Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (83226 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by swedbase(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
And this is coming from an APC govenor

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by jmaine: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
pDude: Stop selling on the streets!! It is that simple!! The governor is only doing his job. The woman broke the law. Plain and simple.

And the best way for Oga Osho to reprimand her is to wish her death ?

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by king94(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
iamdsam: How are you sure if this woman did something wrong. I see people on Nairaland trying to bring down the governors reputation because they just don't like him. I pray to watch the clips.
I lyk Oshiomhole but wot he did woz wrong. Ar u telling me dat I shuld clap for him ova dis inhuman act?

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by komek(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
My fone no fit open this video chai,
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by buyaka(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
I am so disapointed at Oshomole , infact he was my comrade Governor, but for him to use this phrase, Go and die, u r a widow, is not good of him. he need to appologise to this widow.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by caesaraba(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
"Go and die!" For real? Sure not gonna cast my vote for such inhumanity.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
iamdsam: How are you sure if this woman did something wrong. I see people on Nairaland trying to bring down the governors reputation because they just don't like him. I pray to watch the clips.
He is a very ungodly leader with a sealed conscience and heart of a stone. See as his security sycophants are were manhandling the lady.
I will give 50k to anyone that gets me the lady's contact. 419er don't need to apply.

5 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2013

What reputation? Oshiomhole deserves to be inducted into every imaginable hall of shame for his senseless, daft, mean and arrogant behaviour.
Indeed, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
oshiomole is a barbarian.
how can he do this to a widow? when power intoxicates, it turns africans into beasts. that woman was wailing - if there's employment in edo state, would she be on the streets hawking? if there's social security for widows like her, would she be risking her life to hawk? oshiomole's political rivals have a good weapon to defeat him in the next elections.

this video is depressing to say the least....

4 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by naptu2: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
A public official is elected/appointed to serve the people. He must carry out his duties with courtesy and respect for the people, even when they break the law.

He also has a duty to direct and educate people so that they'll know the alternatives to breaking the law.

There is no excuse for what Oshiomole said. He should not have said "you are a widow. Go and die". He should not have ignored the woman or acted like she was an irritant. He should have attended to her, correct her if need be, but there is no excuse for saying "go and die".

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Vinsaint(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
What really happened dat prompted de governor
to utter such disspeakable word? can someone
explain de kind of operation dat is goin on in Edo
state dat de governor has to be involved?

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by mike404(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
NO BE OSHO BABA AGAIN
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Sloan: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Let no one mention this O.shizt.mole as candidate for any national office again and this video should be played over and over to drive sense into his big ugly head and the retardeen and all useless thieving leaders in Nigeria! Useless O.shizt.omole! angry angry angry angry
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by cyril10(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
There is no way Osho will deceive people all the time, he will surely expose the kind of person he is either by word or action. The man believed to have fought for the poor
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by donphilopus: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
I've not even watched it, but with the comments I've seen so far, I'm presently weak! Because I never believed my Governor would say something of such! The act is not just painful, I'm in need of words to say now.

You can hardly see a family without a widow in this country, if this' how they are being treated, I'm now sure they'd still be living by now! Oshiomole should look for the woman now and apologise, the act was ungodly.

Oshiomole used to be a very humble man! I don't know what has come over him now. This is the same Oshiomle that would come for campaign and ordinary citizens would be talking, if he's speaking and security men would be telling them to keep shut, while he himself would say they sgould free them.

This is the same Oshiomole that used to buy something of N5 for N1000, and joke with the poor traders! Evil spirit might have entered him, he needs our prayers to bring back his humility.

Can he not mimic his spiritual father, the Pope?? Oshiomole, you've disappointed me! Try and do something, PLS!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
jmaine:

And the best way for Oga Osho to reprimand her is to wish her death ?

That's the part he fvcked up though. But he was very angry.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
chaircover: I dont care about politics. I care about humanity.

