Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? - Computers (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? (37364 Views)

3.5g Hsdpa Universal Internet Modem For As Low As N5,799 / Price Of Mtn 3.5g Modems / How Do I Configure Mtn 3.5g Usb Modem To Share Internet To 5 Pc's Using Router (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by hayprof(m): 2:11am On Oct 12, 2009
How do u want the forum to help you now ?

In wat respect ?
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by lynxnoon(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2009
for me i really dnt knw wat pple enjoy in dis BB dat u cant get on oda high-end fones undecided
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by krazynaija(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
hayprof:

How do u want the forum to help you now ?

In wat respect ?

Ok what i really need is help on tethering. I have tried the one posted by NEGRO_NTNS and it worked b4 i subscribed to BIS. Now it doesnt connect anymore. I even downloaded bb tethering app from GETJAR and same thing dont work, thats my only concern for now and i'd really be glad if i can browse with it on my lappy
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by morising1: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
i think that they are trying, just that wat they charge is much.modem is 12k and u subscribe for 24/7 for a month which is 10k or night which is 2.5k or weekend which is abt 4.5k. do i have to keep awake for me to browse as a student that can't afford 10k every month?
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by Mavor: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by Druss(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2009
i use them and I am very impressed. My only problem is that we are three/four in my place with each person having their own laptop. And each wants to connect!!
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by crazyboi1: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hey,
I have 3.5g phone but dont know how to use the mtn internet on my computer. Internet works fine on my phone.

Abeg let me know how to ehh ?? i dey see many people dey use em !!

thanks !!
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by DoubleN(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2010
If your Phone is a Nokia, install the Nokia PC Suite on your PC. Launch the software,plug your phone to the PC and select 'Connect to the internet'.
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by crazyboi1: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2010
Hey,
yeh its nokia n900, i am using the suite and all, when i click connect it shows "No response from the server" or something !!

I tried it last night and it couldnt connect. Was the MTN network down last night Ny idea??
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by crazyboi1: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2010
It looks like the mtn people switch off the internet services in the night, internet works well during the day but during the night when i have the plan, it doesnt load any pages, not even google, !! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by nicewinner: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
Fairly Used MTN 3.5g Fastlink E630 Data card for sale @ 4k only

PCMCIA Slot

Call or mail 0702 934 6300 or jaxx700@gmail.com

Start browsing now !!!

Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by josite: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2010
i didnt want to share this but someone may also fall into the trap if i dont,.i bought d modem yesterday for 8,500 and pay 10k for 1month and was credited with 10k airtime.i have not used it for 2 hour and ive jus download a word document containing a 1page cv and my balance is now 177naira.im terribly upset.who knows what i may have done wrong.
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by Suntemi(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2010
@josite , You made a mistake, you shouldn't have just load the card and started browsing immediately, you should have subscribed to the monthly package by sending 101 as a text to 131, then you would receive[b] a message confirming your subscription[/b]. After this, you can then start browsing. So the mistake you made was not subscribing to a Data Package before browsing. Hope You keep note of this next time.

How I wish I can help you get back your money, but sorry, MTN no even sabi me. I'm only a subscriber like you.
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by JUO(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2010
i didnt want to share this but someone may also fall into the trap if i dont,.i bought d modem yesterday for 8,500 and pay 10k for 1month and was credited with 10k airtime.i have not used   it for  2 hour and ive jus download a word document containing a 1page cv and  my balance is now 177naira.im terribly upset.who knows what i may have done wrong.
always ask question don't be shy
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by krazynaija(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
josite:

i didnt want to share this but someone may also fall into the trap if i dont,.i bought d modem yesterday for 8,500 and pay 10k for 1month and was credited with 10k airtime.i have not used it for 2 hour and ive jus download a word document containing a 1page cv and my balance is now 177naira.im terribly upset.who knows what i may have done wrong.

LMAO! LWKMD! HAHAHAHAHA Bros sorry i know its not funny now but believe me someday you'd remember n laff yo 4R53 off!
Re: Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good? by seyiphoto: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2010
@ sun temi
sun_temi:

@josite , You made a mistake, you shouldn't have just load the card and started browsing immediately, you should have subscribed to the monthly package by sending 101 as a text to 131, then you would receive[b] a message confirming your subscription[/b]. After this, you can then start browsing. So the mistake you made was not subscribing to a Data Package before browsing. Hope You keep note of this next time.

How I wish I can help you get back your money, but sorry, MTN no even sabi me. I'm only a subscriber like you.

help
i just got a multilinks evdo, & loaded it up with 3.4k, pls hosw do i indicate or select d 50hrs bundle package,
i no wan fall mugu 4 multilinks o!!!
oya gurus in the house, over to you bail me out IJN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

USA Used HP Elite Book 8460 core i5 For Sale. / 5 Gadgets That Are All Hype And Overpriced / Surf The Web Anonymously!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.