tummy now have hope wink
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by sonofanarchy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ugom38: wow,i luv dat post childbirth figure.i pray to be so and am working towards it.
by Goid i shall wink wink
what for?anyuse? Or you want to be seducing other men
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Pretyangel25(f): 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nice tips
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Most annoying topic in 2013. This kind trash must not see 2014.

3 Likes

Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Basic(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
So, who exactly are you trying to deceive. Cover your flat belly for months, the truth will unravel.
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by ceejay80s(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wetin concern me
how much dìs msg go give me
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Nikapetrelli(f): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Depends on hw big d person's tummy is ooo
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by njuwo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Disguise?? If i hear? Later nw u people will be telling us to be ourselves. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by Swiftlee(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
quagmire: funny enough. But I like ladies with big tummy not my fault though.
grin grin You never jam!!
Re: Disguise Tricks For Women With Big Tummy by mspee(f): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
9icegee: *is she following me around or wot...?? now i knw she has a big tommy hmmmmm*

Don't even start, wait for me at our thread! angry

What if I have a big tummy? Does that make me lesser than a human? undecided

I don't even have a big tummy if you must know, but just incase you notice such, then have it in mind that I ate the kind of puff puff aunty tiwa ate! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bored Of Your Braids? / What Are Your Tips For Softening Coarse Hair? / How To Grow And Maintain A Natural Afro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.