There are millions like her struggling day after day to put little food on their table. The way that woman was begging should have moved anyone standing there. This is sad.

thank you.....
he should have just asked the woman to leave & make sure never to hawk on the streets again. he has practically taken out that woman's daily bread off her table.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by eluquenson(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
The statement Comrade Adams made was equally quite disturbing. sad
In whatever we do we must always maintain our human angle and be quite sensitive to the plight of others. undecided

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by lancee(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Really Sad ...But why do people behave like this when they re in power , this same oshiomole had forgotten his past

A fine could had been an option for this poor woman
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by dad007(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Quite a shame when I read your respond.Didnt you watch the video? I am 100 percent fan of Osho.But for what I have watch,mehnnnnn,I am sad and disapointed in him angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by lertee(f): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
WTF,i thought oshiomole was once the labour leader,he fought the government and earned the pity of the masses hence his vote to office.
Truly,the woman did bad by not obeying the law but there are other ways around it. "You are a widow,go and die" is too inhumane a sentence. It is not the woman's fault that she is poor and a widow.
Now osho's political opponents will keep this video and use it as one of their campaign material,i would not blame them if it was me too,i would do the same.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by theoctopus: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
pDude: [size=22pt]Stop selling on the streets and littering the roads with filth!! It is that simple!! The governor is only doing his job. The woman broke the law. Plain and simple. [/size]

[size=16pt]You are a capital iddiot! Was man made for the road or the road made for man? Iddiot![/size]

11 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Deschil: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Why be so rude?
egift: Keep your invalid links.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by alnaijiri(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Typical self-righteous Xian morality. They sputter gibberish and dance like monkeys in the name of possessed worship on Sundays, and treat their fellow human beings like trash during the week. Never practising what they preach.

Truly, Islam is the only hope for humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by JulianBond007: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
If it were to be Rochas Okorocha, he would have given the poor widow money and forgive her. Oshiomole is a disgrace to APC. angry

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by sulebello: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Is this the original Oshiomhole that I know? Ha! Na wao. Where is the promised to the poor, widow and less priviledge when you are campaign to be our Governor? I beg whoever that close to him should advise him to call that woman personally and apologise, then all what they collect from that woman should be return back to her with interest.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by donphilopus: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
swedbase: And this is coming from an APC govenor
This has nothing to do with political party! All we know, is that, what he did was wrong and inhuman. He shouldn't have been so heartless.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
pDude:
That's the part he fvcked up though. But he was very angry.

angry? an elected governor showing so much anger in public? there were school kids on that pavement watching the cruelty meted out to a widow. i wonder the kind of message oshiomole was passing across acting like a village tyrant.

unless oshiomole opens a big shop for this woman in the biggest mall in benin, edo women should vote en masse for someone else. this beast-looking lethargic devil should never be allowed to rule a family, let alone a state.

8 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by FLYFIRE(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
payless: That is very bad of the Governor. He needs to apologise.

This is what you get after 14 year rule of PDP.

I haven't cried in a long time, I had tears in my eyes this morning. I was pained seeing that lady. If anyone can find me the crying widow, I have a $500 for her to launch her business again.
Now I know that poverty really make some people mad. @payless , try to take your drugs & please go & look for something to do because you are about to run nak.ed to the market.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by jmaine: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
donphilopus: This has nothing to do with political party All we know, is that, what he did was wrong and inhuman. He shouldn't have been so heartless.

Bookmarked . . . . . .Hoping this view is balanced when it involves another party . . . . cool

4 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by LivingSoul34: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
I'm highly disappointed,,, why on earth will a gov tell his subject (a widow for that matter) to go and die in the name of enforcing the law; for whose betterment is he enforcing the law? Just look at the way he pocketed his hands; that's pride that goes before a fall... I respect Oshimole but today he goofed by that unguarded statement coded with pride and arrogance... Come to think of it, that is somebody's mother kneeling before you and you as a former labor leader who should have heart for the down-trodden is telling her to go and die... You will die before that poor widow because from every indication you are older than her and your sins may even be more terrible than hers.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.